Adit
RedOranje
Babun
Iceman
Raptorgunner
usman111
10 posters

Go down

Ferguson believes Arsenal should sell Cesc Fabregas Empty Ferguson believes Arsenal should sell Cesc Fabregas

Post by usman111 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson believes Arsenal should sell Cesc Fabregas if he wants to leave.

After his own experiences with Cristiano Ronaldo, the United boss sees no point in keeping a player who wants to go.

Ferguson told the People: "You don’t want to keep them really. Ronaldo was never unhappy, but the thing about him was that he told me he always had a thing about playing for Real Madrid.

"We did well to have him for six years and getting that final year was a bonus because he was disheartened the previous summer, when he knew Real were in for him it was a big thing for him."

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-boss-ferguson-if-cesc-wants-out-arsenal-should-sell-1778581
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Ferguson believes Arsenal should sell Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Ferguson believes Arsenal should sell Cesc Fabregas

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 pm

The difference being Real Madrid payed a packet for Ronaldo and a figure Man Utd were happy with

Barcelona is trying to low ball Arsenal. I don't think Arsenal would have any problems if they were offered 45m or there abouts, but offering 30m-35m over and over again is insulting

Back to top Go down

Ferguson believes Arsenal should sell Cesc Fabregas Empty Re: Ferguson believes Arsenal should sell Cesc Fabregas

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:17 pm

I see what he is saying, but Cesc is different then Ronaldo, he signed a long contract while he knew Barcelona wanted him. Cesc loves Arsenal more then Ronaldo will ever love any club.

Cesc wanting to leave is complete different then why Ronaldo wanted to leave.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Crimson wrote:The difference being Real Madrid payed a packet for Ronaldo and a figure Man Utd were happy with

Barcelona is trying to low ball Arsenal. I don't think Arsenal would have any problems if they were offered 45m or there abouts, but offering 30m-35m over and over again is insulting

what he said has nothing to do with money it is purely desire. Ronaldo desired a new club and ferguson let him go.

the question is should a club let players go if they want to quit while being under contract ?
Tevez Situation is also quite simillar
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Cesc wants to leave because Barcelona are winning trophies. Sure, the whole boyhood thing might be a factor, but I don't believe, not for a second, that it is the main factor behind his desire to move.

That being said, if he wants to leave then we should let him but, as we have all stated many many times before, he will or should only leave if/when Barca meet the price that we want
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Advice from a competitor? Very Happy He should stay out of it...
As for the Cesc-> Farca saga, if they want him so badly, they should compensate with appropriate amount of cash Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:31 pm

The Barcelona vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu, who has been involved with the negotiations with Arsenal for Cesc Fabregas, was very happy to announce the arrival of Alexis Sanchez at the Nou Camp yesterday and bullishly proclaimed that he would be joined by Fabregas very shortly.

Bartomeu said: “It is a sure thing that we will make one more signing.

“Sanchez was always our number one target. Fabregas was always number two.

“We are discreet and prefer not to talk about signings, but we have time until August 30 to make sure some things happen and I can tell you they will.”

“The negotiations are going the way they are going.

“We will do what we have the time to do and the money to make it happen, although it is true that there is a budget constraint we have to work under.”

In other words, he is still trying to get the Arsenal captain on the cheap!

http://justarsenal.com/
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:35 pm

David Cameroon said: 'We're now going to see Cesc Fabregas - one Spanish tourist who I hope isn't returning to Spain.'

Fabregas added: 'I am delighted that the FA and staff at Downing Street have chosen Street League as one of their partner charities this year.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2018869/David-Cameron-weighs-row-Cesc-Fabregas-future.html#ixzz1cS03lKHP
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Who cares?

RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:03 pm

"so that we can save the money from sneidjer transfer and could win the EPL again with carrick , bebe and some annoyers and runners."
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Iceman wrote:Cesc wants to leave because Barcelona are winning trophies. Sure, the whole boyhood thing might be a factor, but I don't believe, not for a second, that it is the main factor behind his desire to move.

That being said, if he wants to leave then we should let him but, as we have all stated many many times before, he will or should only leave if/when Barca meet the price that we want

Could not have put it better myself!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Fergie should be careful what he wishes for, as Ramsey came in for Cesc and merked United :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:23 pm

In other words.......

" Would'nt be great if Arsenal sold thier best player? it will make things much easier for us"
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm

It's no good keeping unhappy players, so I guess I agree with SAF.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down