Zamuro
B1anconer0
justdoit_
JuvenelCuore
S
DeviAngel
12 posters

Go down

Diego Lugano: 'Im thinking about Juventus'  Empty Diego Lugano: 'Im thinking about Juventus'

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:10 am

Output is divided between charities and family relaxation. A story centered around the other success with Uruguay in the America's Cup: "A tremendous accomplishment, on a great team and a great coach. Do not have a case that Tabarez received compliments from the bench as show bags, Mourinho and Passarella. " Remove completely, Diego Lugano, is impossible. Closely following everything that filters from Europe. On top of re-think there are Tur-chia, and Italy. More than the economic crisis, is betting that concern about the scandal hit the turkish football. It is especially his Fenerbahçe to risk big. Not a day goes by that bad news does not come from Istanbul. Even the optimists have given up the idea of ​​relegation. For several days they have also made a reason Lugano and his entourage. "The end of Fenerbahçe is enacted by the Turkish institutions," he confessed with a hint of bitterness to the central Uruguayan some friends during these days of holidays in South America.

Juan Figer, the powerful manager of the center, rather than get caught by the bad thoughts you have enabled to find a decent accommodation to his client. Contacts and meetings with leading European clubs. Many pour parler, but also some more serious discussion. As one of the last few weeks with the leaders of Juventus: "Yes, is the Italian club Juventus, which has made a proposal to Lugano," admitted the famous impresario of the program "At the end of 1010". Figer went further: "The interest of Juventus is concrete." In fact, Lugano is not the first name on the list and Fabio Giuseppe Marotta Guild. Tactically, Antonio Conte seems to prefer other profiles, Alex (Chelsea) and especially Bruno Alves (Zenit). Such identity cards - are all between 29 and 31 years, and international experience. Not assessments. And this could be the ace in over Juventus in the race to Lugano. It is the "elder" of the three, but also the cheapest. The center of the sky has a provision to 3.5 million, but if (more likely) will get rid of relegation Fenerbahçe on a free transfer. At greedy at all, however, a much lower price than Chelsea and Zenit ask for Alex and Bruno Alves. "Lugano, in any case, it would be a big blow," to put it to Angelo Di Livio, the former soldier of Juve lippiana.

Back to top Go down

Diego Lugano: 'Im thinking about Juventus'  Empty Re: Diego Lugano: 'Im thinking about Juventus'

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:21 am

and I am thinking that with u our defense will be the best in serie A
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Diego Lugano: 'Im thinking about Juventus'  Empty Re: Diego Lugano: 'Im thinking about Juventus'

Post by S Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:22 am

DeviAngel wrote:and I am thinking that with u our defense will be the best in serie A

Devi but i still think milan's defense is the best..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 am

Too bad I am not thinking of you Diego.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:26 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:and I am thinking that with u our defense will be the best in serie A

- Ziegler- Chielini - Lugano -Licht

I think that defense can rival milans tbh ...but maybe thats a bit bias
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 am

I still prefer Bonucci over Lugano as in age. We all know who dominates experience however. And no I'm not being biased.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

- Ziegler- Chielini - Lugano -Licht

I think that defense can rival milans tbh ...but maybe thats a bit bias

Firstly, De Ceglie > Ziegler soon.

Bonucci > Lugano.

Lichtsteiner is probably not even better than Abate to be honest.

Thiago Silva > Bonucci > Lugano.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 am

sciacca wrote:I still prefer Bonucci over Lugano as in age. We all know who dominates experience however. And no I'm not being biased.

bonucci can learn a lot of lugano and can both rotate that will be great for us
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:
sciacca wrote:I still prefer Bonucci over Lugano as in age. We all know who dominates experience however. And no I'm not being biased.

Agreed, Lugano would be there for Depth and in addition you got Barzagli.

Lugano = Free
Barzagli = 300 k

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:39 am

Relegation, baby Laughing

A couple of smart teams are going to loot Fenerbahce if things don't work themselves out.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by B1anconer0 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:42 am

Chiellini > Thiago Silva
Lichtsteiner > Abate

Wait , Actually...

Chiellini >>> Milan's whole defense
B1anconer0
B1anconer0
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:50 am

B1anconer0 wrote:Chiellini > Thiago Silva
Lichtsteiner > Abate

Wait , Actually...

Chiellini >>> Milan's whole defense

Correction... Abate is best in the world :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:54 am

lets not start bashing milan fellas ...every poster has his own opinion ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:32 am

Lugano... I like him. We'll see how it goes. If he is free, I am all for it.

He is a great defender.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:25 pm

Bonucci must start he Is the future !!! Lugano = good backup
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:15 pm

sciacca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Agreed, Lugano would be there for Depth and in addition you got Barzagli.

Lugano = Free
Barzagli = 300 k

Great defensive lineup if you ask for my opinion!! Laughing
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 pm

LWL91 wrote:Great defensive lineup if you ask for my opinion!! Laughing

Although not world class ,but a decent group of defenders imo..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:09 pm

If Lugano is really coming, then we would have 4 defenders that can definitely keep up with Serie A. The only thing is that we should be more realistic as for where we should be next season.

With our current status, I would be happy to see the team to get into the top 3 next season so we can play in CL next season. With CL competition ahead, we can definitely attract more World Class like players.
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:12 pm

Lugano would be an unneeded acquisition by Juve. They already have Bonnuci and Chiellini, they need to concentrate on getting a left winger.

And please, Abate was the best RB in Serie A last season. Got any problems with that, feel free to debate here.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t3838-ignazio-abate-progress-report

I expect sciacca to bring up that Obi "owned" Abate. One nutmeg=owning Rolling Eyes Never mind the fact that Abate owned Alvarez and his long ball to Pato led to the winner.

Haters keep hating.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:39 pm

It isn't about going through individual players and saying their better than a player in Milan's defense.
Milan defends best out of any team due to their system, chemistry and their team play...
Juventus has had a horrible defense for quite some time, hopefully things turn around. A good right back like Lichtsteiner and depth in the left back position will help greatly. Lugano is just icing on the cake.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Lugano is a good defender and cheap.He could help a lot to our defense.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:02 am

milanista99 wrote:Lugano would be an unneeded acquisition by Juve. They already have Bonnuci and Chiellini, they need to concentrate on getting a left winger.

And please, Abate was the best RB in Serie A last season. Got any problems with that, feel free to debate here.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t3838-ignazio-abate-progress-report

I expect sciacca to bring up that Obi "owned" Abate. One nutmeg=owning Rolling Eyes Never mind the fact that Abate owned Alvarez and his long ball to Pato led to the winner.

Haters keep hating.

I wasn't going to say anything but my God do you guys ever contradict yourselves about Abate.
Sciacca brings up his assist total- "He is a defensive full back, going forward isn't his game"
He gets an assist and you don't shut up, it really is incredible.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down