The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 26 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

+23
elitedam
farfan
Thimmy
Nivash
Clutch
The Demon of Carthage
LeVersacci
FennecFox7
Adit
Hapless_Hans
strugahimself
Mamad
Turok_TTZ
Chad31
Doc
Myesyats
Valkyrja
Cyborg
sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:43 am

Don't get too excited yet Bill. Chelsea may yet put a fast one. Their team is nothing special but tuchel is the one keeping them competitive. I see us going through, but not unscathed.

Nacho needs to deliver next game.

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:17 am

My dear bill, there's an old French expression that says "Il ne faut pas vendre la peau de l'ours avant de l'avoir tué". I think its equivalent in english is: Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

You should always wait until the tie is over before assuming you're in the semis. Partly because Chelsea can still come back and win, but mostly because, in the event that Madrid ends up losing the tie, GL would definitely go back to each quote of yours and slap Henry Hill's laugh right next to it:
Spoiler:
And believe me, you don't want that.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:20 am

Bill, Ancelotti has blown way bigger leads with way more talented teams, chill out for a sec

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:16 am

futbol_bill wrote:I swear it’s only the three of us, watching the games. MOM for me was Camavinga. Rodrygo had assist on both goals!

A win over Sevilla will all but put them out of contention, but we will still need at least 2 more wins to clinch over Barca.

And Perucho, next week puts us in CL semis! , hopefully against Atleti. mark my words!
Vini deserves an apology imo. That was a Modric-esque assist for the Casemiro goal. Rodrygo was great though. Having Valverde there on his side certainly helped with that. Camavinga was amazing too, helping out Marcelo and Vini. One of the commentators mentioned we need 4 wins to officially be crowned champions. Our next 4 games are tough, away to Sevilla, Atleti and Osasuna and home game against Espanyol. If we win the next 2 games it'll take a monumental disaster for us to lose the title.

If we go through against Chelsea we'll play the 2nd leg at home that's HUGE. Not to mention there wont be a LL game on the weekend before the first leg as I believe the copa final will be then. That's also HUGE
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:22 am

Clutch wrote:Bill, Ancelotti has blown way bigger leads with way more talented teams, chill out for a sec

We are not those teams. This teams mental fortitude is something to look up to. And the Bernabeu is like a 12th man

I think if we can get through the first half without conceding we'llbe on our way to the semi final

I bet they play Werner over Pulisic to have that speed and strength when they play it long

I'd like to see Valverde in the middle to counter Kante and Kovacic. I hope Vini moves around, he shouldn'tonly be stuck on the left or they'll just adjust their tactics like last time and put a muzzle on him

Camavinga will be an obvious sub to make early in the second half because Kroos has only got the legs for 45 minutes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:48 pm

I mean, Milan wasn't exactly a spineless team as I assume his two biggest let downs were with Milan (Deportivo and Liverpool respectfully).

Anyway, whatever Hala wrote, those were, more or less, my thoughts vs Hey-tafe. Losing Casemiro vs Sevilla is gonna be an issue despite Case's clearly subpar season though.

I understand old man Bill's response but it wasn't GL for me, it was my very own Madrid fans on the net. The majority of our fan base was really really really really insistent that Chelsea was gonna tear us a new one or being doom and gloom.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:23 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:My dear bill, there's an old French expression that says "Il ne faut pas vendre la peau de l'ours avant de l'avoir tué". I think its equivalent in english is: Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

You should always wait until the tie is over before assuming you're in the semis. Partly because Chelsea can still come back and win, but mostly because, in the event that Madrid ends up losing the tie,  GL would definitely go back to each quote of yours and slap Henry Hill's laugh right next to it:
Spoiler:

DoC, if there ever comes a day when I don’t express my optimistic opinions and hopes, because I worry or get bothered by responses from you kids on GL, will be the day I leave GL.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:31 pm

If Bill thinks we're bad he should make a reddit account

Kids there rank CR7 no.1 above Di Stefano and Don Alfredo was a tap in merchant
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:09 pm

Only one (forced) change from the first leg

Vamos!
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:18 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Clutch wrote:Bill, Ancelotti has blown way bigger leads with way more talented teams, chill out for a sec

We are not those teams. This teams mental fortitude is something to look up to. And the Bernabeu is like a 12th man

I think if we can get through the first half without conceding we'llbe on our way to the semi final

I bet they play Werner over Pulisic to have that speed and strength when they play it long

I'd like to see Valverde in the middle to counter Kante and Kovacic. I hope Vini moves around, he shouldn'tonly be stuck on the left or they'll just adjust their tactics like last time and put a muzzle on him

Camavinga will be an obvious sub to make early in the second half because Kroos has only got the legs for 45 minutes
the leadership of CR7 marcelo and Ramos were mainly for that mentality. We'll see if we can weather the storm

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:53 pm

Well, we have a backline of Lucas - Carvajal - Alaba - Marcelo

I don't think we can hold on. We'll concede at least 1 more goal imo.

Benz is cooked too. Hope he finds some kind of wind lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:55 pm

Dw camivanga masterclass incoming

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:04 pm

Oh you doubting Thomas’s
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:38 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:My dear bill, there's an old French expression that says "Il ne faut pas vendre la peau de l'ours avant de l'avoir tué". I think its equivalent in english is: Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

You should always wait until the tie is over before assuming you're in the semis. Partly because Chelsea can still come back and win, but mostly because, in the event that Madrid ends up losing the tie,  GL would definitely go back to each quote of yours and slap Henry Hill's laugh right next to it:
Spoiler:

Well @ DoC, what brillante advice do have for me now?

Based on your comments during match today, I no longer consider you a Madrid fan at all.

I remain the eternal optimist and proud supporter of all Spanish teams.

So much for the GL demise of la liga. Where are the Italians, The Germans, the French.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:50 pm

KCM live to fight another day

We need either a new LB or a CB. I can't stand the sight of Mendy doing feck all in these big games

Chelsea dominated, Carlo really needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. His tactics were completely wrong. Sitting back is for Villarreal and Atleti not us

If we play KCM against City it's curtains for this team. No way Valverde has the legs to do the job of all 3 players.

At the moment Lucas is in a better form than Carvajal. I'd consider starting him against Sevilla

Chelsea were winning every single header against our midget CBs. My God it was a bloody massacre

Apart from the assist thought Vini was atrocious. The nerves got to him. Didn't do anything right

Benz ffs :bow: this guy runs around like a man possessed. How can this guy have better stamina than Kroos

I like Ceballos, think we should keep him. At the moment we need every good midfielder that's available to us. Because starting next season 2 of KCM should only be chearleaders

Marcelo came on and quietly did a really great job. Well done capi. Even grabbed Vini by the collar when he was losing it. That's what a captain should do

I really like Reece James. Wonderful player. Would start in every single team out there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:54 pm

kroos seemed overwhelmed today, probably just needs a little rest. i was saying i hope carlo aint turning into doc rivers , and bam we hit em twice and never looked back. another great one by benz
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:55 pm

futbol_bill wrote:

Spoiler:

Well @ DoC, what brillante advice do have for me now?

Based on your comments during match today, I no longer consider you a Madrid fan at all.

I remain the eternal optimist and proud supporter of all Spanish teams.

So much for the GL demise of la liga. Where are the Italians, The Germans, the French.

Really? I would think tonight's game served as a lesson for you to never assume you're through before you're through. Chelsea came to our doorsteps and scored three goals while Madrid sat back, and if it wasn't for the individual brilliance of the players, you wouldn't be so cocky right now.

I'll take the L for the Villarreal game because honestly, I thought they would get roflstomped in Munich. But as for Chelsea-Madrid, it is you who should take the L because Chelsea did come back from behind and almost qualified.

It is better to be a realist than an optimist or a pessimist.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:00 pm

I hope Carlo admits post match that he made a mistake having us defend in our own box

Also if that ball Cama won was Kroos he'd have recycled possession instead of putting Vini through

That sub was made waaaaaaaaay too late. I wanted it made at the 50th min.

Kroos was pissed when he came off, probably believed that he played the best out of KCM and he has a point, up until that point Modric and ESPECIALLY Casemiro did not play well. Modric only started playing well when we made the second midfield sub.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:19 pm

Has Madrid ever looked this vulnerable in set pieces? Seems like every single Chelsea set piece was a dangerous chance to score.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:25 pm

I can't remember us looking this bad. But since Ramos left and we got Alaba to replace him we became really vulnerable on ser pieces. We've conceded quite a few goals through set pieces. It doesn't help thst we have Kroos and Modric in there who haven't won a header in their lives.

In the last corner Benz asked Cama to mark Rudiger.

Half the time these guys dont know who the other one is marking.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:33 pm

Well now tuchel has earned my respect. Definitely didn't let us through unscathed. Disappointed nacho didn't step it up a notch but regardless too legit to quit.

Hopefully Carlo adjusts a few things as much is revealed in over the course of this 2 legged affair. Hopefully we see more rotations in the coming weeks...

I expect us to crush our next opponent so long as they're not Liverpool. Ideally would like city.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:38 pm

City beat this Chelsea team. If we suffer like this against Chelsea imagine how much we'll suffer against City. Benz and Modric will be sweating blood by the end of it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:54 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:Well now tuchel has earned my respect. Definitely didn't let us through unscathed. Disappointed nacho didn't step it up a notch but regardless too legit to quit.

Hopefully Carlo adjusts a few things as much is revealed in over the course of this 2 legged affair. Hopefully we see more rotations in the coming weeks...

I expect us to crush our next opponent so long as they're not Liverpool. Ideally would like city.

Turok, the draw for semis was already done. It will be Pool vs Viilareal and Rmad vs City (or perhaps 🤔 Atleti).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:20 am

You're actually worried about a team coached by the hipster, hala? Laughable.

The semis can't come soon enough. It's astonishing how city have lasted this long in truth.

Fake edit: nice to know Bill doesn't have me on ignore.

I am very pleased with this. It's long overdue that city are shown the cl exit door. They're fortunate that liverpool are not consistent as their ceiling is higher than shitty. Being consistent is more important than having a high ceiling when it comes to a league title. Especially so in the mule league that is the epl

Semis just got a lot more interesting. Let's see if the hipster has learned anything since last he faced carlo. His bayern team was much stronger than this clown city team. We're far from our glorious peak ourselves but we have enough quality to eliminate city without issue. Chelsea ain't nothing special. Knocking them is of no accomplishment. And neither is knocking city either. Though it would make for a great Treble. Psg, Chelsea, and soon city. What do these 3 teams have in common?

I don't expect atletico to beat city. Too much of a long shot and the hipster would have to go maximum hipster to make it happen and after being humbled in the cl final he will no doubt do his best to reign in his hipster ways.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:42 am

3 seasons ago i would've agreed with you. But this team is running on fumes. There's nothing left in the tank

We are being carried by Benz, Tibu, Modric and Vini

Modric actually said that Chelsea were the most difficult team for us because of their physicality and speed.

With City pressing from the front, imagine having Casemiro ir Mendy on the ball. Instant turnover
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:51 am

Give Mbappe that 100m sign on fee.

Good god any decent defender he goes against Vini goes back to crap.

It pains me to see how much aerial presence we have lost but im surprised Chelsea did not take more advtange of that.

CL semis and a La Liga. Give credit to Carlo. This team has already overacheived.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next