The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

4 posters

Go down

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America Empty The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

Post by MindYourThinking Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:55 pm

https://secretenergy.com/charlotte-iserbyt-plans-for-the-education-system/

MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America Empty Re: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

Post by Myesyats Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:03 pm

infowars???
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America Empty Re: The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

Post by MindYourThinking Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:12 pm

Myesyats wrote:infowars???

Research for yourself if you're interested...will be interesting to see how the topic is received by this space Very Happy

http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/

“The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America — A Chronological Paper Trail”, will change forever the way you look at your child’s education. Written by whistleblower Charlotte T. Iserbyt, it is the result of what she discovered while working in the US Department of Education and her subsequent research on the subject. First published in 1999, the original edition of the book contains 743 pages replete with documentation of the policies, conversations and events that led up to the way our educational system is run today."
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:47 pm

IMPACT OF SCIENCE UPON SOCIETY BY BERTRAND RUSSELL (COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY PRESS: New York, 1951; Simon and Schuster: New York, 1953) was published. What follows calls to mind the extensive use of behavior modification techniques on students, causing them to question and reject traditional values, and preparing them to willingly submit to totalitarian controls:

Education should aim at destroying free will so that after pupils are thus schooled they will be incapable throughout the rest of their lives of thinking or acting otherwise than as their school masters would have wished.... Influences of the home are obstructive; and in order to condition students, verses set to music and repeatedly intoned are very effective.... It is for a future scientist to make these maxims precise and discover exactly how much it costs per head to make children believe that snow is black. When the technique has been perfected, every government that has been in charge of education for more than one generation will be able to control its subjects securely without the need of armies or policemen.
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:53 am

Bruh I m not watching a 40 min video. Tldw?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:57 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Bruh I m not watching a 40 min video. Tldw?

If you don't care to watch, I don't care to explain. A football half is 45 minutes and the result doesn't matter seeing as it's a game.

So with all due respect, bruh...keep it moving if you don't even have 10-20 minutes. I listened to the entire audiobook and this has to do with the Education system coming from Prussia (Germany)...so if you spent money on college, you might actually learn something about mind control.

I mainly posted this here because I saw another thread referring to another culture as brain washed...
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:11 am

The US government can't even agree on what critical race theory is, and one party is engaged in trying to convince half the populace that critical race theory is being taught in schools, while the other half is yelling that's not the case

Sorry, I'll watch 10-20 minutes, but when I start to hear conspiracy theories about the government mind controlling the people, I can't help but laugh at the thought of our government being competent enough to pull off such a feat. But perhaps I'm the mindless sheep.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:28 am

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America Bertra10
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:36 am

Yeah I read it

This was published in 1951. It's been 70 years since 1951. A generation is 20-30 years, roughly. Let's take the average at 25 just for simplicity. The government is working on finishing up its third generation of students and yet students have never been more divided

I know kids who think racism is "pretty much gone" and "no big deal" and kids who think that systemic racism exists. I know flat earthers and I know students with the greatest belief in science possible.

I'm also in the US education system, like, where are my directives? How am I to control the students minds when the government doesn't tell me shit about how to teach my classes? I don't even receive any directives about how to teach by my boss
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:10 pm

It's an entire book that goes through the different stages of the process...

But feel free to judge the entire collective efforts of those involved on a couple of paragraphs.

I don't care to convince y'all and just sharing for those actually interested in the subject.

How much money did you invest into your college education and what exactly do you feel the experience provided you with?

Also, "science" is just a word...what does it actually mean to you?
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MindYourThinking Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:17 pm

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America Charlo10
MindYourThinking
MindYourThinking
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:52 pm

*posts except*

Me: responds to excerpt

You: there's a 700 page book on this. Don't judge on an excerpt.

What was the point of posting the excerpt if you didn't want people to discuss it? And what's your response to me anyhow? I'm in the US education system, and the things written here don't add up
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down