Hapless_Hans
S
Lord Spencer
29 posters

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 34 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Kaladin Wed May 19, 2021 10:00 pm

I can tell you from now that having watched the match, that we will not cope with Atalanta's numerical superiority. You need quick decisions or skills like that 2nd goal for Chiesa to unlock that defense, something which we do not possess, as Hakan likes to sit and stir on the ball for 11 minutes trying to find a shooting chance outside the box.

Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 19, 2021 10:03 pm

Kaladin wrote:I can tell you from now that having watched the match, that we will not cope with Atalanta's numerical superiority. You need quick decisions or skills like that 2nd goal for Chiesa to unlock that defense, something which we do not possess, as Hakan likes to sit and stir on the ball for 11 minutes trying to find a shooting chance outside the box.

Bro I'm actually worried for the match. If we don't make CL I'm done with football. I'm not kidding.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed May 19, 2021 10:10 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Kaladin wrote:I can tell you from now that having watched the match, that we will not cope with Atalanta's numerical superiority. You need quick decisions or skills like that 2nd goal for Chiesa to unlock that defense, something which we do not possess, as Hakan likes to sit and stir on the ball for 11 minutes trying to find a shooting chance outside the box.

Bro I'm actually worried for the match. If we don't make CL I'm done with football. I'm not kidding.

Lowkey feeling the same tbh

Might have to take a sabbatical or something
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed May 19, 2021 10:55 pm

This 2nd half played by Atalanta can give some hope to Milan, they didn't look like brillant athletically

Anyway the best Atalanta ever won  0 trophies after losing 2 finals as favorite
It 's hard to be accepted for an Atalanta fan
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu May 20, 2021 4:23 am

Yep, all the hype about Atalanta, but whenever I watch them they pretty much disappoint. Juve seems very slow in everything they do so its clearly a sign of Pirlo not being able to give them a good game plan so the players know what exactly to do, often the players seems to be just around waiting?

Anyway does this mean Pirlo's job is safe for next season?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 20, 2021 4:24 am

Thank you Pirlo, but you still need to go, sorry.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 20, 2021 4:28 am

Casciavit wrote:

Sit down

We know you'll comeback within a week jerking off to Pep's CL win. You are desperate for that W. You know it, I know it, all the Pepophiles/haters in here know it too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 20, 2021 6:01 am

Thumbs up

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9596465/AC-Milan-prioritise-Olivier-Giroud-signing-Chelsea-contract-expires.html
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu May 20, 2021 6:06 am

S wrote:
Casciavit wrote:

Sit down

We know you'll comeback within a week jerking off to Pep's CL win. You are desperate for that W. You know it, I know it, all the Pepophiles/haters in here know it too.

LMFAO rofl
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 20, 2021 6:09 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Yep, all the hype about Atalanta, but whenever I watch them they pretty much disappoint. Juve seems very slow in everything they do so its clearly a sign of Pirlo not being able to give them a good game plan so the players know what exactly to do, often the players seems to be just around waiting?

Anyway does this mean Pirlo's job is safe for next season?

By all logic Pirlo is gone even if he saves CL

As you noticed we have been clueless all season. That said not every defeat is Pirlo's fault, some players inability to execute basic football is also a problem. A revamp top to bottom is much needed.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu May 20, 2021 6:12 am

Does Pirlo have any chance of staying? I know the Juve board is backing him and he says he wants to continue, but usually you never take what they have to say seriously. I'm pretty sure they said the same thing about Allegri and Sarri lol.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 20, 2021 6:19 am

I am not in the meetings, but very unlikely, like 10% chance at most

The only reason to keep him is saving the terrible mess he could never prevent. Too little too late. Win streaks against Inter and Bologna is not enough to compensate the loss of credibility.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 20, 2021 7:34 am

Luca wrote:Pirlo looking that student that fucks around all semester, pulls an all nighter and does well on the exam

Atalanta, Gasperini, please forgive us

Seriously Laughing

That was very good to see. Great performance in these circumstances and it felt great to celebrate in such a season. Also nice to see Kulusevski and Bentancur playing like that. 2 players that should/should-have been building blocks for the next Juve.

De Ligt and Chiesa are monsters.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu May 20, 2021 9:46 am

Kulusevski surely disappointing season until yesterday but at the end he's the difference maker of the Coppa Italia victory
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu May 20, 2021 9:50 am

Casciavit wrote:Does Pirlo have any chance of staying? I know the Juve board is backing him and he says he wants to continue, but usually you never take what they have to say seriously. I'm pretty sure they said the same thing about Allegri and Sarri lol.

it's the hope for every Inter/ Milan fan but I suppose no chances Laughing

I wonder where Pirlo will go after Juve, essentially a fraud carried by players
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 20, 2021 10:41 am

Robespierre wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Does Pirlo have any chance of staying? I know the Juve board is backing him and he says he wants to continue, but usually you never take what they have to say seriously. I'm pretty sure they said the same thing about Allegri and Sarri lol.

He's not just a fraud, he's the fraud.

This guy got hired essentially because of a thesis. Guy bought into his own thesis hype and thought he could transform the team.

This Coppa Italia changes nothing. Even that pseudo coach Leonardo won a Coppa Italia before he retired from coaching altogether.

Sticking with Pirlo for another season is just blatant nepotism if you ask me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 20, 2021 12:21 pm

Robespierre wrote:Kulusevski surely disappointing season until yesterday but at the end he's the difference maker of the Coppa Italia victory

Very disappointing season given the high expectations but I'm confident that with a working system, playing the same role instead of filling in everywhere, he will come through. Only just turned 21 after all.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu May 20, 2021 1:11 pm

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 34 Pirlo_10

Love the picture

Really sucks how things turned out

Send him to U23 to learn the job then he can follow a more normal career path. Start again with a small club then eventually come back, if he is ever ready.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu May 20, 2021 1:29 pm

The hug between Dybala and Pirlo when Chiesa scored was beautiful. Same with him and Buffon celebrating.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu May 20, 2021 6:29 pm

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 34 Screen-Shot-2021-05-20-at-11.44.49-AM-640x743

Best pic.

Comandante

Molenation
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 21, 2021 12:33 am

Robespierre wrote:

Is Conte really gonna leave?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 21, 2021 11:20 am

M99 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Is Conte really gonna leave?

Mmm we 'll know it after the meeting. Next week
Unlike of last year ( where he stayed, but his first thought was for leaving. If you had heard after the EL final lost against Sevilla , there were farewell words. After he's been convinced to stay) his first thought is for staying, but he wants to guarantees by Zhang.
Basically he's not disposed to accept a "downgrade" . Probably if  Zhang promises to not sell big players, he stays
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 21, 2021 2:07 pm

anyway ok CR7 with Coppa Italia but on Sunday Samir Handanovic , the  Inter captain , is going to lift the COPPA DELLO SCUDETTO

Excited but also worried at same time , I fear he won't catch the trophy remaining completely motionless.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat May 22, 2021 1:45 pm

Bald Fraud wrote:Pep Guardiola reveals how he would use Roberto Baggio in his current Manchester City side. ‘He’d score 50 goals per season. There’s no doubt about it.’

The Spaniard spoke to the Corriere dello Sport and you can read the rest of his comments here.

“If Baggio were to play in today’s football, he’d score 50 goals per season. There’s no doubt about it,” said Guardiola.

“I don’t just mean with me or Manchester City, I mean with any coach and any team. Roby was a phenomenon when playing basically with only one good leg and in an Italian football that at the time was very difficult for a forward to survive in.

“At that time, there were so few spaces and at most four or five chances per game, but he always managed to score and often in incredible circumstances. Roby was there with Diego Maradona, Marco van Basten, Francesco Totti, Alessandro Del Piero…

“Nowadays in Serie A, you see the forwards get far more service and in more comfortable areas. Italian football will always have an element of defend and counter, because that’s an aspect that is admired abroad and part of your culture, but with the revolution of Arrigo Sacchi and lately coaches like Maurizio Sarri and Roberto De Zerbi, there are teams who play the ball more and therefore also concede more.”

Baggio said that if he was playing today, he’d want to work with Guardiola as his coach.

“If he reconsiders retirement and gets into shape, I will gladly sign Baggio!” replied the Manchester City boss.

“In my team, he would certainly be a False 9. He wouldn’t have to run too much, but on the other hand he’d have 500 touches per game and score 50 goals per season.

“I don’t know if he’d win more Ballon d’Or trophies in this day and age. He’d be up against two aliens like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, so it’s fantasy football and impossible to know how things would go.”

Baggio was famously nicknamed a No 9.5, a player who was neither a striker nor a classic Number 10.

“There are so many players passionate about Baggio, because they can admire the YouTube clips. We are still in contact, I was meant to visit his home for the last two years, but due to commitments and COVID, we always had to postpone it. Maybe this summer will be the right time.

“I can’t wait for Roby to cook for me, he’s brilliant at that too, and I know he’ll always pick the right bottle of wine! I want to invite him to the Champions League Final, but there are so few tickets available, it might be easier to organise dinner.”

Brilliant quotes by Pep.

Love that he is such a student of the game and similar to Xavi he seems to have a very close knowledge of Calico.

Played alongside Baggio who is most likely my all time favourite player and is right on what circumstances he went through and how he would be today, even if his role would be very hard to implement. Would have loved to see Baggio coached by someone like Pep, but alas a hypothetical.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat May 22, 2021 3:59 pm

I honestly deep down in my heart think there was malpractice in FIGC/Ref's association prior to Juve-Inter game

Whether it was the designation of Calvarese or the decisions that were called in the match. It was clear that it was set-up for a Juve win, hands were shook, words were exchanged.

The most recent FIGC scandal proves it, why isn't there a fucking independant association that checks the refs/association? There needs to be controls in place in every part of the decision matrix. It doesn't help that in Italy, practically everyone is crooked to an extent.

Hope Juve gets kicked out of Serie A from The Super League stuff
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat May 22, 2021 4:04 pm

Interesting interview by Guardiola.
Both were teammates at Brescia.
Yes, it makes sense he'd score much many goals now, Serie A is not that defensive league like before, and in his team he'd work as false 9

I disagree about a point of the piece though, when I read that
" Baggio was famously nicknamed a No 9.5, a player who was neither a striker nor a classic Number 10"

Very disagree on it tbf , for me Baggio was the classic Number 10 and it caused him troubles paradoxically .. he was not so "fiexible" for an era  where the Sacchian dogmatism (4-4-2) was ruling.

for example Ancelotti didn't want him at Parma exactly for this tactically problem   ( and Ancelotti said  he regretted this choice .. but he was an unproven manager at tha time ) and he had problems with other managers

If he would have played in 80's he would have been even greater, basically an amazing 80s player who's played  in the following decade
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 42 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 42  Next