Casciavit
S
32 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 37 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:40 am

well if Genoa get saved even this year it means they made a pact with the devil

Carried from Pandev 40 years, that paesant of Scamacca and the Uzbekian Messi, Eldor Shomurodov
seriously, they're terrible

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:56 am

JespSwe wrote:

if it is juve or inter playing against sampdoria,parma,genoa its not scrub teams and if we are playing its scrub teams.

Come on Jesp, Genoa are a lock for relegation, and the only point they have gotten in 6 matches is against Sampdoria. If Scamacca wasn't balling not even Genoa fans would want to watch Genoa play.

You sum the points of these three teams and Milan has almost as many lol
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:51 pm

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

if it is juve or inter playing against sampdoria,parma,genoa its not scrub teams and if we are playing its scrub teams.

Come on Jesp, Genoa are a lock for relegation, and the only point they have gotten in 6 matches is against Sampdoria. If Scamacca wasn't balling not even Genoa fans would want to watch Genoa play.

You sum the points of these three teams and Milan has almost as many lol

lol that same Genoa team clinging on relegation was the team that beat us on March with ibrahimovic and pretty much same team we have now. well we didnt have kjaer that game and  we lost, we dont have kjaer now, so there is a legit threat. kjaer is not likely going to make until the game against benevento or juventus next year.

Also, lets not forget that these teams on relegation - for them beating milan gives them a stimuli - a point to prove that they just beat the unbeatable team and they have what it takes to remain in Serie A. we saw what happened last year against SPAL, Genoa, Lecce how badly milan succumbed.  Scamacca is doing alright but everytime Valon Behrami plays somehow our team struggles massively! same with lazio same when he was elsewhere.

same with sampdoria there are players like thorsby who is great, jankto and candreva i never rated them but they run through flanks so any neglience from there, game could change.

i still think that no matter which team we face, we face a legit threat because now everyone wants to beat us. we have to be realistic because again our team is still not well oiled machine and there are obvious weakness. and Kjear down is arguably the biggest loss like ibra not being there.
meanwhile inter, juventus, roma, even napoli has some players with quality that if team is not yielding results a single player's quality alone can win u games, we have ONLY ibra who can do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:57 pm

Robespierre wrote:well if Genoa get saved even this year it means they made a pact with the devil

Carried from Pandev 40 years, that paesant of Scamacca and the Uzbekian Messi, Eldor Shomurodov
seriously, they're terrible

they should have been out relegated long time ago. very last minute form helped them survive. Preziosi has been threatening to sell the club, and now club is in complete ruins with lack of stability with coach, or TD.
been tired of this club because they were one of the reasons why we were in 10 years of blackhole! Never should be doing business with Genoa ; if Genoa is under new ownership they will become a much better club, they deserve that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:49 am

We are back on our bullshit today

Chiesa, Kulu, Ronaldo and Dybala on the field and I don’t think we’ve had a shot on goal

All this possession but 90% of our passes go backwards

Torino with the deserved lead. We’ll win 2-1 still

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:51 am

Best first half by Torino against juve since 1975 I suppose
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:12 am

S wrote:This club desperately needs a coach

Was an incredibly stupid appointment to begin with
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:37 am

MCKENNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:43 am

Who stole Dybala’s talent?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:50 am

Luca wrote:We are back on our bullshit today

Chiesa, Kulu, Ronaldo and Dybala on the field and I don’t think we’ve had a shot on goal

All this possession but 90% of our passes go backwards

Torino with the deserved lead. We’ll win 2-1 still

Giampaolo ffs Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:52 am

Cuadrado with two match winning assists

He can play average the entire game but still come up with a crucial pass or cross
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:54 am

Doesn't change the fact this has been a dreadful performance tbh

Torino are like 18th in the table
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:57 am

@Rincon u mad Laughing Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:01 pm

Warrior wrote:@Rincon u mad Laughing Laughing

Laughing

Felt so good to get the win in the end. Cuadrado, McKennie and Bonucci coming through.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:04 pm

Strange match tbh.

Cuadrado's crossing is peaking at 32, two game winning moves in an otherwise average match.

A poor first half and a good second one.
Poor lineup/plan by Pirlo but great subs by him too.

A bad Ronaldo and a better Dybala. A bad Rabiot and a great Bentancur. A terrible Kulusevski and a great McKennie.

This match feels like the opposite narratives as the rest of the season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:05 pm

Wonder if he has Zidane like luck. He pretty much follows Zidane's inshallah tactics.

This Juve is probably the most disorganized and disjointed team I've seen yet he's undefeated in the league, currently in 2nd place and has the CL qualification wrapped up...

Against better teams, we're waiting to be exposed though. We look all over the place atm.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:19 pm

Pirlo's rotations maybe are too much. It's obvious he is doing it because of the extremely tight schedule and somewhat forced due to injuries/covid. Maybe it is right that he does it, but this level of rotations are also impeding our game flow.

6th win in the last 8 matches and still undefeated if we want to look at it through a positive lens.

I'm still very much on board with this squad because even with a bad tactical gameplan we are doing well in Serie A. These players are great.

I await the moment when Pirlo's tactics settle and it becomes an added value. I still think we will win the scudetto precisely because I have some faith in Pirlo's process.

A few things are becoming clearer about the squad with each match though.

Kulusevski after a bright start looks completely lost lately. He needs time to learn and become consistent. Chiesa is great and better on the right, with Alex Sandro coming back we finally have different options. Of the widemen, Kulu is the one looking more lost, he does better centrally. Better to play Chiesa on the right and Alex or Bernardeschi on the left than playing Kulu wide at this moment.

Dybala is coming back in the last matches but still look much better with Morata.

Ramsey fits the team, useful piece.

If Ramsey is not playing, which is most times, I prefer to play with Arthur in the midfield pairing. Today with Bentancur-Rabiot, and Ramsey on the bench, our passing game suffered.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:23 pm

S wrote:Wonder if he has Zidane like luck. He pretty much follows Zidane's inshallah tactics.

Maybe luck is what they have in common but Pirlo and Zidane are otherwise opposite.

Successful or not, it's clear that Pirlo is trying to implement an unorthodox vision of football. Something more attacking, possession based, and tactically flexible with complicated roles.

Zidane tactics are basically to organize the team in a solid manner and let the players do what they do, if not, to cross. Nothing too elaborate about it, just trying to implement the basics in terms of tactics and managing the players. Same as Pioli is doing at Milan now. This would probably work better for us in the short term.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:42 pm

Pirlo might be overestimating the players at disposal. In the sense that he tries a very elaborated strategy for not much capacity to execute. No need to be a wizard to acknowledge this team lacks intrinsic quality of initiative (unlike Zidane's RM in his first stint)

A pragmatic approach woud be to keep our game simple. This is sufficient as identity until we get better players. We have enough qualitites in the squad to perform against better squads than Torino and Dinamo Kiev. How much Barcelona dominated us, under whatever crap tactics and with injuries to key players, well under simpler tactics, we could at least find coherence and therefore compete for the win.

So Pirlo lacks the experience to evaluate his squad, that's what i realize. Perhaps i'm wrong and he's just completely clueless, but my hypothesis suits me more as i don't like to insult Pirlo.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Hate to see Torino with only 6 points in 10 games.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:52 pm

Are you doing well in Serie A though?

Almost all of your games have been against poor to very, very poor teams (like today), and none of them you manage to win clearly und uncontestedly. The two games against good opponents you didn't win even though both didn't have their best day either, and I'd claim that it's very improbable that you would have managed to beat Napoli back then had that game actually been played.

That noone else is doing well apart from Milan who can't be taken seriously is another story, but we have seen what poor level Inter are in their CL group.
Don't think it can be Juve's ambition to just manage to keep up with these mediocre teams
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:54 pm

Belotti is your beacon of light... not sure if that's good news in this context

The squad is not very good but top shite either, you can scrap any hope of a meaning for this season, since relegation fight will be avoided

The clubs who got promoted this year basically won an escalator trip, all 3 going down again imo

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:59 pm

Hans i agree it's a disappointing season so far. And that's also the key to my hopes. We can realistically expect more from this squad and it will improve at some point. While other clubs, they are not as sub-standard as us, so the margin of "progression" favors us hmm

Same as i've this said earlier this week, it was analyzed as sarcasm, but in all humility i think it was quite accurate.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Are you doing well in Serie A though?

Almost all of your games have been against poor to very, very poor teams (like today), and none of them you manage to win clearly und uncontestedly. The two games against good opponents you didn't win even though both didn't have their best day either, and I'd claim that it's very improbable that you would have managed to beat Napoli back then had that game actually been played.

That noone else is doing well apart from Milan who can't be taken seriously is another story, but we have seen what poor level Inter are in their CL group.
Don't think it can be Juve's ambition to just manage to keep up with these mediocre teams

Yes, regardless on how much of a hater you want to be, we are doing well in Serie A.

We are 2nd in points, goal difference, defensive record, and are still undefeated.

Many things aren't working but it's not arguable that we are doing well in the league at the moment, even if its surprising.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:33 pm

If you were doing well in Serie A, you'd be top of the table

I realize the league is poor enough that you can still be confident about winning it even after throwing points away at the beginning, I know the feeling, but still.

But hey, since you say I'm hating I must be exaggerating the negatives. And I don't want to do that, I'll rather stop and hedge my bets. Keep calm and carry on.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:25 pm

And here I am just glad McKennie showed out with the time he got today. Good header.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next