Bastos explains why he didn't move to Juve Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Bastos explains why he didn't move to Juve

3 posters

Go down

Bastos explains why he didn't move to Juve Empty Bastos explains why he didn't move to Juve

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:42 am

Lyon winger Michel Bastos has explained his decision to close the door for a potential move to Juventus as he felt the Serie A side took too long to reach an agreement with the Ligue 1 giants.

DON'T MISS
Juventus not giving up on Alex - reportJuve's Vucinic eyes Champions League return
Juve keen on Bologna's Ramirez - reportChiellini: A lot of enthusiasm at Juventus
Juventus continue Vargas chase - report
The Brazil international had long been linked with a move to Juventus, but stated earlier this month that he would stay with his current club rather than make the move to Turin.

"This is what happened, Juventus made two official offers for me, but OL didn't accept their bids. That was it," Bastos was quoted as saying by France Football.

"I needed clarity for myself though. I needed to know where I would play in the new season. I had enough of all the waiting and made my decision. I am staying at Lyon."

Juventus are eager to sign a left-winger this summer and had earmarked Bastos as the perfect addition. They turned their attention to Hamburg's Eljero Elia after the move for the Brazilian fell through, but the Netherlands international stressed that a move to Turin wouldn't be a step forward for him.

Fiorentina winger Juan Manuel Vargas now appears to be the top candidate to fill the void on the left at Juventus.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Bastos explains why he didn't move to Juve Empty Re: Bastos explains why he didn't move to Juve

Post by jn2002dk Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:35 am

Fair enough

If OL didn't want to sell there is not much we can do bar making a ridiculous overpriced bid which would be stupid

I've said earlier that i believed we will end up with Vargas and i stand by that
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Bastos explains why he didn't move to Juve Empty Re: Bastos explains why he didn't move to Juve

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Good to know what is really happening
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down