Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves

+35
halamadrid2
black mamba
Freeza
Omniscient
buddytaller
StrugaRock
white_star
Zealous
FennecFox7
che
Vibe
xabi
Lex
Swanhends
Senor Penguin
ToEy
Arquitecto
Abramovich
Ganso
Mr Nick09
kiranr
Doc
H.A.
Gil
Raptorgunner
Pedram
The Madrid One
SaintJoe
free_cat
the xcx
OLpower
windkick
Albiceleste
Mamad
harhar11
39 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 pm

no point of this thread, happens everywhere.. sad to see but your just trying to incite madrid supporters.

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 pm

The xcx wrote:
ToEy wrote:
The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The xcx wrote:Madrid is bound to face barca tomorrow in Camp Nou, same things are bound to happen there, this thread is an direct attack to madrid. Im sure most of the people here are not sure even what racism means Very Happy

This thread is more a direct attack to the racist madrid fans, and as far as I know, not every real madrid fans are racist. Or am I wrong?
No your not wrong, exact reason why this thread is utter fail, theres no such things as "Idealism fans", If you wanted to enlighten the people that Madrid has its own bad apples, then your late with that. After last seasons antics from barcelona, the hell you expect fans to do, well obv to make their voices heard and hatred, was to slunder, you expect those 80k fans to respect barcelona, after what they did in Santiago Bernabeu, I dont think so. I agree it that the slunder wasnt neccessary, and it shouldnt happend tho. But you cannot control the actions of 80k fans..

So you think it is perfectly fine if this wednesday, when Madrid comes to barca, Barca fans do what Real fans just did? Lets be honest, Madrid aren't exactly saints in the set of classicos. So do Real deserved it too if Barca fans do the same to them?
Ummm, no..I think I was pretty obivous with statement, that the slunder Bernabeu was not neccessary?! Dont try to counter your bullshit logic to me, keep it for yourself.

Ah...but Barca deserves it and you cannot control the actions of 80k fans...the rate you flip is faster than an indian pancake

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:
ToEy wrote:
xabi wrote:
who cares Sleep Sleep Sleep

Its not like Barca cared when Bisquets called Marcelo a mono. They even defended Bisquets. Two faced bastards

2-faced? When there is 100% proof that Busquet called Marcelo a mono then come talk to me...innocent until proven guilty, even someone like you should understand this. When there is 100% proof, I dont speak for others but I will condemn him...until then, shoo off
Biscuits is guilty until proven otherwise. So much diving has to have some sort of repercussions.

Guilty for racism until proven otherwise...because of diving?
Wait ... How can you be so sure Biscuits dives? He hasn't been proven guilty of such. The Spanish FA; UEFA and FIFA are adamant that Biscuits is innocent of such hideous charges.

This we have eyes to see...keep your sarcasm out of this topic...diving =/= racism. Busq diving, some are obvious, as compared to that allegation of "mono", that is not conclusive...I dont know what you are trying to prove here, or just trying to be entertaining, but if you want to accuse someone of something, make sure you can prove it. Otherwise everyone can be a murderer
I'm just trolling a bit.

However, I'm glad that the tw*t took a bit of heat with the alleged racism. If he keeps cheating/diving like that without any punishment from the officials then I don't feel bad for him - he's taking advantage of a corrupt system which is just as despicable as racism.

I'll say the same for some of our players who behaved like dumbarses. Should something happen I wouldn't mind it.

So if some fans would call dive maria "sudaca" you would be glad aswell? seeing as he cheats just as much as alves, reading what you wrotes makes me think that you would, but im not sure..
I'll repeat myself. I wouldn't mind it.

"You reap what you sow ..."

It doesn't justify the acts of those who do it but you can't expect to cheat and walk around completely innocent.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:no point of this thread, happens everywhere.. sad to see but your just trying to incite madrid supporters.

Hi gentleman...just wondering did you say the same thing when Madrid fans where accusing Busquets of being racist? Honest question...

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:20 pm

ToEy wrote:
The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The xcx wrote:Madrid is bound to face barca tomorrow in Camp Nou, same things are bound to happen there, this thread is an direct attack to madrid. Im sure most of the people here are not sure even what racism means Very Happy

This thread is more a direct attack to the racist madrid fans, and as far as I know, not every real madrid fans are racist. Or am I wrong?
No your not wrong, exact reason why this thread is utter fail, theres no such things as "Idealism fans", If you wanted to enlighten the people that Madrid has its own bad apples, then your late with that. After last seasons antics from barcelona, the hell you expect fans to do, well obv to make their voices heard and hatred, was to slunder, you expect those 80k fans to respect barcelona, after what they did in Santiago Bernabeu, I dont think so. I agree it that the slunder wasnt neccessary, and it shouldnt happend tho. But you cannot control the actions of 80k fans..

So you think it is perfectly fine if this wednesday, when Madrid comes to barca, Barca fans do what Real fans just did? Lets be honest, Madrid aren't exactly saints in the set of classicos. So do Real deserved it too if Barca fans do the same to them?

Dude you need to realize that there is no respect from both group of fans and you'll see that again at Nou Camp too. no one can't control 100m fans
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:21 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:no point of this thread, happens everywhere.. sad to see but your just trying to incite madrid supporters.

How am I trying to incite madrid supporter? I even said in some post back, that not all real madrid fans are racist Real Madrid supporters making boo noise towards Alves - Page 5 Facepalm

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:21 pm

ToEy wrote:

Hi gentleman...just wondering did you say the same thing when Madrid fans where accusing Busquets of being racist? Honest question...
Busquets did probably say that, hes not a good influence specally in the spain NT with his diving and playacting. But busquets is a douche
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:

It doesn't justify the acts of those who do it but you can't expect to cheat and walk around completely innocent.

Fair enough, atleast you do not have double standard, but I don't agree with you..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 pm

El Pipita wrote:
ToEy wrote:
The xcx wrote:
harhar11 wrote:

Dude you need to realize that there is no respect from both group of fans and you'll see that again at Nou Camp too. no one can't control 100m fans

Hence my question to him, if Barca fans do that, is it because Madrid deserves it due to the classico or is it because those Barca fans are disgusting? Because if its up to me, its the latter...racism , and family name callings/insults should not even be mentioned, not only in football but even in normal life

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:

Busquets did probably say that, hes not a good influence specally in the spain NT with his diving and playacting. But busquets is a douche

And the real madrid supporters did also say it, so did you or did you not say the same thing when real madrid were accusing busquets of being racist?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

Fair enough, atleast you do not have double standard, but I don't agree with you..
Maybe I wouldn't be so harsh if these players weren't protected by the FAs, had the highest wages and played for the biggest clubs in football.

Quite frankly, they're just taking advantage of their position and they don't deserve any excuses.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:

And the real madrid supporters did also say it, so did you or did you not say the same thing when real madrid were accusing busquets of being racist?
Fighting fire with fire is not good, if you have class you wouldn't post a thread that will obviously turn into a flame war
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:

You see, you can say he playacts and dives, is a douche...but all you can say is, he probably said it....means you cannot prove it. So why didn't you say something like "no point of this thread, happens everywhere.. sad to see but your just trying to incite barca supporters", when he did not even prove to say it?. Just like you guys condemned Busquets for "probably said it", some of you guys have to defend this, not quite what I expect from you gentleman

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
Fighting fire with fire is not good, if you have class you wouldn't post a thread that will obviously turn into a flame war

Soooo, no?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:27 pm

ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:

You see, you can say he playacts and dives, is a douche...but all you can say is, he probably said it....means you cannot prove it. So why didn't you say something like "no point of this thread, happens everywhere.. sad to see but your just trying to incite barca supporters", when he did not even prove to say it?. Just like you guys condemned Busquets for "probably said it", some of you guys have to defend this, not quite what I expect from you gentleman

I don't get the sarcasm with your "gentleman" statement, cut it out. Even iker said everyone heard it, why would he lie?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Soooo, no?
I'm a madrid fan, what do you expect me to suck barca's dick?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:

Dude, we Barca fans are probably outnumbered 3-1 in this forums relative to Madrid fans.
1stly-Threads that would turn to a flame war are mostly started by you guys (or Arsenal fans).
2ndly- If Madrid fans just came out, as human beings, and condemn these chants, you think it would be a flame war? Some did, others..well..

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

I don't tolerate racists chants so I hope they catch those responsible. (I'm sure they're in the minority though).

I feel bad for Alves. But since he is Alves that feeling goes away.

BTW Where were the Barcaelona fans calling for justice when Marcelo was getting much louder and audible monkey chants at the vicente calderon?

As for Shakira, all I can say is LOL, she's obviously no nun Razz

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:

I don't get the sarcasm with your "gentleman" statement, cut it out. Even iker said everyone heard it, why would he lie?

Well you said you want to be a gentleman with us, thats why I call you a gentleman? Even iker said everyone heard it? He must have some hearing ability there, I say that I heard it too, will you believe? Why would I lie?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Zealous wrote:

BTW Where were the Barcaelona fans calling for justice when Marcelo was getting much louder and audible monkey chants at the vicente calderon?

Maybe we were not there, but we definitely did not "well Madrid deserves it...lets move on"

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:32 pm

che wrote:of course lfp aren't going to take any action, that would hurt their precious madrid, or barcelona for that matter

now if zaragoza fans do monkey chants, that's an entirely different matter...

Selective memory. Get the hell out of here with that bull crap.

Marcelo has had to tolerate racist chants at Sevilla and (especially) Atletico and frak all was done about it.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Racial chants shouldn't come from fans at all it horrible! Both madrid and Barca fans have scum fans that will never change! Like that one guy on here whou said barca deserved all those chants, he is part of that group of scum fans, his choice really, but he wont be respected(to me just a bandwagon fan anyway)
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
ToEy wrote:

Well, casillas also said that he hadn't congratulated the barca player for the league(or was it CL) because they didn't congratulate real madrid for winning the cup, even though both pique and guardiola went and personally congratulated every real madrid player and shoke their hands..

Why did he lie there?

Last edited by harhar11 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:35 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Soooo, no?

We understand that you are a Madrid fan...but these lectures about "fighting fire with fire" and "it happens everywhere" doesn't come from you when its Madrid fans criticising barca, WHICH I understand, you are not obliged to defend us. But dont you think its kinda 2-faced when you come out with these when its the other way round?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:37 pm

ToEy wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Soooo, no?

We understand that you are a Madrid fan...but these lectures about "fighting fire with fire" and "it happens everywhere" doesn't come from you when its Madrid fans criticising barca, WHICH I understand, you are not obliged to defend us. But dont you think its kinda 2-faced when you come out with these when its the other way round?

+1 Couldn't have said it better

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:40 pm

ToEy wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Maybe we were not there, but we definitely did not "well Madrid deserves it...lets move on"

Yeah one poster doesn't represent us as a whole. We have some proper idiots in our group but don't lump us into one group because we aren't.

As for you guys, this is picking at straws at best, the entire stadium hurled abuse at Alves (he deserves it) but if a very small group of people start making it a race thing then that's their fault not Madrid or the majority of it's fans. Stop pretending you really care about racism because you only started caring when you think it's being hurled at Alves (who is a twat). Not when Marcelo was receiving it.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next