Marotta Announcement: JUVE WILL BUY 2-3 MORE PLAYERS

+4
Luca
DeviAngel
C.Marchisio #8
pasquale22
8 posters

Go down

Marotta Announcement: JUVE WILL BUY 2-3 MORE PLAYERS Empty Marotta Announcement: JUVE WILL BUY 2-3 MORE PLAYERS

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Minimum purchase two, maximum three. Li has announced the Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta, while she promotes the work of the new coach Antonio Conte. "We know we have to improve, we want to meet the needs of the coach - said Marotta arriving in the assembly of the League for league -. There are still ten days of the market where anything can happen. There are still some missing pieces and we are vigilant about all the opportunities the market offers us, but it does not seem proper to name names. I'm just saying that we are careful and vigilant. "

Giaccherini - How many reinforcements arrive? "We can foresee at least two and up to three", it is unbalanced Marotta, who is also following Giaccherini of Cesena. He will speak today with the leaders of the club Romagna? "Specifically not - replied the Juventus general director - but in the assembly of the League speaks a little bit of everything."

Preseason - Marotta Meanwhile, in the light of the Tim Trophy last night, promoting the pre-season for Juventus. "It is to emphasize the excellent work of Conte, a young coach, with reasons, want to do and a great sense of belonging. Together - said the leader Juventus - we want to create a quality team in the field there are players but when the conditions are positive and we are very happy. "

---------------------
1- LW
2- CB?
3- SS? CM? (mascherano, rossi, giaccherini, poli?/ )
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Marotta Announcement: JUVE WILL BUY 2-3 MORE PLAYERS Empty Re: Marotta Announcement: JUVE WILL BUY 2-3 MORE PLAYERS

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:26 pm

LW CB and CM
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Marotta Announcement: JUVE WILL BUY 2-3 MORE PLAYERS Empty Juve promise more signings

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Beppe Marotta has revealed that Juventus’ summer of spending has not yet come to a close. “We’ll sign at least two more players.”

The Old Lady have been one of the most active Italian clubs on the market this summer and the official has confirmed that they have more swoops to make.

“At least two new players will arrive before the transfer window closes, but we could even sign a third,” the former Sampdoria official said.

Marotta, speaking at a Lega Calcio meeting, was asked if one of the players being targeted was Emanuele Giaccherini.

“I’m not here today to specifically talk to Cesena, but there is always an opportunity to discuss things with colleagues.

“Sevilla’s Diego Perotti? He is not the only opportunity that we are evaluating. We know that we have a few holes to plug.”

It’s understood that the Old Lady are hoping to sign a left-sided midfielder and a centre-back.

Meanwhile, Fiorentina have today claimed that they have received no offer from Juventus for left-winger Juan Manuel Vargas.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Marotta Announcement: JUVE WILL BUY 2-3 MORE PLAYERS Empty Re: Marotta Announcement: JUVE WILL BUY 2-3 MORE PLAYERS

Post by Luca Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:12 pm

LW
CB
Backup RB/RW?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Luca wrote:LW
CB
Backup RB/RW?

La stampa says MAscherano ...hmm MAscheranno as CB ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Three players would mean no big shot name, I'd go with a proven LW and of course a starter CB; and thats Lugano for me, his experience would be really useful next to Chiellini. And sorry but I simply dont feel safe when Bonucci is starter.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Masch has been brilliant for Barcelona against Madrid twice
I don't see him leaving

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:30 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
CB
Backup RB/RW?

good thinking, he actually played as CB against madrid in the first leg im pretty sure and he did well
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:32 pm

We need CB more than LW ....thats for sure ...bonucci proved that to us yesterday ...Ranocchia outclassed him ...Cassano made him dummy 2 twice
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:54 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
CB
Backup RB/RW?

good thinking, he actually played as CB against madrid in the first leg im pretty sure and he did well

Both legs he was fantastic and both times he was the CB
It won't happen so don't hold your breath

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:30 pm

A top LW & a backup RB!(+ if we could get a backup CB for cheap why not)
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:38 pm

tareks wrote:A top LW & a backup RB!(+ if we could get a backup CB for cheap why not)

We need CB more than LW and CM than RB ....

Why? Because Bonucci is not up to the task we bleed goals this pre-season because of him he is not mature yet for first team spot ..in 3 friendlies against amateurs we conceded from him in America out of 3 friendlies in 2 we concede from him..adn from Milan and Inter it was the same things ...he ain't mature yet
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Marotta Announcement: JUVE WILL BUY 2-3 MORE PLAYERS 1313843925219985
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:
tareks wrote:A top LW & a backup RB!(+ if we could get a backup CB for cheap why not)

Why? Because Bonucci is not up to the task we bleed goals this pre-season because of him he is not mature yet for first team spot ..in 3 friendlies against amateurs we conceded from him in America out of 3 friendlies in 2 we concede from him..adn from Milan and Inter it was the same things ...he ain't mature yet

It seems that you have something against Bonucci,how can you judge him in pre-season games?last year he was amazing,so all this talk about him that he's not mature yet,is based on the fact that you hate him maybe!?

Oh plus,what a great & solid performance by Alex today right!
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:36 am

tareks wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

It seems that you have something against Bonucci,how can you judge him in pre-season games?last year he was amazing,so all this talk about him that he's not mature yet,is based on the fact that you hate him maybe!?

you compare Alex with bonucci ?

I never hated bonucci I was one of the biggest advocates here and I don't have anything against him I like him tbh but he ain't mature i am not prepared to leak goals this season again ....

Alex was WC defender...

If u judge on 1 match than Chielini is average he had the worst matches in hi career this season ... so according to your logic : Silvestre > Chielini
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:45 am

DeviAngel wrote:
tareks wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I never hated bonucci I was one of the biggest advocates here and I don't have anything against him I like him tbh but he ain't mature i am not prepared to leak goals this season again ....

Alex was WC defender...

If u judge on 1 match than Chielini is average he had the worst matches in hi career this season ... so according to your logic : Silvestre > Chielini

I'm not judging on 1 match,it was you who said,that Bonucci isn't mature,judging on pre-season games,while he was amazing last(don't forget our FBs last year!).

Plus all of you are going crazy for Alex,I don't care if he "was" WC,all I'm saying is,that any player could make some mistakes,plus about that maturity thing,if you watched Chelsea today,you would've said about Alex "who's that 18 years old"!
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:48 am

tareks wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
tareks wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Alex was WC defender...

I'm not judging on 1 match,it was you who said,that Bonucci isn't mature,judging on pre-season games,while he was amazing last(don't forget our FBs last year!).

Plus all of you are going crazy for Alex,I don't care if he "was" WC,all I'm saying is,that any player could make some mistakes,plus about that maturity thing,if you watched Chelsea today,you would've said about Alex "who's that 18 years old"!

All experts and even moggi said we need CB to partner Chielini, Conte knows Bonucci as he made him the player he is ...if he thinks that he ain't the one who can hold that CB FOR NOW than he knows the best ...I am never judging players on 1 match u don't know me ask any1 from juve section i am the person who gives most chances to every player.......I watched Chelsea ...but the media talk is coming to him and he loses concetration maybe the same is with bonucci this pre-season but marotta said he won't sell him
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:59 am

Devi speaks the truth. He still gave Motta chances when I was making 200 word reports on why he should quit football. Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:59 am

DeviAngel wrote:
tareks wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
tareks wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Alex was WC defender...

All experts and even moggi said we need CB to partner Chielini, Conte knows Bonucci as he made him the player he is ...if he thinks that he ain't the one who can hold that CB FOR NOW than he knows the best ...I am never judging players on 1 match u don't know me ask any1 from juve section i am the person who gives most chances to every player.......I watched Chelsea ...but the media talk is coming to him and he loses concetration maybe the same is with bonucci this pre-season but marotta said he won't sell him

Well,we should all wait & see,& for me I hope we won't get Alex tongue
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down