Vucinic: "Juventus are not inferior to Milan or Inter" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Vucinic: "Juventus are not inferior to Milan or Inter"

Go down

Vucinic: "Juventus are not inferior to Milan or Inter" Empty Vucinic: "Juventus are not inferior to Milan or Inter"

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Presentazione per il montenegrino: "A Roma era finito un ciclo, sono arrivato nella squadra piu' famosa del mondo: Agnelli mi ha dato una grande carica".

Vucinic e' gia' da Juve: "Non siamo inferiori a Milan e Inter". Presentazione ufficiale per il montenegrino: "A Roma ho vissuto momenti belli e meno belli, in ogni caso pero' era finito un ciclo. Ringrazio tutti, in particolare la dottoressa Sensi e Daniele Prade'. Sono arrivato nella squadra piu' famosa del mondo: siamo costruiti per vincere. Conte mi ha fatto una grande impressione, Agnelli mi ha trasmesso una grande carica: sono pronto ad adattarmi alle esigenze della squadra".

Presentation for Montenegro: "In Rome, a cycle was over, I arrived in the team more 'famous in the world, Agnelli has given me a great charge."

Vucinic 'already' of Juventus: "We are not inferior to AC Milan and Inter." Official presentation of the Montenegro: "In Rome I lived through good times and less beautiful, but in any case 'was over a cycle. I thank everyone, especially Dr. Sensi and Daniele Prade'. I arrived in the team more 'famous in the world: we are built to win. Count me a great impression, Agnelli has given me a great charge: I'm ready to adapt to the needs of the team. "

JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down