cool_wirya
CroInter
:{Mr.Mustachio!
salmano9
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official : Juve announce Giaccherini swoop  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : Juve announce Giaccherini swoop

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:"The deal means that while Juventus have bought the player's full rights now, they have agreed to sell half of those rights back to Cesena for €3m (£2.6m) if they wish at a later date."
'

Ah so we bough a hundred percent and sold back 50%. So then we have 50, not a 100%...

Back to top Go down

Official : Juve announce Giaccherini swoop  - Page 2 Empty Re: Official : Juve announce Giaccherini swoop

Post by nyluigi Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Argh! That's too much my math for my brain.
Official : Juve announce Giaccherini swoop  - Page 2 Math
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 pm

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsH5pBJMdTk

Just look at the comments !

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:10 pm

those pplon yt are idiots
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:26 pm

I have never been so dumbfounded by a low price transfer in all of my life.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Joe wrote:Juve bought 100% of him, but Cesena has the option to buy 50% of him back for 3M.

Rather than Juventus buying him for 3M to get 50%, we opted to pay 6M to get 100%.

Buying him 100% makes less headaches, rather than paying 3M for 50%, to get half of him. If we would want to buy the other 50% of him at a later date, we would have to go into a blind auction if we can't agree on a fee.

Co-ownerships are stupid, this one just makes a bit more sense.

No dude, Juve owns 50% of the contract and so does Cesena.
And that's wtf i see, why buy 100% and then sell 50% to that same team, it makes no sense to me, they could have bought 50% right away and that's it.
If G ends up being great, Juve can always try to make a deal with Cesena, if that doesn't happen it goes to blind auction.

Luca wrote:
CroInter wrote:Thats some *bleep* up shit right there, you buy him for 6m and then sell 50% of that same player to the same club for 3m, why didn't Juve just bought his 50% in the 1st place and be done with it?

And btw Matri, Toni, Amauri, Iaquinta, Pasquato, Quaq, Vucinic, Del Piero, Martinez, Krasic, Pepe and now Giaccherini all for 4 places on the field, you really need to get rid of some dead weight there, and Juve doesn't play Europe, i think some players might complain during the season for not playing....

Martinez is gone in the deal
Amauri will surely be gone
Iaquinta and Toni both should be gone but 1 could remain
Pepe should leave too in all honesty

Giaccherini can play as a winger on either side as well as a SS
Pasquato- SS/LW
Krasic- RW
Quagliarella- SS/ST
Matri- ST
Vucinic- LW/SS
Del Piero- SS

Really, Matri, Krasic, Vucinic + Pasquato or a new LW is the core group

Martinez is not in this deal, and finding buyers for rest of the players is not as easy as you might think, coz if it were that easy Juve would offload them weeks ago, TM is open for 5 days more. And as a fan of Inter i have a "experience" with players like that which club wants to sell but no one wants them.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 pm

CroInter wrote:
Joe wrote:Juve bought 100% of him, but Cesena has the option to buy 50% of him back for 3M.

Rather than Juventus buying him for 3M to get 50%, we opted to pay 6M to get 100%.

Buying him 100% makes less headaches, rather than paying 3M for 50%, to get half of him. If we would want to buy the other 50% of him at a later date, we would have to go into a blind auction if we can't agree on a fee.

Co-ownerships are stupid, this one just makes a bit more sense.

No dude, Juve owns 50% of the contract and so does Cesena.
And that's wtf i see, why buy 100% and then sell 50% to that same team, it makes no sense to me, they could have bought 50% right away and that's it.
If G ends up being great, Juve can always try to make a deal with Cesena, if that doesn't happen it goes to blind auction.

Luca wrote:
CroInter wrote:Thats some *bleep* up shit right there, you buy him for 6m and then sell 50% of that same player to the same club for 3m, why didn't Juve just bought his 50% in the 1st place and be done with it?

And btw Matri, Toni, Amauri, Iaquinta, Pasquato, Quaq, Vucinic, Del Piero, Martinez, Krasic, Pepe and now Giaccherini all for 4 places on the field, you really need to get rid of some dead weight there, and Juve doesn't play Europe, i think some players might complain during the season for not playing....

Martinez is gone in the deal
Amauri will surely be gone
Iaquinta and Toni both should be gone but 1 could remain
Pepe should leave too in all honesty

Giaccherini can play as a winger on either side as well as a SS
Pasquato- SS/LW
Krasic- RW
Quagliarella- SS/ST
Matri- ST
Vucinic- LW/SS
Del Piero- SS

Really, Matri, Krasic, Vucinic + Pasquato or a new LW is the core group

Martinez is not in this deal, and finding buyers for rest of the players is not as easy as you might think, coz if it were that easy Juve would offload them weeks ago, TM is open for 5 days more. And as a fan of Inter i have a "experience" with players like that which club wants to sell but no one wants them.

My mistake, originally Martinez was part of the deal.
I agree, Juventus will struggle but even if the wantaways remain it doesn't mean they will play a large role for the team, the core would remain as I listed in my opinion at least.
I definitely agree with you, they gotta go asap

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 am

some will stay (i see grygera staying)
some will leave (amauri, iaquinta)

but the real question is.....SO MARCO MOTTA IS STAYING AS 2ND CHOICE RIGHT BACK?!?!?!
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:06 am

CroInter, how dare you take what I said from my post :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2