Juve, sometimes they come back: Legrottaglie again in Turin!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Juve, sometimes they come back: Legrottaglie again in Turin!!

+3
Tomwin Lannister
Luca
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Juve, sometimes they come back: Legrottaglie again in Turin!! Empty Juve, sometimes they come back: Legrottaglie again in Turin!!

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:56 pm

According to what reported by "ilsussidiario.net", Nicola Legrottaglie, who was not re-signed from AC Milan, could return to Turin. Bonucci likely to go away, there will come a central location between Alex, Lugano and Coates with the next hijacking Chiellini on the left. One of the three with Barzagli and Legrottaglie as deputy. The 35 year-old defender, at Milan last season, would find the doors wide open, although at present it seems close to Catania. He waits for a call, the Juve is considering. It could be a welcome return last minute.
=============

Lol I told JNC that we could sign him yesterday since he is free and we made profit on him hahaha
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve, sometimes they come back: Legrottaglie again in Turin!! Empty Re: Juve, sometimes they come back: Legrottaglie again in Turin!!

Post by Luca Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Oh my God....
This would be the worst of the worst
It would mean Legro + one of Alex/Lugano in and Bonucci out, no thank you.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve, sometimes they come back: Legrottaglie again in Turin!! Empty Re: Juve, sometimes they come back: Legrottaglie again in Turin!!

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 pm

I doubt bon is out. Legro on a free, alex/lugano. and maybe Chiellini does get pushed to the left. I would be okay with that sometimes as you know LB would not be exploited.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:49 pm

He was never good enough for Juve, no point in signing him now
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 pm

No thanks. Legro should have never been a Juve starter to begin with. He was a decent back-up in his prime, but now he's old and shouldn't even be a second choice substitution at CB for Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:51 pm

I have a gift for seeing the future !
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:34 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:I have a gift for seeing the future !
So what you predict about Bonucci ?
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down