Video - Estigarribia in Turin, Chiellini next to him. Vucinic and Krasic have Lunch a Cross the Street.  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Video - Estigarribia in Turin, Chiellini next to him. Vucinic and Krasic have Lunch a Cross the Street.

4 posters

Go down

Video - Estigarribia in Turin, Chiellini next to him. Vucinic and Krasic have Lunch a Cross the Street.  Empty Re: Video - Estigarribia in Turin, Chiellini next to him. Vucinic and Krasic have Lunch a Cross the Street.

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 am

so giach for Pepe ( Giach is way more skilled and I say it here quote me put me in sig do as u want I think Giach is going to be a player that we will love and support :/ ) that ain't bad ...

Bonucci = Bruno Alves ? lol Imagine Alves face playing together with Estagaribia( spelling)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Video - Estigarribia in Turin, Chiellini next to him. Vucinic and Krasic have Lunch a Cross the Street.  Empty Re: Video - Estigarribia in Turin, Chiellini next to him. Vucinic and Krasic have Lunch a Cross the Street.

Post by Luca Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:22 am

DeviAngel wrote:so giach for Pepe ( Giach is way more skilled and I say it here quote me put me in sig do as u want I think Giach is going to be a player that we will love and support :/ ) that ain't bad ...

Bonucci = Bruno Alves ? lol Imagine Alves face playing together with Estagaribia( spelling)

Bruno Alves is not Dani Alves

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:22 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:so giach for Pepe ( Giach is way more skilled and I say it here quote me put me in sig do as u want I think Giach is going to be a player that we will love and support :/ ) that ain't bad ...

I know I jsut read that lol my bad don't flame me
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:23 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

I would never

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:29 am

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

I would never

I was just joking luca Wink
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:31 am

I will hold u to that.

Last year same said about Martinez and Pepe...... we all saw how it ended...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:32 am

elmystique wrote:

I will hold u to that.

I also said that Aquilani will join and he did Wink ....no1 hold me for that lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 am

DeviAngel wrote:
elmystique wrote:

I will hold u to that.

I also said that Aquilani will join and he did Wink ....no1 hold me for that lol

ok.......this time around, am holding you to them....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:55 pm

in the video it says that pepe will be sold?
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 pm

djfawnz wrote:in the video it says that pepe will be sold?

sold for 10 mil to Zent and that Giach is his replacement Very Happy

so we get 10 mil for PEpe

lose 3 on giach ..

7 mil profit D:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down