Warrior
Lord Spencer
Arquitecto
26 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 18 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Arquitecto Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:20 pm

On that note it must be mentioned Pippo has improved tremendously even if some odd decisions. The Milan meme of him must end as it is as the only dangerous player we had under him was Menez added with it was his first ever coaching job in pro football.

Further proves why Pippo will end our unbeaten streak easily.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:18 pm

Inzaghi has zero grudge for that sack.
He knows it was deserved and he 's a humble coach . He knows he was immature at that time. He restarted from Serie C, won league with Venezia, then Serie B , again badly in Serie A, won Serie B.
His passion for the football leads him to work so much on his defects.
And that's why Benevento is the surprise of this season.

Anyway Milan 2020-2021 remembers me incredibly Juve 2011-2012, and that team won the league as unbeaten.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:51 pm

Arquitecto wrote:On that note it must be mentioned Pippo has improved tremendously even if some odd decisions. The Milan meme of him must end as it is as the only dangerous player we had under him was Menez added with it was his first ever coaching job in pro football.

Further proves why Pippo will end our unbeaten streak easily.

Don't worry, soon enough the new meme will be Pirlo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:19 am

Luca wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Luca wrote:

I mean you’re not wrong

This game was an anomaly. In 17 minutes we were down a goal and a player. It’s almost impossible and yet we were unlucky not to have a penalty in the second half at 1-0 (for me Castrovilli vs. Ronaldo is a penalty but so be it) and Borja should’ve received a second yellow card for his challenge in the second half (Prandelli subbed him off almost immediately after)

The main thing that bothered me today was in the 81st minute, 2-0 down, Bonucci, wearing the captain’s band, decides it’s a good time to start dribbling forward from our half. He lost the ball that led to the 3-0. That was a completely brain dead play and I wouldn’t ever want to see the captain of Juventus do something like this

The referee was terrible but we were even worse. Cuadrado must have owed Prandelli a Christmas gift

bonucci was disastrous that game. i only watched highlights but seems like he is more or less responsible for all 3 of the goals fiorentina scored. him and alex sandro that was not expected

It’s not that unexpected. Bonucci and defensive lapses go hand in hand but this was easily one of his worst matches ever

Sadly, this is also Alex Sandro. He’s good for a handful of errors leading to goals per year. Especially last season coming into this one

is it just me or bonucci is never a complete defender he is known to be without chellini ? i mean i guess he can potentially forge strong partnership with de ligt but he has been in and out with injuries.

strong personality and character on pitch nevertheless but performance lot left to be desired lately

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:21 am

Robespierre wrote:Everyone has written Hakimi - Theo on top  11 and I remember both fullbacks were Real Madrid players

theo loss was understandable he was like third choice but im surprised with the repeat with hakimi ... he could have easily replaced their aging fullbacks ....
no buyback clause of any sort right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:23 am

Robespierre wrote:Calma Inter 've won 2-5 in Benevento.

Milan 've scored 2 or more goals every matchday so...

Benevento played surprisingly well for long - but that match it was big mistakes from GK!!!
i wouldnt say Benevento would have tied but without those mistakes by benevento gk inzaghis men would have put a proper fight ... they were doing that to the end.

i therefore cant rule out them giving us problems, they played some commendable matches against formidable opponents and know how to create opportunities. their backline is a suspect though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:28 am

inzaghi went from being thrash talked by Adil Rami to a coach who knows what it takes to make his team competitive and he learned the hard way. Those times at Milan, Bologna, then down to Venezia his former team, and Benevento was experience he built himself on, without any Apprenticeship ;

well done to him really Benevento is no joke and their position atm is not a fluke, they have played some very good games against formidable opponents whom on paper Benevento would have not have been expected to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:32 am

Can we give a shoutout to AS Roma also. They looses a big game but then build on that to come strong

Miki has been truly a star in that team atm, when we expected dzeko to be that guy, and players like Karsdrop, who was very much a forgotten man has found a feet into the team. Veretout has been good as well for them, as well as spinazolla.

Smalling comeback hasnt been brighest but he will come good - this roma is scary - they will be stronger after zaniolo comeback next year

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:45 am

JespSwe wrote:
Luca wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

bonucci was disastrous that game. i only watched highlights but seems like he is more or less responsible for all 3 of the goals fiorentina scored. him and alex sandro that was not expected

It’s not that unexpected. Bonucci and defensive lapses go hand in hand but this was easily one of his worst matches ever

Sadly, this is also Alex Sandro. He’s good for a handful of errors leading to goals per year. Especially last season coming into this one

is it just me or bonucci is never a complete defender he is known to be without chellini ? i mean i guess he can potentially forge strong partnership with de ligt but he has been in and out with injuries.

strong personality and character on pitch nevertheless but performance lot left to be desired lately

That definitely used to be the story, that Chiellini and Barzagli, and Conte’s 3-5-2 insulated Bonucci and his weaknesses, which is true to a degree, but truthfully, he’s a good defender when we look at his career

I think with Bonucci, it’s mostly good performances. It’s just his bad games are usually not just a poor showing but a disaster class of errors that lead to goals. They stand out more

I don’t think it’s easy to be a defender on Pirlo’s Juventus. Usually it’s a midfield 2, a team that presses high, and gets exposed on the counter consistently which places a high burden on the defence

Bonucci for the most part has been great but that Fiorentina match is among his very, very worst matches but it was also a match played for 70 minutes in 10 men so maybe we can figure some of it (not all, that dribble in the 80th minute will haunt me)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:54 pm

JespSwe wrote:

Chiellini was always better and helps everyone in the backlike when he plays. Bonnuci has a great standard of performances mixed in with a terrible match every once in a while. With De Ligt back its a lot better, they formed a great partnership last season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:10 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Everyone has written Hakimi - Theo on top  11 and I remember both fullbacks were Real Madrid players

theo loss was understandable he was like third choice but im surprised with the repeat with hakimi ... he could have easily replaced their aging fullbacks ....
no buyback clause of any sort right?

Hakimi left on his own accord. He deemed himself too good to be a back up to an injury prone Carvajal. Zidane wanted him to stay but he wanted to start and so he left. The club did not push him and neither did Zidane. Guys like Llorente and Reguillon though was Zidane's doing.

You could probably argue that we were too hasty with Theo but he gave us 0. Like we'd picked a Bebe in defence. He has grown tremendously since he joined Milan but unfortunately we didn't put a buyback clause in his contract. We did learn our lesson though and put one in Reguillons contract.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:05 am

TOTS so far for me
Silvestri
Cuadrado - Kjaer - De Ligt - Theo
Berardi - Barella - Kessie(c) - Insigne
Lukaku - Ronaldo

Ibra misses out simply for being out for half the season so far and there being so many strikers performing. Morata, Belotti, Immobile, Caputo, etc. Ronaldo and otherwise Ibra are the stand outs.

Insigne is peaking, was surprised not to see him in other teams.

Berardi, Barella and Kessie are pretty certain choices. Locatelli, Calhanoglu, and a couple of others barely miss.

Cuadrado and Theo>> every other fullback. Kjaer and De Ligt are too important for their teams defenses. Silvestri is GOATing so he gets in over Donnarumma.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:03 pm

rincon wrote:TOTS so far for me
Silvestri
Cuadrado - Kjaer - De Ligt - Theo
Berardi - Barella - Kessie(c) - Insigne
Lukaku - Ronaldo

Ibra misses out simply for being out for half the season so far and there being so many strikers performing. Morata, Belotti, Immobile, Caputo, etc. Ronaldo and otherwise Ibra are the stand outs.

Insigne is peaking, was surprised not to see him in other teams.

Berardi, Barella and Kessie are pretty certain choices. Locatelli, Calhanoglu, and a couple of others barely miss.

Cuadrado and Theo>> every other fullback. Kjaer and De Ligt are too important for their teams defenses. Silvestri is GOATing so he gets in over Donnarumma.

Is Cuadrado playing as a full-back though? It looks like he is playing more like a winger.

Also, despite playing fewer games, Ibra has more non-penalty goals than either Lukaku or Ronaldo.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:04 pm

Yeah he plays as right back. More forward in attack, but still defends as a fullback in a line of 4.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:22 pm

https://www.football-italia.net/164073/serie-trouble-revenue-agency-blocks-growth-decree

RIP Serie A

Back to signing mediocre players on a free it is
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:36 pm

Huge blow to the A.

Loan with opzione to buy cheers it is.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Freaking Italy, hampering Serie A clubs with impossible standards for building stadiums, that freaking Calciopoli scandal, and now this.

Just when it looked like Serie A may get competitive again.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Its a huge blow to the league but without knowing the details I'm inclined to say it makes sense. Why give billionaires a huge tax cuts to pay non-residents in the middle of a economic crisis where everyone else is suffering?

We need to see proper details and arguments around this.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Good news for us

We didn't do well under these circumstances anyway, spending and throwing money at embarassing rate. Of all players we brought helped by this measure, i'd only keep De Ligt. The rest can leave imo (in fact Ronaldo can leave, rest can fuck off)
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:36 pm

It's unreal how much the Italian government does to undermine its best pro sports league. It should be doing what it can to support Serie A instead of hurting it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:55 pm

this was one of the reasons why Messi was liked to Inter. If i understood correctly from the articles i had read, that italian parliament adopted Growth decree - one of the them being revision of tax measures then IRS suddenly blocks the very thing it got passed as a bill then wtf...

can IRS overrule what is passed as a bill ? whatever it is, this got us screwed massively with the signings of ibra, saladmaker, kjaer, leao rebic amongst anyone who was signed since 2019

fortunately, due to our salary cap the damage was not big, and is in the vicinity of 7.09 million owed now to IRS, that being said that is a LOT for us. Our transfer market allocation was already lowered to mere 15 million now this ...

this is bs ; seriously clubs should never trust anything that officials say, and have contingency plans ahead of time just in case if they get screwed because bureaucracy is always going to stop serie a to be one of the best again
---------------------

on the positive note, our club atm is doing just fine when given to work with less money lol, the more money we are given we seem to cock it up so.

this does change and give clubs second thoughts on signing star players from hereon.

Last edited by JespSwe on Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:02 am

S wrote:https://www.football-italia.net/164073/serie-trouble-revenue-agency-blocks-growth-decree

RIP Serie A

Back to signing mediocre players on a free it is

even signing free players wouldnt help if a player demand big money after tax ; if anything hasnt changed drastically pre - 2019 before new tax measures were adopted then clubs who only signed after changes were made in 2019 .... and that anyone who signed or extended players contract would be affected i guess

so its probably not that much big damage for clubs who hasnt signed too many players in 2019 - 2020

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:50 pm

So Ibra's definitely out of the Juve game. He's gonna come back in mid Jan. And we are too broke to sign a backup, joy.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:12 pm

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:11 am

So how many goals is Lapadula going to score against us today?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:25 am

At least two.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend