S
diego28ribas
cool_wirya
•MilanDevil•
pasquale22
17 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  - Page 4 Empty Re: B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 am

pasquale22 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:Though there's ways to improve life, and better choices if you know what I mean :coffee:

For that to happen u need to remain positive and upgrade and appreciate the things u currently have and own

True, but at the same time, you can keep accepting or you can stand up in what you think is right...
the only way to get a better life is to work harder and harder, in a way not b satisfied and always want to achieve bigger things.
Best piece of advice I've got is to always keep improving. Although if people are happy with who they r good for them

This life thing, was in regards to Marotta. Sure, I have to accept all the moves he does, but at the same time if I don't agree with his moves, I can stand up, not fall for his BS and stand up showing that not everything he's done is great.

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  - Page 4 Empty Re: B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:09 am

sciacca wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:Though there's ways to improve life, and better choices if you know what I mean :coffee:

For that to happen u need to remain positive and upgrade and appreciate the things u currently have and own

True, but at the same time, you can keep accepting or you can stand up in what you think is right...
the only way to get a better life is to work harder and harder, in a way not b satisfied and always want to achieve bigger things.
Best piece of advice I've got is to always keep improving. Although if people are happy with who they r good for them

This life thing, was in regards to Marotta. Sure, I have to accept all the moves he does, but at the same time if I don't agree with his moves, I can stand up, not fall for his BS and stand up showing that not everything he's done is great.
compeltely agree. Marotta
By no means has done a good job at juve so far.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:17 am

Life can go either way, we can sit down, hate it and accept, or we can do something about it and change it

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:20 am

We need a good centre-back & we are good to go Smile
Elia is very skilled with pace & good control
VERY GOOD BUY!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:25 am

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

why stand up when u have positives and u upgrade them consistently and that brings u good and consistent upgrading and great life ? Stand up just to lose it or rebel without a reason just to say taht u are rebel
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4