Is there any chance of Carletto returning to milan? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Is there any chance of Carletto returning to milan?

+4
arabprince
red&blacklegion
Pato-7
fatman123
8 posters

Go down

Is there any chance of Carletto returning to milan? Empty Is there any chance of Carletto returning to milan?

Post by fatman123 Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:37 pm

Not that i wish it upon your club, but if things go pear shaped this season for Milan and they decide to sack Allegri is there any chance of carlo returning to Milan or are the bridges between him and milan burnt
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Is there any chance of Carletto returning to milan? Empty Re: Is there any chance of Carletto returning to milan?

Post by Pato-7 Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Even if things went "pear-shaped", I don't think Allegri would be sacked. Proved himself enough to at least be given the honour of being able to see out his contract.

Wouldn't mind Ancelotti back though.

Pato-7
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Is there any chance of Carletto returning to milan? Empty Re: Is there any chance of Carletto returning to milan?

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:50 pm

if we finish 3rd or lower this year and Roam stick with Enrique he'll be here,otherwise i highly doubt it! Carlo had problem winning the scudetto he should have won more scuddettos with the awesome players he had (ofcourse before 2007)
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Yeah I'm pretty sure the relationship is fine.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:11 pm

Anchi? No, thank you. The guy destroyed us, just like Van Gaal in Barcelona in 90s. Carlo is conservative, I dont like tactical schemes, especially "the Xmas tree'' with one forward in starting formation. He is also mediocore at rotation, using youngsters and substitutions. Personally, I think Leonardo's season with us was better than Carlo's last two
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:23 am

Allegri is 100000000X better in my opinion, he actually trusts his bench
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:25 am

One thing I don't like bout carlo's system is his plan B long ball tactics anytime things don't go as planned
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:28 am

One thing I don't like bout carlo's system is his plan B long ball tactics anytime things don't go as planned
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:32 am

cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:14 am

You can say that again Cripsy!
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:31 am

I wouldn't mind Carlo back but I just can't see Allegri leaving anytime soon

Serie A in his first season as coach and is implementing a real winning mentality within the club with his "Barcelona are only better than us" quotes.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down