S
diego28ribas
cool_wirya
•MilanDevil•
pasquale22
17 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  - Page 3 Empty Re: B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:27 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:I hope its true. In my opinion, Juve had a great transfer season this year and they are already looking better than last year. Lets just wait and see what this new Juve is capable of.

It's a miracle, finally a Milanista has some logic and does not troll.

pasquale22 wrote:On his way aboard Agnelli's private jet

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  - Page 3 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=815&filename=dc6v

Seems happy!!

Yet he's reading Gazzetta Dello Sport, and not La Stampa :coffee:

pasquale22 wrote:He will leave immediately after the contract signing to return to the Dutch training camp this afternoon.

Yeah, against San Marino lol :coffee:

Eivindo wrote:the positive thing about Juve is that they are always going forward no matter how bad people regard some of the signings. Soon I guess I will worry more about Milan and the weird cheap signings we make each season compared to other great teams

The positive thing is that you're not trolling

Luca wrote:I have a feeling this could be a very great transfer.
I wouldn't say Juventus' best transfer because we'll have to wait some months to see that.

He's currently on poor form. Good transfer, great player. He has class, but as you said to early. This is Serie A

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  - Page 3 Empty Re: B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:36 pm

sciacca wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:I hope its true. In my opinion, Juve had a great transfer season this year and they are already looking better than last year. Lets just wait and see what this new Juve is capable of.

It's a miracle, finally a Milanista has some logic and does not troll.

pasquale22 wrote:On his way aboard Agnelli's private jet

B.NEWS : ELIA IS IN TURIN : ' I AM HAPPY '  - Page 3 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=815&filename=dc6v

Seems happy!!

Yet he's reading Gazzetta Dello Sport, and not La Stampa :coffee:

pasquale22 wrote:He will leave immediately after the contract signing to return to the Dutch training camp this afternoon.

Yeah, against San Marino lol :coffee:

Eivindo wrote:the positive thing about Juve is that they are always going forward no matter how bad people regard some of the signings. Soon I guess I will worry more about Milan and the weird cheap signings we make each season compared to other great teams

The positive thing is that you're not trolling

Luca wrote:I have a feeling this could be a very great transfer.
I wouldn't say Juventus' best transfer because we'll have to wait some months to see that.

He's currently on poor form. Good transfer, great player. He has class, but as you said to early. This is Serie A

When ppl don;t troll u should stop doing that to ..so stop provoking them
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 pm

It's not provoking them, it's complimenting

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:57 pm

sciacca wrote:It's not provoking them, it's complimenting

its provocation and it stops here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Congrats, guys. At a cheap price, too.

Damn, Juve send their own jets to pick you up What a Face Class.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:08 pm

18:55 The Hamburg with a statement posted on its official website announced that Eljero Elia is located in Turin to support medical visits, adding that "the talks between the parties are in the final phase." By now, you expect only the official part of Juventus.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Well you see, I knew it worked that way. Medical first, than Contract signing, not the opposite lol

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 pm

sciacca wrote:Well you see, I knew it worked that way. Medical first, than Contract signing, not the opposite lol

First comes pre-contract than medical and contract Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:13 pm

How can there be a pre-contract? It's a verbal agreement, no? If anything it's just one contract signed

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:34 pm

hasn't he finished his medical yet? it's taken too long, any pictures?

am impatient Very Happy
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Elm you just want to see him in one of those vests! LOL

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:37 pm

19:15 According to reports by Gianluca Di Marzio, Elijah is expected to sign a four-year engagement with a net capacity of 1 million three hundred thousand euros plus bonus.

19:00 Here is the statement of Juventus where it was announced that Elijah is supporting the visits: "Eljero Elia is supporting a medical in Turin. After the stage to the clinic Fornaca of sixty, the Netherlands will complement the external examinations at the Institute of Medicine Sports. "

====

Not so long ppl cried about Elia now they say he is nothing special I can't beleive some comments here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Let's thank the Netherlands for allowing Elia to come to Turin... and step away from his training, if they refused, he wouldn't be able to sign with us

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Luca wrote:Elm you just want to see him in one of those vests! LOL

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:19:15 According to reports by Gianluca Di Marzio, Elijah is expected to sign a four-year engagement with a net capacity of 1 million three hundred thousand euros plus bonus.

19:00 Here is the statement of Juventus where it was announced that Elijah is supporting the visits: "Eljero Elia is supporting a medical in Turin. After the stage to the clinic Fornaca of sixty, the Netherlands will complement the external examinations at the Institute of Medicine Sports. "

====

Not so long ppl cried about Elia now they say he is nothing special I can't beleive some comments here

I don't think anyone has cried about Elia much, all we said was Elia can be sh*t when he decides "not to play"

and that is very true, u can go and review his HSV days if u want to...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 pm

elmystique wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:19:15 According to reports by Gianluca Di Marzio, Elijah is expected to sign a four-year engagement with a net capacity of 1 million three hundred thousand euros plus bonus.

====

I don't think anyone has cried about Elia much, all we said was Elia can be sh*t when he decides "not to play"

You weren't posting than ...ppl wre omg elia he is better than this player that player we need him he is class we need that kind of players ..now he is coming ..well he is nothing good and it goes again ppl are never satisfied
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

====

You weren't posting than ...ppl wre omg elia he is better than this player that player we need him he is class we need that kind of players ..now he is coming ..well he is nothing good and it goes again ppl are never satisfied

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

====

That's life

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:53 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

====

That's life

fkn Marotta bought us "only" Elia after all Laughing Laughing Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:54 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

====

That's life

Life needs to be appreciated no matter if u are satisfied or not ..be positive and positive comes, be negative and everything bda will happen ..Praise and thank god that u r alive and he will smile to u ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Though there's ways to improve life, and better choices if you know what I mean :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:25 pm

sciacca wrote:Though there's ways to improve life, and better choices if you know what I mean :coffee:

For that to happen u need to remain positive and upgrade and appreciate the things u currently have and own
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:Though there's ways to improve life, and better choices if you know what I mean :coffee:

For that to happen u need to remain positive and upgrade and appreciate the things u currently have and own

True, but at the same time, you can keep accepting or you can stand up in what you think is right...

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

True, but at the same time, you can keep accepting or you can stand up in what you think is right...
the only way to get a better life is to work harder and harder, in a way not b satisfied and always want to achieve bigger things.
Best piece of advice I've got is to always keep improving. Although if people are happy with who they r good for them
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 am

I have my doubts over Elia. There is no question when it comes to his ability, but when we talk about his attitude it turns upside down.

I must say though, I believe Conte can change his attitude.

We'll see.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:05 am

pasquale22 wrote:
sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

the only way to get a better life is to work harder and harder, in a way not b satisfied and always want to achieve bigger things.
Best piece of advice I've got is to always keep improving. Although if people are happy with who they r good for them

This life thing, was in regards to Marotta. Sure, I have to accept all the moves he does, but at the same time if I don't agree with his moves, I can stand up, not fall for his BS and stand up showing that not everything he's done is great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next