Hapless_Hans
Kaladin
M99
RealGunner
Casciavit
28 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by futbol_bill Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:03 pm

Every drug has possible side effects. It’s important to note most side effects can be managed. It’s also smart to know how prominent the side effects are. For instance, with my immunotherapy, there are lots of side effects,  but the severe ones are around 1%, and the highest percentage is around 15%. Any drug or medical procedure for that matter is always a risk based decision. That’s why you should seek medical advice before making decisions.

As to mandates, I believe they are basically gone as the current form of covid is no different than flu in terms of deaths.

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Coronavirus Thread - Part 3

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:15 am

I see... agreed, I think most ppl would agree that overall it is prolly a positive more than a negative, but ppl are just against it being mandatory...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:59 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:I see... agreed, I think most ppl would agree that overall it is prolly a positive more than a negative, but ppl are just against it being mandatory...

I firmly believe that those who are against mandates are ill informed. If it wasn’t for the mandates, the pandemic would never have gotten under control. You guys are too young to know, but smallpox and polio would never have been brought under control if it wasn’t for mandates.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:10 pm

Ok, though its just been shown in lots of countries where majority has vax but they still get it n they were wide spread fast, Omicron anyway... n places where they were a lot of unvaxed werent as bad as thought they would be? Anyway, I guess its hard to know or we'll never fully know Razz

I understand ur pov but still gotta say, what do u say to things like that Pfizer not releasing those docs for 70 yrs after getting sued by the gov?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:48 pm

You’re ignoring some facts. The vaccinations are never 100%, but they do reduce the seriousness of covid and definitely reduce the spread, which is the main reason for mandates.  Also as I stated earlier, most side effects are rare (low percentage of people taking it) and most can be managed. I don’t know any details about Pfizer.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:43 pm

US: Covid vaccines prevented at least 330,000 deaths and nearly 700,000 hospitalizations among adult Medicare recipients in 2021. The reduction in hospitalizations due to vaccination saved more than $16 billion in medical costs

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2022/10/07/new-hhs-report-covid-19-vaccinations-in-2021-linked-to-more-than-650000-fewer-covid-19-hospitalizations.html
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:17 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
BarcaLearning wrote:I see... agreed, I think most ppl would agree that overall it is prolly a positive more than a negative, but ppl are just against it being mandatory...

I firmly believe that those who are against mandates are ill informed. If it wasn’t for the mandates, the pandemic would never have gotten under control. You guys are too young to know, but smallpox and polio would never have been brought under control if it wasn’t for mandates.

This.
It's ludicrous that measles and polio are coming back because of YouTube videos now.

Get vaxxed.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6VbI8gOnUM&t=79s

Ive been watching this guy on n off throughout Covid since hes the most neutral guy I know about it? He himself has gotten all the jabs but as time passes more n more evident emerge that shows Pfizer lying n concealing info about their vax though?

I understand u guys believe its best to vax, but I thought that would be the case in the eariler phases on Covid, but now Omicron is so much evolved that the vax are much less effective against it cos they were made based on previous variants n not Omicron right?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:26 pm

From what we know, the vaccination effectiveness is now very low for preventing transmission, but it is high for preventing serious complications. So while you're barely protected from getting Omicron, you're very well protected from dying from Omicron.

Also Omicron subtype vaccinations are expected by end of the month. In the end we're all just trying to figure stuff out. It's the first pandemic that coincided with the current scientific possibilities.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:48 pm

https://www.statnews.com/2022/10/17/boston-university-researchers-testing-of-lab-made-version-of-covid-virus-draws-government-scrutiny/

Remember when the world was outraged that China was doing 'gain of function' research? The US is doing the same and nobody cares

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:25 pm

world is tired...
realised how quickly that monkeypox bullshit fell on its face?
we don't pay attention to fear-based news anymore, we're just trying to enjoy our last few days with our loved ones before they kill us off
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:18 pm

Who are “they”?!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:11 am

Myesyats wrote:Who are “they”?!

The Illuminati of course
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:58 pm

El G was prepping for doomsday back in 2012
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:25 pm

shit is crazy

nobody even mentions covid here anymore

@BarcaLearning can you shed some light on the protests going on in china?

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:44 am

Its true, but happens in more backward rural areas, us in the major cities are relatively lucky with more proper setup to quarantine. But more n more ppl are unhappy with the policy due to them finally experiencing the lockdowns n negative effects personally Razz Whereas before most ppl seem to support it since they have not suffered personally n are just forced to be ignorant, but once they go through it personally they realize it. Also as time passes more n more ppl are learning the truth n maybe seeing the WC for example just shows them the huge contrast the world is experiencing Very Happy There has been relatively much more protests in some places last week.

Just this couple of days though (not sure if due to the protests or not), the gov have announced some real relaxation to the longggg overdue strict policy, eg. no more testing required to go to places n public transport, n there are more voices on letting the virus spread since they realizing it cannot be contained (the rest of the world knew this like 1 yr b4 lol). I just hope this time its real and the speed of relaxing needs to be much faster, instead of a tiny little bit once in a long while together with a load more propaganda so ppl would bear it longer...

Zhang also died a few days ago which is also pretty scary when u think about the timing if otherwise it was natural death or not Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:58 am

The chinese gov must have known what everyone else knows about covid. That it can't be contained realistically etc so maybe they dont believe in the efficacy of their vax or maybe they purposefully push the chinese people to observe how much restrictions they can endure as a totalitarian social experiment. They obviously use fear to control people in this case, it's like a 1984 dystopia where you make the people feel like they are constantly watched/monitored which makes them paranoid and they become their own guards, but there is 1.5 billion of you, with these numbers you should totally start a revolution
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:10 pm

Yea, its insane n sad. For the past couple of decades its been quite open n free so I think many ppl never thought the past 3 yrs would be like this, to be so backwards like the good old communist days Razz I think winie the cutie bear is delusional n billions have had to suffer due to him lol... the few reasons u mention n the media talks about is prolly true or else I cant think of reason for this, apart from power struggles at the top n so they can gather info of everyone during this time so their use.

Anyway, the good news this couple of days is a huge surprise n hopefully things start going in the right direction finally cos ppl are waking up...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13