Mp4krJuventino
Swanhends
elm_baraja_shaman
Luca
10 posters

Go down

B.NEWS: Elia is in Turin  Empty B.NEWS: Elia is in Turin

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:30 pm

According to reports by the Director of Football Grand Prix, Giancarlo Padovan, during the "Kick Special - direct line" of Sportitalia, Dutch dell'Amburgo the outside, "Eljero Elia is already in Turin. May go back as Kjaer, but I do not think" . The player then in the next few hours could become a Juventus player.

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS: Elia is in Turin  Empty Re: B.NEWS: Elia is in Turin

Post by Luca Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:34 pm

If true that is pretty insane.

If Rhodolfo and Elia come that has to end Juventus' market for buying.
Now we can see who moves in the other direction, hopefully no surprises (Bonucci, Ziegler, Pasquato).

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 pm

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:14 pm

link please, and anyone has a better source to this?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 pm

elmystique wrote:link please, and anyone has a better source to this?

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=60910

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Didn't he just say like a couple weeks ago that Hamburg was on the same level as Juve so there would be no point in switching?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mp4krJuventino Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:56 pm

bhends wrote:Didn't he just say like a couple weeks ago that Hamburg was on the same level as Juve so there would be no point in switching?

Yes there was a report of him saying that. Then he came out on Twitter saying that the German press are lying about what was said.

Mp4krJuventino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 am

i dont understand at all we already have more than 30 players in the squad.how many more we need?

if this happens i can understand what we already agreed of selling pepe and maybe loan out pasquato

giacherini will be cover for krasic
and estigarribia will be cover for elia

and we will play 4-2-4(4-4-2 with attacking wings)
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by cool_wirya Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:08 am

great , hope its true
cool_wirya
cool_wirya
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 am

I will go nuts if Elia joins juve! Buy his name on my jersey
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:11 am

We have a plethora of wingers now..Krasic,Pepe,Pasqauto,Giaccherini,Estigarribia and now we can perhaps add Elia to the list..

Guess someone would be sold..I am hoping its Pepe..He's been on Zenit's radar for quite a while now and if an enticing offer comes in Juventus should give it a serious thought honestly..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:13 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:We have a plethora of wingers now..Krasic,Pepe,Pasqauto,Giaccherini,Estigarribia and now we can perhaps add Elia to the list..

Guess someone would be sold..I am hoping its Pepe..He's been on Zenit's radar for quite a while now and if an enticing offer comes in Juventus should give it a serious thought honestly..

Not sure if any will leave. Conte said he loves plenty of wingers. Remember Martinez and Lanzafame have already left.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:23 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:We have a plethora of wingers now..Krasic,Pepe,Pasqauto,Giaccherini,Estigarribia and now we can perhaps add Elia to the list..

Not sure if any will leave. Conte said he loves plenty of wingers. Remember Martinez and Lanzafame have already left.

Well yes i am aware of that aspect..Wasnt the Giaccherini transfer a cash deal only ?I am not sure about it..

I am not sure if Conte has given a thought of having Pasquato as a backup for the second striker role because he is capable of excelling in that role too..So he should be a must in the squad in my opinion..

If Elia arrives Krasic and Elia would be the confirmed starters in the eleven..And Estigarribia,Giaccherini and Pasquato as backups and they are more than sufficient i must say..

So that leaves Pepe out of the equation unless Conte is pondering the idea of keeping him as a backup midfielder or even a Backup fullback perhaps..Certainly not a wing option for me..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:29 am

As it is the purchases for the left wing make perfect sense to me, were Elia bought then I have no idea of what they are trying to achieve.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

Well yes i am aware of that aspect..Wasnt the Giaccherini transfer a cash deal only ?I am not sure about it..

I am not sure if Conte has given a thought of having Pasquato as a backup for the second striker role because he is capable of excelling in that role too..So he should be a must in the squad in my opinion..

If Elia arrives Krasic and Elia would be the confirmed starters in the eleven..And Estigarribia,Giaccherini and Pasquato as backups and they are more than sufficient i must say..

So that leaves Pepe out of the equation unless Conte is pondering the idea of keeping him as a backup midfielder or even a Backup fullback perhaps..Certainly not a wing option for me..

U could b right about pasquato. It's difficult about pepe cause we havnt seen him much this ore season
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:35 am

pasquale22 wrote:U could b right about pasquato. It's difficult about pepe cause we havnt seen him much this ore season

Yeah good observation..I havent seen him at all atleast during the 'high-profile' pre-season games even in his usual sub-role so perhaps a sale is imminent or atleast i'm hoping Very Happy

But with two days to go its difficult to tell though..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:38 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:U could b right about pasquato. It's difficult about pepe cause we havnt seen him much this ore season

Yeah good observation..I havent seen him at all atleast during the 'high-profile' pre-season games even in his usual sub-role so perhaps a sale is imminent or atleast i'm hoping Very Happy

Yeah not long left now. Why don't u like pepe? Lol he brings energy man and he bailed us out on a few occasions last season. Good squad player
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:45 am

pasquale22 wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Yeah not long left now. Why don't u like pepe? Lol he brings energy man and he bailed us out on a few occasions last season. Good squad player

Yes he would make a good squad player i know..But especially with Elia supposedly arriving i just dont see him being a viable sub option especially considering we have better talent on the bench now but like i said in my previous post he can perhaps be used to cover other positions too..

I am not desperate for Pepe being sold or anything..I read a report saying Zenit are ready to offer 10m..Hell i would accept it anyday.. Very Happy Thus making profit too..

But if the offer is not coming i'm ok with him being in the squad and could prove useful considering we have a dubious injury record.. Very Happy
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:46 am

Knowing that Juve has no european competition this season, if Juve bring in Elia and another CB, Conte should have a good squad to choose when he switch between 4-2-4, 4-4-2 and 4-3-3. The only thing is to gel them together.
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down