Zenit wants Pepe, Marotta asks for 9 million

+3
Tomwin Lannister
Luca
DeviAngel
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zenit wants Pepe, Marotta asks for 9 million  Empty Zenit wants Pepe, Marotta asks for 9 million

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Should still remain at the Juventus midfielder Simone Pepe despite the demands of Zenit St Petersburg. As reported by the national Blue Gazzetta.it on the Russian offer would be insufficient when compared to the approximately 9 million requested by Marotta for the former Udinese and despite the appreciation of the player by the coach Luciano Spalletti Zenit appears very unlikely a revival from the club managed by Gazprom.
===

We got him for 3.5 mil and 3.5 mil ...lol thats 7
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Zenit wants Pepe, Marotta asks for 9 million  Empty Re: Zenit wants Pepe, Marotta asks for 9 million

Post by Luca Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Please Zenit
I'll throw in a Iaquinta and a Martinez, together they will form 1 healthy player

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Zenit wants Pepe, Marotta asks for 9 million  Empty Re: Zenit wants Pepe, Marotta asks for 9 million

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:53 pm

I would take at least 10m with current prices. I know everyone dislikes him as a LM because he's not juventus scudetto quality but he's a good hard working player.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:56 pm

TomJuve wrote:I would take at least 10m with current prices. I know everyone dislikes him as a LM because he's not juventus scudetto quality but he's a good hard working player.

A primavera player could do the same job and odds are a Giandonato/Marrone who are already more technically gifted will surpass him easily.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Sell him for 4m ! I can careless, the man is worth nothing ! Zenit, you want him for free? I'll give him to ya'... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:08 pm

Where is all this hate for Pepe ?

He did well for Juventus ragazzi. Fiorentina ? Lazio ? etc.

Simone is an admirable substitute.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:10 pm

Wasn't Pepe officially transferred to Juve during this window? If so, I thought that a player can't be transferred within the same window. Unless this is a loan with right to purchase, I don't see this move happening.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:16 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Where is all this hate for Pepe ?

I hate him :coffee: Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Juventude wrote:Wasn't Pepe officially transferred to Juve during this window? If so, I thought that a player can't be transferred within the same window. Unless this is a loan with right to purchase, I don't see this move happening.

Thought that as well, but the rule is not like that.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:28 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Juventude wrote:Wasn't Pepe officially transferred to Juve during this window? If so, I thought that a player can't be transferred within the same window. Unless this is a loan with right to purchase, I don't see this move happening.

he as and is Juve player ...last season and this ...we simply kept him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm

That 7m we spent to secure Pepe's services could have been allocated to get Rossi or Aguero or another top player. Actually, the money we spent on Motta could have been allocated to another player as well. I'm sorry but buying the contracts of both Motta and Pepe were a mistake. Those spots could have easily been filled by younger and cheaper players and the money spent allocated to get a "champion".

The reason we didn't have the money to get a champion is we were to too busy allocating funds to bench players, plain and simple...

Last edited by juve_gigi on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 pm

No but you can buy a player and sell him in the same season. Palermo did it a few years ago, but the name escapes me.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:

he as and is Juve player ...last season and this ...we simply kept him

And yet I still don't understand why... When was it the last time played regardless his latest injury?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 pm

sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Where is all this hate for Pepe ?

I hate him :coffee: Razz

Me too :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:34 pm

I love PEPE he has the biggest heart in this team ....

we didn't paid 7 mil ..we just paid 2.5 lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I love PEPE he has the biggest heart in this team ....

Del Piero is the biggest heart :coffee:

But I see what you mean. But I still hate him. False, we paid 7.5 million for his purchase, 2.5m for his loan.

"The contract foresees Juventus as having the option to sign the player permanently after the 2010/11 season for €7.5m (£6.2m) payable in three instalments."

Last edited by sciacca on Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:35 pm

sciacca wrote:

But I see what you mean. But I still hate him. False, we paid 7.5 million for his purchase, 2.5m for his loan.

False we are paying it in 3 installments
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Well Sciacca, obviously Del Piero has a bigger heart but I think Devi means it to mean that his desire is burning and he wants to play, he appreciates his Juventus career.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:38 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Well Sciacca, obviously Del Piero has a bigger heart but I think Devi means it to mean that his desire is burning and he wants to play, he appreciates his Juventus career.

Nick bookmark this again +1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:

False we are paying it in 3 installments

Yes installments which equal to 7.5m... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:09 pm

He needs to stay as sub
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Well Sciacca, obviously Del Piero has a bigger heart but I think Devi means it to mean that his desire is burning and he wants to play, he appreciates his Juventus career.

Smile I am in your good books now eh Devi ?

But I really hope Pepe does not leave, but I thought Zenit offered Juventus €13M for Pepe originally ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:14 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

But I really hope Pepe does not leave, but I thought Zenit offered Juventus €13M for Pepe originally ?

For 13M? What a steal. He's only worth 5m :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:25 pm

sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

For 13M? What a steal. He's only worth 5m :coffee:

Originally I recall that was the original offer or rumor.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Nick and Devi sitting in a tree.... :cherry:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next