The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 18 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

+23
elitedam
farfan
Thimmy
Nivash
Clutch
The Demon of Carthage
LeVersacci
FennecFox7
Adit
Hapless_Hans
strugahimself
Mamad
Turok_TTZ
Chad31
Doc
Myesyats
Valkyrja
Cyborg
sportsczy
titosantill
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
Perucho21
27 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by sportsczy Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:44 am

What's happening is that they've adjusted to Vini... and he's stuck until he figures out a plan B for himself.  Not being able to play anything other than on the right is going to be a problem for him.  The truly great players these days are able to move their position to get away from a defensive setup.  He needs to figure that out in his game.  Maybe not right... but Vini has to at least have the ability to switch to central if need be.  

That's the really big step he needs to take in his game.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The Official Real Madrid 21-22 Match Day Thread

Post by Mamad Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:54 am

So Benzema trained for half a session yesterday for the first time since 2 weeks. if he trains today that would be 1.5 training sessions before PSG. we must not risk him or LaLiga title will be in danger.

Just go to Paris and park the bus and use Vini and whoever plays striker for counter attacks.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:15 pm

Yeah I wouldnt risk him for psg. I dont want that same crap that happened to modric in carlo's second season with us. This is the reason back ups have to be proper, we shouldnt be scared that one player is out, it shud be next man up.....which is why the next mehn have to have a certain quality and not just signed to fill spots
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:54 pm

Bunch of pathetic useless players. with a more pathetic coach.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:55 pm

Some of them couldn't even control the ball properly. out of stress.

we had nothing in attack. absolutely nothing. f**k off Ancelotti.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:56 pm

Shameful performance.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:34 am

Carlos plan backfired. Players should also be blamed. Asensio Modric Kroos Vini CArvajal with all time shit performances.

One leg remains though
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:15 am

The plan to play like Cadiz will never work for us. and our midfield trio in order to function needs to slow the game down at 0.5x and that can't happen in CL against big teams.

Barcelona dominating us in supercup should have been a wake up call. we need to put Valverde into starting xi again and for the love of god likes of Asensio and Vazquez need to go.

Vazquez played a few minutes and gave them a goal. Asensio lost the ball so many times i can't count.

surely Hazard or Bale can play better at RW. or even Isco. all 3 of them are better than Asensio and Rodrygo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:08 pm

We have scored 1 goal in last 4 games Laughing
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:49 pm

I think we’re just overplaying our players. It’s that simple. And yes I agree Hazard deserves a run of games at the Right wing. This allergy of not playing same sided wingers by coaches is odd. Pep does it for a reason, it stretches defenses and it works
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:00 pm

Carlo needs to bring Wingers into play more. them hugging the line does not work when we are struggling to create from the back.

i remember Zizou did this. he played Isco as RW instead of Bale to help the midfield. or even Valverde at RW.

Watching the games tonight, results aside, How Inter and Salzburg are playing against Liverpool and Bayern shows how bad we were yesterday.

Carlo has killed our courage and confidence with his old man tactics.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:17 pm

That's PSG game showed that the midfield needs a new body. Maybe two

Modric is 37.

Asensio out wide is a waste. No pace, no vision. Poor passing.

Isco of 5 years ago would have been great.

Hopefully Valverde can have a run in the team.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:44 pm

Benzema is so important to this team. The forwards don't click without him

Valverde is amazing. To hell with that corpse of a midfield 3 ffs

Asensio awful for 90mins yet saves our asses again with a golazo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:43 pm

Valverde has to start.

If Asensio could play more centrally, he would contribute more to the team
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:12 am

The two positives from this game were first Valverde starting second Benzema running things again.

I just hope Carlo let go of the KCM midfield. Valverde is a must.

and since we are going to be without Casemiro and Mendy against paris, Carlo has to play their alternatives more so they find form.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:32 am

Alaba will probably replace Mendy so not worried there. But how will the midfield cope defensively without Casemiro. He tidies up so well behind. People probably won't notice it but he recovers so many balls. If Camavinga plays he'll have to have his best game since his game against PSG hmm if Valverde plays, that probably means Kroos as the CDM, and that very rarely works.

Asensio is obviously starting against PSG, he should be instructed to just shoot on sight. His shots are ao difficult to save

Lastly, was watching the game on LLTV and the amount of times they were moaning about Carlo not making subs. Look I understand he is worse than ZZ when making subs but what has the bench actually shown to be let into the rotation group. Rodrygo and Valverde gets subbed alot. Jovic, Mariano, Bale and Hazard have provided us with absolutely nothing. It's not Carlos fault he was left with players more happy to collect their paychecks than actually giving it their all for the team

As for the midfield, Carlo must be blind if he thinks that the midfield is still the best around. I could bet you any money, this would've been another depressing 0-0 had we started with KCM
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:09 pm

Alaba should play center. Nacho is not good enough and the CB is a very dangerous position to have a weak link.

To be able to beat Paris without Casemiro and Mendy who are strong defenders, we have to press high and don't give them the ball that much.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Our best hope are Benz and Vini and isolating Vini by having Nacho behind him is not the best idea
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:03 pm

Nacho is not worse than Mendy in attack trust me lol.

I'd play an LB from Castilla.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:05 pm

The only reason I could think of (and it is just based on my own thoughts on him) for Carlo not starting Valverde consistently is his lack of supposed technical ability and I'm genuinely stretching here.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:39 pm

Mamad wrote:Nacho is not worse than Mendy in attack trust me lol.

I'd play an LB from Castilla.

Both of them are not good in attack. There's a reason Nacho plays LB when we want defensive stability. I would gamble with him at CB. He did exceptionally well in that positition last season. I don'tknow what's going on with Gutiérrez. He would'vebeen ideal whenever Mendy is out
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:48 pm

when was the last time Mendy put on a good cross? anyone remembers? lol.

he is awful going forward. awful. we need a new LB too.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:12 pm

Agreed. Never really rated Mendy. If Vini had a better LB behind him he wouldn't be marked out of games so easily. There is 0 chemistry between them. In fact they both seem to avoid passing to eachother preferring to link with Benz instead
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:13 pm

mendy was never known for his offense, he wasnt even signed for his offense at all. i have a feeling him being brazilian was part of what moved us for him. i dont mind him though, at least from a defensive standpoint. but ure right i hardly see him whip in good crosses
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:05 pm

When things get tough, you need fullbacks to be able to play with the ball and have some creativity. with Mendy at LB we are crippled.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:58 pm

So another game we look better when one of KCM is dropped for Valverde.

Never seem s worse game from Casemiro in terms of turnovers since the City game, my lord. This guy was an extra Rayo player out there. Thank God for Courtois.

Liked the connection Dani-Asensio-Modric/Valverde had on that right side. Too bad we can't see that type of intricate play between Kroos-Vini-Mendy because one has the skills of a donkey the other a 1v1 player and the third a pass and stay in your spot kind of player.

Nacho did really well btw. I still think Nacho will have a huge game as a CB against PSG
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next