Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 14 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature

+63
Juveman17
The Sanchez
VanDeezNuts
El Gunner
Lord Awesome
McAgger
Donuts
The Messiah
Arquitecto
Onyx
Juventude
fatman123
beatrixasdfghjk.
Die Borussen
The_ItalianFool
Forza
Rebaño Sagrado
Kick
CBarca
rwo power
ChollaVille
BarrileteCosmico
bloodless
Brigate Rossonere
Omniscient
poolsupporter
TalkingReckless
che
Giovanni10
Zamuro
Wilson37
Albiceleste
Swanhends
Zees
The Franchise
El Chelsea Fuerte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Babun
Adit
Art Morte
M99
Lex
buddytaller
7amood11
ÖMARz
the xcx
S32TABLANCA
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
guest7
Ganso
RedOranje
RedAndWhiteArmy
InterMalia
theaguia
The Madrid One
milanfan7
Mr Nick09
RealGunner
Jack Daniels
CroInter
S
Vibe
McLewis
67 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 14 Empty Re: Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature

Post by El Gunner Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Well I've been nice for a while now banana but seriously

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 14 Empty Re: Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature

Post by Lex Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 am

^ you have to be each mod/admin's man servant for a week before your warning level goes up

I tell ya, flying between the US and UK for Red and RG was a bitch. Btw, I'll have your union jack Y-fronts ready by Monday, brah
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:43 am

how long does it take to get the warning level back up i think ive been on 75% for 6 months or so.

i wana be a forum noob again.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:45 am

That much longer, now.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:50 am

interesting, is it automatic? or do admins have to physically change and update warning levels?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:11 am

Lex wrote:^ you have to be each mod/admin's man servant for a week before your warning level goes up

I tell ya, flying between the US and UK for Red and RG was a bitch. Btw, I'll have your union jack Y-fronts ready by Monday, brah

rofl
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:45 am

Request to add either a Reggina Club logo and or individual section. We have around 5 people already who would want them if not more.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 am

We already outnumber some other club sections on this forum so why not? I would be willing to moderate it if necessary.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:27 am

Firstly, I'd like to say that although my fellow Reggina fans didn't follow protocol in their campaign for a new club section, they did so with only the best of intentions and that it was only an inherent reflection of our passion and perhaps over-enthusiasm for the Calabrian club - which is great to see for a mid-table Serie B club battling to avoid relegation this season instead of challenging for the Serie A spots like they usually are.

Secondly, here is current club logo for Reggina Calcio. It would be fantastic if one of the admins could add it to the list.
Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 14 Logo_reggina

Thirdly, I've PM'd my fellow fans and we have agreed to commit to commenting regularly and updating the Official Thread in the RoW section. What would help our cause is having some kind of targets or goal to achieve consideration for having our own section. E.g. A certain number of posts in a given time period, or a certain number of posters in the thread.

Lastly, is it possible (or will it be possible in the future) to select more than one club supported? Honestly, my support for Milan comes before all other clubs - however - I also actively support my local team (Adelaide United), and Reggina in Serie B. I know that this is not a unique situation and that many fans on this forum passionately support more than one club, contrary to this broad 'analysis' from RG:

1)juveman17
2)El Shaarawy
3)Forza Rossoneri
4)marottalad

1) juve fan
2) milan fan
3) milan fan
4) juve fan

I can't see any Reginna fan in that list
Laughing

See this: http://www.goallegacy.net/t27403-fans-who-support-more-than-one-team
To paraphrase from that thread:
"If they did play each other, my loyalty would be divided. I could choose between the two, but I would more likely watch the game as a supporter of both."
What good reason is there to not take someone who's supports two clubs seriously?

You can follow and support as many teams as you like so long as you're willing to be loyal with them and don't just ditch them at the first signs of trouble.
In response to what should be officially labelled "The White Star thesis", people can support whoever they want, for whatever reason they want. You take them seriously if what they are saying makes some degree of sense.

Solo per la maglia! Forza Reggina!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:17 am

wtf is going on why do you support regina george from mean girls?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:53 am

CBarca wrote:wtf is going on why do you support regina george from mean girls?
rofl
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:13 am

Who doesn't support reggina George?

I also support adding more than one club to the club supported. Perhaps instead of the joined date.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:30 pm

We have 2140 registered users
The newest registered user is Renz_R

REGGINA SUPPORTERS TAKING OVER GL!!!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Since PSG logo has been changed, I would humbly request that current PSG logo on the forefront of the PSG section would be replenished to display the new one.

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 14 1361548700-1

This one.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Just for you arq:

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 14 Psg1h
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:12 am

I demand a Sampdoria logo. In fact I've already created an official thread for them in the Rest of the World section.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I demand a Sampdoria logo. In fact I've already created an official thread for them in the Rest of the World section.

Anyone??? Sad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:23 pm

Here's Sampdoria in the proper size. I can't add it, sorry, that's an Admin thing ^^

Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 14 Sampdo10
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Thanks rwo

added
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 am

Thank you both. I'm forever in debt
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:01 am

Since we now actually have a dedicated Catania fan:Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 14 Cat110
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:29 am

Here's the logo in the max 32 pixels size: Introducing the Warning System & Club Logos feature - Page 14 Calcio10
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:14 am

ah, thought it had to be 40 x 40, thanks RWO
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:53 pm

let's see if he stays here
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:03 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Thank you both. I'm forever in debt

No offense but you seem quite obsessed with the logo thingy and all.

Just have to wait for the Ogbonna to Liverpool rumors to crop up and you would soon start demanding a Torino logo over here.

Besides i'm pretty sure you would abandon those threads in the ROW section in no time.Mods are being too kind if i'm being honest here.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:37 am

Man City section gone. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next