futbol_bill
Doc
Babun
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Evaluation of Internationals Empty Evaluation of Internationals

Post by Babun Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 pm

CR: He lead Portugal by example.People who know my Cr7= selfish prick agenda.He passed to his teammates and received them back, the result= MOTM Very Happy Now, he is trully their captain Very Happy I want more of it against Farca Very Happy Portugal are looking mighty strong by the way, they sorted out their defence and midfield Very Happy
Cyprus are one of the best middle tier bus parkers. They know how to counterattack and pretty physical _D

Benz:He was MOTM as well, a goal out of nowhere and an assist. I'm sorry for him because France simply sucks in midfield. They have either ballhogs or DMs. Benz has to go out and do everything by himself to get on the score sheet. My prognose, unless Blanc magically introduces more creative passing in midfield they'll get owned very hard at Euros by any decent midfield. I'd say Portugal >>> France clearly Very Happy
Albania are a very physical team who defend in numbers. Their potato field didn't help France either Very Happy

Ozil: He was all over the field playmaking Zidane like.He came very deep to start plays even at DM position (Löw uses possession keeping quality+turn around) Very Happy Overall, it seems like he gained an extra yard of pace to shrug off defenders= hattrick Very Happy Funny enough, he didn't assist even once yesterday Very Happy
Austria are overall strong. I'd rank them just below England.Their attackers like Arnautovic and harnik are very underrated Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Evaluation of Internationals Empty Re: Evaluation of Internationals

Post by Doc Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:38 pm

My tiny country has WC qualifiers this weekend so I'll be more interested in them than what you guys esteemed countries have in store. Although I'm really hoping to see Ozil and Gotze play together...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:22 pm

Sorry Babun, Doc but as a true Spanish Madristra, I'm only interested in watching La Roja.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:29 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Sorry Babun, Doc but as a true Spanish Madristra, I'm only interested in watching La Roja.

Which how it is suppose to be. Everything should come secondary...unless you're married, then you need to talk to the wife a bit...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:46 pm

My country has a world cup qualifier as well so I hope we win. Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Zealous wrote:My country has a world cup qualifier as well so I hope we win. Very Happy
Where are you from Z? Smile
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:08 pm

watching argentina v venezuela

higgy is in but the match is very boring.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:12 pm

@XCX

I'll tell you if we win Wink
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:59 pm

http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330065341556/noticia/Noticia/Madridistas_on_international_duty.htm

For times/what players

France and Germany playing today, dunno what to watch though Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:41 pm

seems like marcelo and dani are taking this classico shit to the NT Rolling Eyes

They dont talk to each other at all
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Ganso wrote:seems like marcelo and dani are taking this classico shit to the NT Rolling Eyes

They dont talk to each other at all

they didnt talk before either ive noticed, everytime i saw dani talk with anyone in the rm squad it was kaka always, marcelo was always in the background
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:06 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I SAID IT ÖZIL FOR HATTRICK Very Happy

back from cooking and I see Özil been rapin dem
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Götze with karate kid finish Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 pm

our boys did good, benzema bossing for france and özil bossing for germany

all thats left is marcelo bossing brazil Cool
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:39 pm

arbeloa dived and got a penalty
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 am

Last night's game, Spain - Chile, was interesting to say the least. It was completely 2 different teams / games between first half and second. .. and it didn't look good for Real Madrid players.

First half the defense (Ramos , Albiol, Arbeloa and an out of position Javi Martinez at CB) and Casillas were awful. They couldn't move ball out of zone and just poor defense. All of them should have been replaced. Midfield couldn't establish control at all and the usually reliable Villa couldn't put a shot on net.

Second hald they changed Casiilas for Reina, Pedro for Villa and Iniesta for Xabi. The one change (Iniesta instead of Xabi) made an incredible difference. The pace of Pedro also helped but it was Iniesta that brought the life back to la roja. Then they brought in Cesc and the spanish team has never looked stronger. Even the shaky defense contributed in getting the ball forward, although they were never tested at all in the 2nd half. I think Javi Martinez began to get more confortable back there and Ramos and Arbeloa remembered how to play. Albiol, what can I say. I just wished they had of played Dominguez and Botia.

What this says to me is Casillas needs to get his form back if he is to retain his starting role (The guys in the bar kept telling me that Valdes is much better now), They need to try to young CBs out since we definitely need improvement in that position. Ramos and Arbeloa are safe for now only because there isn't much available beyond them (Arbeloa has taken over #1 at LB since Capavila moved to Benefica and has been left off their European list).

At midfield Iniesta has to start and Cesc certainly has shown he should start as well. Xavi is also a sure starter so that means Xabi will be out of starting lineup. Up front, I don't think there is anything definitive. Lots of options.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:07 am

futbol_bill wrote:Sorry Babun, Doc but as a true Spanish Madristra, I'm only interested in watching La Roja.
The thread is for all teams Very Happy You don't have to watch every match Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 pm

does anyone have the videos of

benzema vs albania
mvila vs albania
higuain vs xxxxx

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:58 pm

France has one problem now = malouda. They just need to move Nasri wide in Malouda's place and put Marvin Martin as the AM. Creativity problem solved. Blanc just wants to stick with veterans in important away Euro games.

The 2DM thing is a Mou special for important away games. Most important thing in the minds of coaches like Mou and Blanc is not to lose first and win second. Also remember that France was playing with a CB team of Kaboul and Abidal who had only 100 mins together prior to this game... and Sagna was out too. He wanted to get extra support for the defense. Thank god too because Kaboul was atrocious.

Regarding the offense, i'd say that Benz, Ribery and Nasri all played well. They just needed a 4th player to participate, namely Malouda, and this would have been a lethal offense. But because they were basically playing between the 3 of them, it forced Benz to help in the buildups. M'Vila was doing a lot of the offensive work in the midfield until Kaboul started falling apart... then he came back and played close to the defense.

I'm pretty positive actually. We were missing 3/4 of the starting defense and managed to keep things together. Only anger i feel is towards Malouda who sincerely sucked.

The midfield is actually very good for France. But we were forced to play very close to the defense to cover for Kaboul and Reveillere at times. Defense was getting breached too easily on technical errors and needed a lot of help.

Benz is clearly the best player on the team though. He makes everything happen for the attack.

Last edited by sportsczy on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:01 pm

Greizman > Malouda he should replace Malouda if Martin isn't.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:05 pm

Great little player that Greizman.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:07 pm

guys from Cadena Ser discussing about how Javi Martinez might be an option for next summer...

not sure im loving the idea
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:09 pm

I like Greizmann a lot too. But the core of the France NT is set for the Euro unless a player just forces Blanc to bring him in due to exceptional play... Greizmann needs to shine this year to have a shot. Besides, Martin is clearly better than him at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 pm

sportsczy wrote:France has one problem now = malouda. They just need to move Nasri wide in Malouda's place and put Marvin Martin as the AM. Creativity problem solved. Blanc just wants to stick with veterans in important away Euro games.

The 2DM thing is a Mou special for important away games. Most important thing in the minds of coaches like Mou and Blanc is not to lose first and win second. Also remember that France was playing with a CB team of Kaboul and Abidal who had only 100 mins together prior to this game... and Sagna was out too. He wanted to get extra support for the defense. Thank god too because Kaboul was atrocious.

Regarding the offense, i'd say that Benz, Ribery and Nasri all played well. They just needed a 4th player to participate, namely Malouda, and this would have been a lethal offense. But because they were basically playing between the 3 of them, it forced Benz to help in the buildups. M'Vila was doing a lot of the offensive work in the midfield until Kaboul started falling apart... then he came back and played close to the defense.

I'm pretty positive actually. We were missing 3/4 of the starting defense and managed to keep things together. Only anger i feel is towards Malouda who sincerely sucked.

The midfield is actually very good for France. But we were forced to play very close to the defense to cover for Kaboul and Reveillere at times. Defense was getting breached too easily on technical errors and needed a lot of help.

Benz is clearly the best player on the team though. He makes everything happen for the attack.
italy>france in everything on the field
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Nice troll i-no. Not in the mood though lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next