I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season!

+18
Eman
juventus101
RED
jibers
Arsenalfaithfull
BarrileteCosmico
Sushi Master
Giuvitojuve
Ganso
The Madrid One
Turok_TTZ
Sir Psycho
cyberman
Ali
Great Leader Sprucenuce
â™ Ace
the xcx
Khaled
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season! - Page 2 Empty Re: I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season!

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:so many people chipping in to try to make united look good :coffee:, hope they get banged hard this year.

Mate they are good lol( more than that infact)

De Gea
Fabio/Rafeal Vidic Ferdinand Evra
Valencia Carrick Giggs Park
Rooney
Hernandez
With Young, Nani, Berbatov, Jones, Fletcher and Smalling who could all play instead and you would hardly notice a difference except for perhaps at CB.

The only place they are weak is centre of midfield but they sign a creative midfielder and Fletcher gets his fitness and form back then they are the 2nd best in world on the pitch and on paper.

so tmo can be a meh troll when he wants huh Cool

The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season! - Page 2 Empty Re: I really don't like this team, but i do think that they are going to win it next season!

Post by jibers Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:54 pm

jog on tmo, when we spend as much as madrid in the last 3 years, one trophy and how much spent? 2nd best to Barca again. Mug.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm

jibers wrote:jog on tmo, when we spend as much as madrid in the last 3 years, one trophy and how much spent? 2nd best to Barca again. Mug.
dude read my post above, i was just having fun, i cant careless for the responses, other than the fact that they make me laugh.. cmon take a chill pill :geek:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 am

The Madrid One wrote:
jibers wrote:jog on tmo, when we spend as much as madrid in the last 3 years, one trophy and how much spent? 2nd best to Barca again. Mug.
dude read my post above, i was just having fun, i cant careless for the responses, other than the fact that they make me laugh.. cmon take a chill pill :geek:

lol, I'm kidding mate. I jus wanted to sound aggressive. On paper city have an amazing squad, but I have a feeling mancini will not take advantage. Has sahin actually made an appearance in any of the madrid friendlys and how did he do. do you reckon Benz will start over higgy? Next season will be very interesting (I say this at the start of every season)
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:02 am

jibers wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

lol, I'm kidding mate. I jus wanted to sound aggressive. On paper city have an amazing squad, but I have a feeling mancini will not take advantage. Has sahin actually made an appearance in any of the madrid friendlys and how did he do. do you reckon Benz will start over higgy? Next season will be very interesting (I say this at the start of every season)
AHAHAAHAHAH Twisted Evil :lol!: Thumbs up

sahin was injured for 2 weeks, he was out due to an injury but he will play in the next game in 3 days.

benz is doing well and it looks like he is in good form, id have him start over higgy, but doubt its a real war, seems a bit ridiculous to sell one of them just to buy another striker and start the whole "striker" war again.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 am

On paper, they are very good and I think they will be a top 4 main stay....but in order to win the league, they just don't have that cohesive mentality to do it. they seem like a bunch of mercs who don't give 2 shets about the club, apart from one or 2.

I can see a few in house problems occuring during the season. Also, they play every game away from home in the weekend after a CL match...I don't think they are gonna cope with that well in their first season in the CL.

Will they win the prem? Nah. Top 3? yeah.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:45 am

On paper, they might have the most dangerous attack in the world. Aguero, Tevez, Silva, Balotelli, and Dzeko. Its definitely up there with Real (Ronaldo, Ozil, Higuian, Benzema, Di Maria), Bayern (Robben, Ribery, Olic, Muller, Gomez), Barca (Messi, Villa, Pedro, Afellay, Sanchez). Milan also have a strong attack with Ibra, Pato, Robinho, and Cassano but dont have much depth after that, Chelsea would be extremely strong if Torres is on form, and Dortmund is also strong. But Citys among the elite now.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:45 am

Khaledbarca wrote:They [Man City] are also playing nice football
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:58 am

the only thing that's holding city back is mancini. if he manages the way he did last year they might not win the league, but they still could.

they should run away with it quite honestly especially if silva, y. toure, and de jong stay relatively healthy
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:12 am

The title will be won by a Manchester club...there is very very little doubt in my mind about that
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 am

Every team has a chance its about consistency for epl...
City are among favorites, but i hope they will fail
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Man City will finish 4th, you heard it here first. They have an amazing squad but knowing Mancini, he'll start 5 defensive midfielders.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2