A little survey: Your favorite 3 teams that are not from the league of your favourite club..

+57
Jay29
Kev
arabprince
ArsenalWenger
M99
Sushi Master
Spider
RedAndWhiteArmy
S32TABLANCA
Abramovich
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
che
free_cat
the xcx
guest7
Adit
fatman123
Art Morte
:{Mr.Mustachio!
spanky
theaguia
iNFINITY9910
del_boy
awalezelin
billy_gr
Guiltybystander
droit_au_but
Red Alert
serieAkings
Patrick Bateman
zarola
Zamuro
JuvenelCuore
Serge Gnabry
zizzle
Chad
Arsenalfaithfull
Toffer Harley
Jeps33178
Raptorgunner
BarrileteCosmico
Ali
Albiceleste
RED
dmize
LeSwagg James
Jack Daniels
McLewis
nj
Interista809
RealGunner
CroInter
Freeza
Khaled
izzy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
wigglesworth
61 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A little survey: Your favorite 3 teams that are not from the league of your favourite club.. - Page 3 Empty Re: A little survey: Your favorite 3 teams that are not from the league of your favourite club..

Post by Adit Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:56

Liverpool
Juventus
ManUTD

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

A little survey: Your favorite 3 teams that are not from the league of your favourite club.. - Page 3 Empty Re: A little survey: Your favorite 3 teams that are not from the league of your favourite club..

Post by guest7 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:56

Inter
Arsenal
Porto
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri 22 Jul 2011, 12:57

Chelsea
Schalke
Ac Milan
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:04

theaguia wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
theaguia wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:Arsenal on a good day, but they have annoyed me far too much recently..

Juventus
Napoli
Tie between Partizan, CSKA Moscow, and Sporting

finally some one who likes a team from portugal, even if it is the wrong one

I actually like Benfica quite a bit. But I rarely get to see them in play apart from in Europa or CL.
you should try watching, there is matc to follow this season alongside players like witsel, aimar, nolito, garay and capedivilla

But how am I to watch? They don't show it anywhere on tv and streaming online in Sri Lanka is a pain in the ass Sad
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:08

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
theaguia wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:
theaguia wrote:
droit_au_but wrote:Arsenal on a good day, but they have annoyed me far too much recently..

Juventus
Napoli
Tie between Partizan, CSKA Moscow, and Sporting

finally some one who likes a team from portugal, even if it is the wrong one

I actually like Benfica quite a bit. But I rarely get to see them in play apart from in Europa or CL.
you should try watching, there is matc to follow this season alongside players like witsel, aimar, nolito, garay and capedivilla

But how am I to watch? They don't show it anywhere on tv and streaming online in Sri Lanka is a pain in the ass Sad

atdhenet.tv all the games around thw world, or if you have twitter add planetbenfica they give you lots of links for the game
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:13

Ayt will do.. thanx Smile But that means streaming bro.. which is hard here. I mean I do it, only when I have no other option...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:15

I'm not a fan of any team outside Barça. I sympathize with Arsenal, less than before because I'm tired of Wenger and his loserism. Oporto is another team that I like, although I never watch, because of it's similarities with Barça. And also Ajax.

In general, I like most of european teams with a rich history or a bright present, that give a lot to football and entertain fans. Football is a sport to entertain and united people and I don't feel anything other than respect and admiration towards Barça's opposition such as United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter, Milan, Juve, Liverpoool, Bayern, Lyon etc.

All of the above doesn't apply to the evil, which is not a rival, but the enemy.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:18

why is hard? slow net?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:19

apart from la liga i only ever watch epl (occasionally) so only liverpool

though i will probably add whoever (if anyone) signs vicente...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:20

Clube Atlético Juventus_________http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clube_Atl%C3%A9tico_Juventus
Atlético Clube Juventus_________http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atl%C3%A9tico_Clube_Juventus
Juventus Atlético Clube_________http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juventus_Atl%C3%A9tico_Clube

Lol, there's also an "SC Young Fellows Juventus"

Twisted Evil

Just found out Thiago Motta used to play for Juventus!
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:23

Leeds

RMadrid

don't really have a 3rd Suspect
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:36

theaguia wrote:why is hard? slow net?

Yeah too much traffic Sad
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:45

Juventus (used to kinda support them when I was young)
Schalke (Rauuul!)
Liverpool (Dunno just like them)

But apart from the first one I dont really feel strongly about any.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:49

Hartlepool
Real Madrid
Ajax
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Spider Fri 22 Jul 2011, 13:54

Brousia Dourtmond
Valencia
Ajax
Spider
Spider
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

http://twitter.com/#!/ma7moud_21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri 22 Jul 2011, 14:06

Arsenal
Juventus
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 15:59

Real Madrid
Lyon
Ajax
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ArsenalWenger Fri 22 Jul 2011, 16:04

Racing Santander
Ajax
Juventus
ArsenalWenger
ArsenalWenger
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri 22 Jul 2011, 16:06

Appreciating all the Ajax lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvv guys.
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Fri 22 Jul 2011, 16:23

Arsenal
Barca
umm
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Fri 22 Jul 2011, 17:05

Guiltybystander wrote:Appreciating all the Ajax lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvv guys.
Guess I'm gonna have to start supporting Feyenoord, to even it out a bit in the forums Razz
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Fri 22 Jul 2011, 17:08

Kevacious wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:Appreciating all the Ajax lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvv guys.
Guess I'm gonna have to start supporting Feyenoord, to even it out a bit in the forums Razz

You can support Feyenoord all you want, they need it, the days of Feyenoord are over: they were 10th in the league, and it can only get worse now they got KOEMAN as their coach.

PSV however Razz
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri 22 Jul 2011, 17:24

Granada
Southend United (local club ftw)

Haven't really got a third. I have a small soft spot for Real Zaragoza and Feyenoord, but that's about it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri 22 Jul 2011, 18:17

Toronto FC
Werder Bremen
Ajax
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Fri 22 Jul 2011, 18:59

Arsenal
Inter
Lille
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 22 Jul 2011, 19:02

Juventus
Lyon
Steaua Bucuresti

Celtic What a Face

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri 22 Jul 2011, 19:04; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next