Vucinic was told to join Juve [by Savicevic] Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Vucinic was told to join Juve [by Savicevic]

Go down

Vucinic was told to join Juve [by Savicevic] Empty Vucinic was told to join Juve [by Savicevic]

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Mirko Vucinic has revealed that Montenegro legend Dejan Savicevic urged him to join Juventus this summer.

The striker has signed for the Turin giants in a €15m deal from Roma, a switch that former Milan man Savicevic was in favour of.

“A few articles came out linking me with Juventus,” Vucinic told Tuttosport. “That’s when Savicevic called me.

“He told me that if I had the chance to join Juventus then I should immediately accept. He stated that there was nothing to think about because Juve are Juve.”

Despite the striker’s ability, there are concerns about his effectiveness in front of goal after netting 63 times in 200 games for Roma.

“It’s not important who scores the goals, it is important that goals are scored so that the team can win,” he continued.

“I also played wide at Roma and I don’t think any wide attacker scored as many goals as me last season. I got 10 in the League which wasn’t little.

“Anyway, let’s talk about it again after I have played as a centre-forward.”

The player joined Roma in 2006, but he was keen to get away even if there will almost certainly be pressure on him in Turin this term.

“There is a tranquillity here that was not present at Roma,” he continued. “Someone can have a strong character, but the every day stress of life in Rome can affect performances.

“Now I’ve joined a great club and signing for a word class outfit like this is obviously going to make you feel happy.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down