B.NEWS : Juventus ready to close for Elijah. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

B.NEWS : Juventus ready to close for Elijah.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus ready to close for Elijah. Empty B.NEWS : Juventus ready to close for Elijah.

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Juventus tightens the time to bring Eljero Elia (24) the orders of coach Antonio Conte. According to Sportmediaset, the intentions of the Bianconeri would become known so that, next week, an emissary of the company in Turin will be in Germany for engaging in negotiations with Hamburg.

The young man outside the Netherlands has long been a target market of companies Corso Galileo Ferraris, a little 'as the Brazilian Bastos, in this case, however, the main difference is that the player likes, and even very technical to the Bianconeri. For this reason, Marotta would like to close as soon as possible by offering more than 8 million bonus to the club Teutonic. The latter, according to rumors from Germany, would be willing to give up his gem that does not fall into the good graces of the coach Oenning, who has also replaced at half-time of the first league game against Borussia Dortmund lost.

Dell'Amburgo signal that the streets and Elijah could soon be divided; the outside of the Orange National has made it known, through his agent, to be enthusiastic about a possible new football adventure in Italy and, apparently, Juventus is ready the desire to bring to pass the talented twenty-four was born in Voorburg. At that price (8 million), Earl would provide an ideal player for his form: young but with great international experience (it's vice world champion 2010) and, in particular, of undisputed quality.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus ready to close for Elijah. Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juventus ready to close for Elijah.

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Here we go again...

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Juventus ready to close for Elijah. Empty Re: B.NEWS : Juventus ready to close for Elijah.

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Devi could you please mention the source..

And is it true that we are after both vargas and elia ?? if it is so, then a great oppurtunity to deploy a 4-3-3 with vargas as the WB..

And marchisio will be guaranteed playing time although we have to sacrifise one of our forwards for this particular system..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:10 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:Here we go again...

her we go again what ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Devi could you please mention the source..

And is it true that we are after both vargas and elia ?? if it is so, then a great oppurtunity to deploy a 4-3-3 with vargas as the WB..

And marchisio will be guaranteed playing time although we have to sacrifise one of our forwards for this particular system..

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=58678
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:17 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

her we go again what ?

Next one posted will be Elija in 3 days! Then Elija tomorrow! Then Elija signs for West Brom!

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Are we after both elia and vargas or are we just content with ziegler and de ceglie ??
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:18 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

her we go again what ?

Next one posted will be Elija in 3 days! Then Elija tomorrow! Then Elija signs for West Brom!

Yeah and i remember the rossi report..It said rossi will "officially sign for juve in a few hrs" and it never really materialized..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

her we go again what ?

and what should I do about it ? Tell magazines not to write news or ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Listen, nobody is obliged to read every report that comes out. These reports come from numerous sources, one says one thing, the other says the other. We post them all, as it always was. If it bothers you, there is no problem, don't comment, or don't read them. I do understand where you are coming from, but it's alright, it's the transfer market it's normal.

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Devi could you please mention the source..

Yes it is true, we are after both, but Elia seems to be closer as Vargas is a bit to expensive. Juve would only accept a swap deal with them, but Fiorentina refuse. By the way, what WB? You mean LB? It's in fact a LW.

Guaranteed playing time? No entirely, as nothing is confirmed nor is Conte willing to change his system just yet after all the hard work put in to it. The player guaranteed is Pirlo, not Marchisio.

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Are we after both elia and vargas or are we just content with ziegler and de ceglie ??

Elia and Vargas are Left Wingers... Not Left Backs, what do Ziegler and De Ceglie have to do with this? If you mean we have no Left wingers at all, that is false, as we have Pepe, Pasquato, Vucinic and De Silvestro who can all play in that current role.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 pm

@sci bro he thinks like LWB ..WB means WideBack
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Sciacca wrote:Elia and Vargas are Left Wingers... Not Left Backs, what do Ziegler and De Ceglie have to do with this? If you mean we have no Left wingers at all, that is false, as we have Pepe, Pasquato, Vucinic and De Silvestro who can all play in that current role.

I know man..I meant to say vargas could probably be bought to fill the LB role "IF" elia is indeed arriving..
Because if both elia and vargas are bought either of them has to be content with the bench and dont think its gonna happen..
And vargas is predominantly a wing back although he's been deployed at left wing at viola for a number of years since he's been very effective as a LW

Sciacca wrote:Guaranteed playing time? No entirely, as nothing is confirmed nor is Conte willing to change his system just yet after all the hard work put in to it. The player guaranteed is Pirlo, not Marchisio.

"IF" conte uses a 4-3-3 ,marchisio would be a guaranteed starter..

"IF" we go with conte's proverbial 4-2-4 ,then marchisio would be resigned to the bench since pirlo and vidal would start in that particular formation..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
I know man..I meant to say vargas could probably be bought to fill the LB role "IF" elia is indeed arriving..
Because if both elia and vargas are bought either of them has to be content with the bench and dont think its gonna happen..
And vargas is predominantly a wing back although he's been deployed at left wing at viola for a number of years since he's been very effective as a LW

Oh then I understand, but that is still false as it's One or the other coming, not both. Yes we are linked with both, just one will arrive for the LW position. As it stands, Vargas seems to be bit expensive for Juve, so then turned their sights on Elia. Yes I agree, as he can play both the LW and LB position, he's verstile.

Surag.Blueguy wrote:"IF" conte uses a 4-3-3 ,marchisio would be a guaranteed starter..

"IF" we go with conte's proverbial 4-2-4 ,then marchisio would be resigned to the bench since pirlo and vidal would start in that particular formation..

Oh, well with the Marchisio statement, you didn't put 'if' that's why. Yes, I agree then.

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:51 pm

I think it'll probably be elia because i think conte wants a cut-inside wideman..

According to reports there's still 20m left to spend..So assuming we snap up elia for 8m , we would still have 12 m to spend excluding the sales ,so we could perhaps use a cash + player deal to get vargas because i dont want bonucci to occupy the bench..

He really has the potential and a good ball playing defender,and now with the acquisitions of reliable fb's, he should be given another oppurtunity..It could be helpful in the long run talking from italian nt perspective as well..

Also we should snap up lugano since he's available for a relatively cheap fee..I think we let go of this oppurtunity and it will bring much needed depth at cb positions as well..

All in all these are some suggestions i made..Remains to be seen how we go about in these last 20 days..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:53 pm

We forget that we will get CB ..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

sciacca wrote:

Listen, nobody is obliged to read every report that comes out. These reports come from numerous sources, one says one thing, the other says the other. We post them all, as it always was. If it bothers you, there is no problem, don't comment, or don't read them. I do understand where you are coming from, but it's alright, it's the transfer market it's normal.

Sorry if I sounded like I was insulting you personally- I actually enjoy reading this news and I was making a bit of a joke about west brom. I forgot that I was in the Juve forum where the slightest thing can be misread and start a flame war. Should have put the :p smiley afterwards to be honest. My fault, I'll be more careful next time, things can be misread online.

I like the player and hope he comes. And why wouldn't he come to Juve?

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:We forget that we will get CB ..

Lugano is available at 2.5 m according to reports..That'll be a good buy imo..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:56 pm

I dont understand the need of a new CB. As I said in another thread- Bonucci and Chielini will be much better this season because they have solid full backs supporting them on the flanks- last season they were rather exposed.

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:58 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

sciacca wrote:

Sorry if I sounded like I was insulting you personally- I actually enjoy reading this news and I was making a bit of a joke about west brom. I forgot that I was in the Juve forum where the slightest thing can be misread and start a flame war. Should have put the :p smiley afterwards to be honest. My fault, I'll be more careful next time, things can be misread online.

My apology I thought u were making fun of me . I thin Juve is great choice for Elia ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:58 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:I dont understand the need of a new CB. As I said in another thread- Bonucci and Chielini will be much better this season because they have solid full backs supporting them on the flanks- last season they were rather exposed.

Absolutely..Since sorenson is supposedly going on loan ,lugano would be a good 'DEPTH' purchase..

bonucci,chiellini,lugano,barzagli...thats a decent set of cb's..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Yes and our objectives is to get both LW and CB, though our first and primary objective is LW.

mezzogiornese wrote:

No, don't feel to apologize. I'm not insulted, and nobody is. Don't worry about it.

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Lugano is available at 2.5 m according to reports..That'll be a good buy imo..

Lugano would be a good choice, and reports suggest we can get him free as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Actually every interview that I've read from an expert they said that Juve's main problem is the CB ....that we need new player next to chielini
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:04 pm

I think it would be much better to continue Sorenson's development at Juve where he can learn from the experience of Chielini + Barzagli than send him away to bring another oldie in. |

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by mezzogiornese Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:04 pm

I think it would be much better to continue Sorenson's development at Juve where he can learn from the experience of Chielini + Barzagli than send him away to bring another oldie in. |

mezzogiornese
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:10 pm

mezzogiornese wrote:I think it would be much better to continue Sorenson's development at Juve where he can learn from the experience of Chielini + Barzagli than send him away to bring another oldie in. |

I'd rather see him loaned out as he can have more playing time and gain more experience, then come back next season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next