Elia: 'I had a jersey of Del Piero when I was a kid' Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Elia: 'I had a jersey of Del Piero when I was a kid'

2 posters

Go down

Elia: 'I had a jersey of Del Piero when I was a kid' Empty Elia: 'I had a jersey of Del Piero when I was a kid'

Post by pasquale22 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 pm

"I used to have a jersey of Del Piero when I was a little kid. I was also a big fan of Fabrizio Ravanelli. Juventus have a great history and it's amazing that I'll be playing alongside a legend like Del Piero," Elia said to onsoranje.nl.

The attacker then went on explain how he fits in head coach Antonio Conte's plans and stated that the tactician wants him to take full advantage of his strengths.

"He wants to use me on the left wing and wants me to make a lot of individual actions. I have to run at my direct opponent in order to create dangerous situations.

"We have midfielders with excellent passing skills who can set me up and also have a striker who is very strong in the air and knows how to find the net."

The 24-year-old attacker has signed a contract until the summer of 2015 with the Serie A side.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Elia: 'I had a jersey of Del Piero when I was a kid' Empty Re: Elia: 'I had a jersey of Del Piero when I was a kid'

Post by scirea6 Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Who doesnt?
scirea6
scirea6
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down