UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich

+46
titosantill
Adit
Winter is Coming
zenmaster
halamadrid2
urbaNRoots
Jay29
Nishankly
Onyx
Art Morte
Clutch
Helmer
danyjr
FennecFox7
Glory
Perucho21
Luca
Lucifer
Firenze
Mr Nick09
Arquitecto
Duronto-Roddur
futbol_bill
S
zigra
iftikhar
Babun
McLewis
guest_07
rincon
Myesyats
Sina
Kick
Kaladin
BarcaLearning
Warrior
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
Robespierre
Casciavit
VivaStPauli
Thimmy
BarrileteCosmico
El Gunner
RealGunner
M99
50 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:52 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
Myesyats wrote:She's a 6.5/10 but she plays footy so I guess thats a plus.

danyjr wrote:5/10 at best. I wasted my time googling her.

That's a person, you incel jerks.

It's not like she will ever read this hmm

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich - Page 15 Empty Re: UEFA Champions League Final 2020: PSG vs Bayern Munich

Post by guest_07 Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:41 am

S wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:That's so cool Hans is another senior here and by nurture I'm inclined to automatically treat them with respect so glad I know now. Laughing

I was assuming the age was between Trapp and her Stegen dk why.

On that note surprised how many know of Phonzie's girlfriend let alone how she looks. (No idea personally)

You're 30 arent you

So that makes you a senior as well as an old fart

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Sorry for off topic,
talking about age,
who is the oldest here?

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:12 am

Bill is in his 80s after that its probably Hans and Sports
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:49 am

ifti's somewhere my age too I believe

and yes, as a senior, I demand to be treated with respect
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:58 am

ffs Hans you are almost as old as my dad

I thought you were like 30
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:55 am

Sir Hans Molenation
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:10 pm

I posted numerous times that I became a Bayern fan as a kid in the late 80s. I'm pretty sure I told the story on here, maybe even twice,how I went with my local club as a kid to Olympiastadion to see Bochum get trashed by Bayern late 80s (@Robespierre 's ultimate quiz thread about what a fan you are maybe?)
How old did you think I was then? 1 year? lol
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Like Bill your posting style is quite youthful Herr Hapless so easy assumption to make.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:52 pm

ffs had no idea Hans was so elderly, rest assured at least you don't come off that way Very Happy

I think Dani would be around that age had he stuck around

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:44 pm

elderly ffs

blink twice and you're there too
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Never crosses my mind when we converse on this glorious forum but you could indeed be my father

Golden age my man.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:elderly ffs

It does go way too fast, yes.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:43 pm

Myesyats wrote:It's not like she will ever read this hmm

Yeah but I feel better now that I said it.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:03 pm

Yep , Hans looked like younger.
Anyway I knew him because of my thread.
you also would have known it before, if you 'd have read and responded to my old thread - such as Hns did it

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t42327-the-ultimate-football-quiz-poll#2006810

Here A beautiful interview by our German friend, so he's waited too much for a CL and he 's lived that loss against Porto due to Madjer 's back-heel.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:18 pm

I think 90% of GL is approaching 30 or is already over the line. We started this place a decade ago when most of this place was just in high school or going into college Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:27 pm

I was 19 or 20 when I started lurking on the Goal.com forums. I turn 32 in October Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:39 pm

GL is basically an over the hill community now

In maybe half a decade, many of us will be gone, get married, start a new family or something and maybe making guest appearances on the forum once in a while

Still have young blood like El 'Capitalism sucks' Gunner and Myshits etc to carry this place tho

Cant believe I have almost spent a decade on this forum ffs
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:46 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:elderly ffs

I'm all too aware, gotta make the best of it

honestly pretty pissed corona is ruining one of my last years of 'freedom'

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:10 am

I remember being 29, and people kept telling me that I was going to hate becoming 30, as if it was some kind of mark for change or harrowing transition into elderdom.

A friend of mine who's a year older than me, told me that he felt like age was catching up to him. Some woman I spoke to in a chat on the internet told me that she got depressed when she turned 30. A colleague of mine told me that turning 30 was one of the worst days of her life. And that's just off the top of my head. It all sounded really hysterical. And it was. I realize that people experience aging differently, but I genuinely don't feel substantially different now, from when I was 23.

My life has changed a bit, and I've become frustratingly incompetent at online shooters - that's the most notable difference I've noticed. I don't feel like there was a substantial gap between mid 20s and where I am now. All of the talk about turning 30 being something significant for better or worse, is absolute, nonsensical, hysteria, as far as I'm concerned.

I'll probably have kid(s) 10 years from now, and I might have a different view on age as I grow older, but I doubt aging will be a reason for me to stop visiting Goallegacy. I think it's pretty cool that this place is still around. And I'll count on everyone to still be here for Cbarca's confirmation.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:14 am

through various transition it was fun to know so many people, but i understand that people have important things. i m pretty sure that those guys still check out things here occasionally and i wish them well - its too sad to not seeing them around though anyone who came through has done more than awesome job to keep that trend.

the first time i was in this forum was 2007 actually talking about CL when daniel van buyten was still playing and now he looks like a guy from some opera play growing moustache XD

how times has changed things

Back to top Go down

Post by guest_07 Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:18 am

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

I already 41 years old,
& I'm glad that
I'm still friends
with you all.

guest_07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:28 am

Thimmy wrote:I remember being 29, and people kept telling me that I was going to hate becoming 30, as if it was some kind of mark for change or harrowing transition into elderdom.

A friend of mine who's a year older than me, told me that he felt like age was catching up to him. Some woman I spoke to in a chat on the internet told me that she got depressed when she turned 30. A colleague of mine told me that turning 30 was one of the worst days of her life. And that's just off the top of my head. It all sounded really hysterical. And it was. I realize that people experience aging differently, but I genuinely don't feel substantially different now, from when I was 23.

My life has changed a bit, and I've become frustratingly incompetent at online shooters - that's the most notable difference I've noticed. I don't feel like there was a substantial gap between mid 20s and where I am now. All of the talk about turning 30 being something significant for better or worse, is absolute, nonsensical, hysteria, as far as I'm concerned.

I'll probably have kid(s) 10 years from now, and I might have a different view on age as I grow older, but I doubt aging will be a reason for me to stop visiting Goallegacy. I think it's pretty cool that this place is still around. And I'll count on everyone to still be here for Cbarca's confirmation.

my mum also recently said 20 to 30 are the most joyful years of life. And that 30s is another transition.
I already feel like my best years are behind me - my childhood years and my past 4 years at University.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:37 am

30s are pretty great too. And I think my 40s will be even better.

Only thing that changed for me in the last couple of years is that all of a sudden it became slightly but distinctly harder not to get fat.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:05 pm

“Over the hill” !! What the hell am I then at 72.

I’m not over anything yet! You know what they say, the older you get, the wiser you become, also you are only as old as you feel. In my case, I won’t let the old man in!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Age is a number but to an extent. Turning 29 soonish I feel faster and better than ever. The notion that 30s mean you are over the hill only is for peak performance in top sports and even then many people don't count that the body has "mileage" and are not breaking down and recovering anywhere near as much as athletes.

Seen too many turn grey and use the "I am a dad that's why I gained weight" excuse so like our friend Thimmy I do not feel any different if anything much better and that may also be due to knowing the value of time, compared to our early twenties.

Ill always be likely around here as it doesn't take too much of my time at all given I type fast and just enjoy it here and learn as we must admit GL has turned out to be quite the educated group.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:15 pm

guest_07 wrote:Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

I already 41 years old,
& I'm glad that
I'm still friends
with you all.

Walaikumasalam (?) friend.

Feeling is mutual.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next