Freeza
The Franchise
Warrior
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
20 posters

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Art Morte Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:37 pm

I'll admit that I didn't see this Lakers turnaround coming. Davis has been a monster lately and Westbrook is actually playing well off the bench.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:43 pm

Is this guy possibly the best prospect of all time hmm

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 Wembay10
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:48 pm

Lebron and Russ had 11 assists each, with 0 turnovers. AD had 4 assists, also 0 turnovers.

Pretty impressive.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:17 pm

Art Morte wrote:I'll admit that I didn't see this Lakers turnaround coming. Davis has been a monster lately and Westbrook is actually playing well off the bench.

Like obviously winning against the Bucks is impressive but I'm hesitant to call it a turnaround considering 3 of those wins were against the Spurs who are currently on a 10 game losing streak and in full ass Wemby mode.

I'd be like me getting hyped over we've won 8 out of 10 when the wins include San Antonio twice, Chicago twice, Golden State without their starters and OKC. (Granted there is a Memphis and Toronto win in there but yeah context matters)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:19 pm

Don't get me wrong I am hyped about it though lol, I just understand it's a soft schedule.

We do have this soon though

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 20 20221111
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:05 pm

i have always been a fan of CJ McCollum, but Anfernee Simons is such an upgrade as a two-guard
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:28 pm

still can't believe what we've done to Wiggins... we are truly one of a kind. And we all in agreement that Steph is currently playing the best basketball of his career, right?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:24 pm

El Gunner wrote:i have always been a fan of CJ McCollum, but Anfernee Simons is such an upgrade as a two-guard

Laughing

Before last night they won like 2 games in 11. They'll be exactly what they were last year before they traded everyone, a play in team.

So this so called upgrade isn't really doing anything for them.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:49 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
El Gunner wrote:i have always been a fan of CJ McCollum, but Anfernee Simons is such an upgrade as a two-guard

Laughing

Before last night they won like 2 games in 11. They'll be exactly what they were last year before they traded everyone, a play in team.

They've been on a bad run while their best player's been injured, can happen to anyone.

Simons is doing really well while McCollum's been super inconsistent this season. Portland fans can definitely feel optimistic, imo.

Not having a "6th man type" to come and score off the bench is a real weakness, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:22 pm

Laughing

well, i wasn't talking about the team... sooooo
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:22 pm

Lakers have a long way to go yet, but the've certainly made a step from looking like prime Wembanyama candidates. If they even have a pick Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:36 am

Art Morte wrote:

Laughing

They've been on a bad run while their best player's been injured, can happen to anyone.

Simons is doing really well while McCollum's been super inconsistent this season. Portland fans can definitely feel optimistic, imo.

Not having a "6th man type" to come and score off the bench is a real weakness, though.

You'd be inconsistent too if you'd be dealing with COVID and and other sicknesses all year.

He's had like a week all season where he wasn't ill, perhaps he shouldn't play through it but I'm not gonna criticize him for trying to tough it out.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:37 am

Beat Denver by 15 without 2 starters, Alvarado had 38 lmao.

Won 9 of 11 and now 2nd in the West.🥹
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:23 am

AD has been solid
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:56 am

MVP if healthy tbh
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:49 pm

Considering we play Phoenix 3 times in a week it might change but we currently sit 1st in the West

https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/16/55/20/10/20221210.jpg
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:50 pm

If only McCollum wasn't shitting the bed the moment his team can compete.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:03 pm

what's up with him this season?
at this rate Trey Murphy should start over him, or at least play the important minutes over him. Maybe CJ will get more in a rhythm if he plays without Zion and Ingram on the floor.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:16 pm

El Gunner wrote:what's up with him this season?
at this rate Trey Murphy should start over him, or at least play the important minutes over him. Maybe CJ will get more in a rhythm if he plays without Zion and Ingram on the floor.

As I said before he's spent most of the season sick and then got COVID.

He's had like 10 days max when he's been healthy. He'll be fine, like his numbers will still be lower than last year I imagine with Zion handling the ball more than him but i suspect his shooting will be back to more normal states with more consistent healthy playtime.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:22 pm

Beat the Suns 🥹
The Pelicans had a +34.9 net rating with Zion on the court…

Zion put up 35/7/4/1 with a 24.5% usage rate.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:43 pm

best team so far this season walks into Chase Center and we confidently beat them... no other team can make Tatum look like a rookie quite like us
Simply different!

i don't care we can be the 8th seed, if we walk into the playoffs healthy, my bet is always on Stephen Curry
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Dec 15, 2022 4:38 am

what a weird season the Warriors are having... top 3 home team, the worst away team.

Bench absolutely sucks, Poole only plays good once every fortnight.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:44 pm

AD going to be sidelined for at least a month and apparently this is the play where he injured his foot...

Talk about being made out of glass......
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:27 am

My Magic are playing very well, we finally have a potential superstar in Pablo Banchero.

Been Magic biggest issue since trading Dweight Howard, not good enough to make the playoff and also they have sucked at tanking getting the elites of the NBA draft. Wish we had another one.

Suggs, i don’t see high potential. Not good enough of a playmaker or scorer to be anything special, see him as arguably your weakest starter or sixth man.

Franz Wagner don’t think he has superstar potential but i see possible all-star appearances from time to time.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:09 am

Nets are on a 12 game winning streak
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:07 pm

Their problem was always in the head of their stars, when everybody is focused on playing basketball this is a championship contending roster.

My biggest surprise this season is Nick Claxton whom i thought was too slim and not strong enough in the paint... now he's becoming a great rim protector
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next