McLewis
Casciavit
S
32 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 29 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 20/21

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:48 pm

M99 wrote:Hellas keeper was ridiculous...how long will Zlatan save our asses. The team is full of scrubs, top 4 is gonna be a hard task.

thank you also for mentioning that lol.. he saved like 5 or 6 saves ... theo should have scored, saelamakers on first half, zlatan's two shots one header ... omfg....

but yep full of scrubs running out of luck plus... i am really worried about pioli's late decision.. if someone is ineffective the whole game... we have 5 subs available surely someone needs to tell him that

he made that sub on the bloody 87 min! then we scored..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:50 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic missed a penalty, hit the woodwork, then scored the stoppage-time equaliser - this man is a serie a legend without him.... omy god ...

well if we dont win against napoli we are going to probably go down 3rd or 4th

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:56 pm

JespSwe wrote:
M99 wrote:Hellas keeper was ridiculous...how long will Zlatan save our asses. The team is full of scrubs, top 4 is gonna be a hard task.

thank you also for mentioning that lol.. he saved like 5 or 6 saves ... theo should have scored, saelamakers on first half, zlatan's two shots one header ... omfg....

but yep full of scrubs running out of luck plus... i am really worried about pioli's late decision.. if someone is ineffective the whole game... we have 5 subs available surely someone needs to tell him that

Amazing moment for Silvestri. We had 22 shots against Verona and drew due to Silvestri's saves. Surely the best GK in serie a in this start of the season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:56 pm

Man, this match really pissed me off. Both matches where we dropped points this season had a lot of ill luck. You know these 4 points are gonna cost us in the long run.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:56 pm

i am really angry with pioli this game.... any players can have a bad day and they did the first lineup front 3 failed miserably... but pioli ..... apart from rebic it took him 87 mins!! 87 mins to take out calhanoglu, and diaz should have come way earlier for leao.... not 78 min!!!!

this is time and time again pioli making mistake also! this is happening since shamrock rovers with wrong subs or not making changes early or wrong palyers in wrong positions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:59 pm

M99 wrote:Man, this match really pissed me off. Both matches where we dropped points this season had a lot of ill luck. You know these 4 points are gonna cost us in the long run.

will give credit to Verona zuric preplanned and got it right so did his players... they were resilient and hit us hard but here is is the thing they gave us space this was TOTALLY winnable and we blew it big time.

i agree against Lille just dunno what pioli was thinking playing castillejo, krunic ... then renato owning us .. and now this i agree this 4 points are heavy !!! Lille game clearly has hurt our confidence because from the beginning since 20 min we were 2 - 0 playing catch up...

the attitude was really wrong the whole game esp. first half

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:00 pm

leao i dont get this guy also.... he does so many things right and can equally do so many things wrong... no denying talent is there and he is hella fast but he makes strange decisions with his timing of runs, passes, decision making....

i am really not hoping he goes like niang

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:01 pm

Repeat :

Robespierre wrote:Silvestri is a really an underrated GK
Let's be clear, he always plays in this way

Underrated because he 's 30 now, emersed too late and that's because of years wasted at Leeds.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:05 pm

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

Amazing moment for Silvestri. We had 22 shots against Verona and drew due to Silvestri's saves. Surely the best GK in serie a in this start of the season.

Calcio Saga 20/21 - Page 29 Screen10

we had 34 shots .. 8 shot on goal... he saved one on one against theo, goalsaving shot on goal x 2 against ibra, saeleamakers shot on goal , and another header by him.... this is unbelievable.. by him . looks giant of a gk also like his hands can stretch as far

at the same time, there is only one player from our team who knows precision ... thats ibra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Robespierre wrote:Repeat :

Underrated because he 's 30 now, emersed too late and that's because of years wasted at Leeds.

looking for a sub for handanovic??? lol gk life extend for good 10 years after that ... we know sorrentino played upto like 42 or something buffon too atm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:09 pm

ibra .... we are really lucky... milan is riding luck atm with that guy on the team...
seriously the whole game he has been dying for someone to make one decent pass... that didnt happen to him until rebic came on.. but still the other two (calhanoglu , leao ) ... sigh.. for me those two were the worst players tonight ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:13 pm

hope our guys dont think too much clear head and think of napoli game. we need to weather this tough first half until jan and hopefully we get some signings (CB, goalscoring RW). milan just need to collect as many points as possible, and again teams like verona or any teams that are not top 6 are the teams that we need to beat and get max 3 points if we have any hopes of qualifying for CL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:17 pm

JespSwe wrote:

looking for a sub for handanovic??? lol gk life extend for good 10 years after that ... we know sorrentino played upto like 42 or something buffon too atm

well I hope it lol
Handanovic is scrub, every shot is a goal under him
even today just a shot on target by atalanta and handanovic can't save
handanovic is better to use foot than hands
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:18 pm

Zaccagni was also superb today

my only doubt about him is that I still haven't idea on what is his role  lol .

rincon wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

He's been great also last year
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:40 pm

I don't know, its rather hard to call Handanovic a scrub simply when he is not making attempts to save, because he literally doesn't, and we know what I speak of.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:14 pm

yes, anyway scrub is an ungenerous term , he's done, he lacks of reactivity, or he doesn't dive , or he falls late ( such as yesterday)
Probably it had to expected since he's 36 ? Probably, but the club still rates him and not just for the captaincy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:15 pm

Talking of old players, who expected an Ibrahimovic so dominant as in his old times even now ?
Personally, me not
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:08 pm

Robespierre wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

well I hope it lol
Handanovic is scrub, every shot is a goal under him
even today just a shot on target by atalanta and handanovic  can't save
handanovic is better to use foot than hands

he is not that bad tbh, but i am aware that inter are looking for long term replacement. guy has served inter really well and is one of those likeable player like zanetti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:11 pm

Robespierre wrote:Talking of old players, who expected an Ibrahimovic so dominant as in his old times even now ?
Personally, me not

absolutely not LOL personally i was even contemplating that he would be a better fit to Bologna because they actually held a serious talk (at the time before ibra came to milan) we were in chaos and with rangnick name on the frame it was ever so unlikely for him to arrive at one point.

imagine him at bologna , or even Napoli he was linked there too when ancelotti was still coach. this man never settles for anything other than win - at 39 he plays even better than anyone we have in the team ... like he is not running much but every move he is making is a reasonable one on box or when he drops deep .. he is playing with his head

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:12 pm

quite some news this week :

- AS Roma's appeal on their game against Verona for issues with irregularities fielding player has been rejected
- SSC Napoli's appeal on their game against Juve being handed default 3-0 for failing to travel to turin has been rejected as well
- ACF Fiorentina officially sacks Iachini, appoints Prandelli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:15 pm

what are the possibilites of eriksen leaving inter in Jan for Milan? because news is circulating, dunno if there is any truth in this.

FYI, Hakan Calhanoglu's contract expires in June 2021 and he will be free to arrange pre-contract agreement with clubs interested in him. So far his agent is asking Milan 6 mil / a year for 5 years and milan is only willing to go upto 4 milion plus bonuses. Apparently manutd, inter, juve are amongst interested parties with manutd looking to seal the deal is what news is saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:29 pm

Eriksen is most definitely leaving. I don't think he is happy nor would anyone who has a coach who only wants you to run as much as possible no exceptions. Definitely gone in January.

Biggest news is that Ronaldo will be put up for sale by Juventus in the summer to rid them of his wages. Makes sense given the China virus impact but that would be a huge blow for Juve.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:31 pm

Hope the people here that complained about Napoli's forfeit and somehow pinned it on Juve read the court sentence.

Napoli was basically wrong on all counts and tried to game the system. 0-3 and the 1 point deduction stands.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:34 pm

yea i think Eriksen is leaving, most likely destination probably in my view is back to Spurs. Apparently on last transfer window BVB and Hertha offered eriksen for his service but then it was turned down.
though would be great addition for us should hakan leave.

i also heard about Ronaldo that apparently his wage is weighing up for Juve.

Also this stupid international duties.... like why the heck clubs has to release players, esp. in second wave is really badly hitting back in Europe...
Fiorentina, Genoa, Roma, Sassuolo and Inter have been banned from travelling by local ASLs because of their own cases in their camp hence not allowing to break the bubble, but club like us who finally have covid free is going to be in a risky position because of european comittments.
seriously UEFA...

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:35 pm

JespSwe wrote:what are the possibilites of eriksen leaving inter in Jan for Milan? because news is circulating, dunno if there is any truth in this.

FYI, Hakan Calhanoglu's contract expires in June 2021 and he will be free to arrange pre-contract agreement with clubs interested in him. So far his agent is asking Milan 6 mil / a year for 5 years and milan is only willing to go upto 4 milion plus bonuses. Apparently manutd, inter, juve are amongst interested parties with manutd looking to seal the deal is what news is saying.

He leaves ok but not for Milan lol
The only one source to say this is an unkown Italian newspaper ( Il Giorno lol who hell it is), over-garbage
I'd hope for a loan abroad because I do not think Conte stays also next year .....
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:38 pm

rincon wrote:Hope the people here that complained about Napoli's forfeit and somehow pinned it on Juve read the court sentence.

Napoli was basically wrong on all counts and tried to game the system. 0-3 and the 1 point deduction stands.

i haven't read full statement from the authority but from football italia site that Napoli had players who were tested negative to go and play but they used covid as a reason not to play despite players being available. i understand their reason also though from health perspective but local ASL only advised not refrained them to travel.

for me most importantly, if all clubs Napoli included has a pre-agreement to follow health protocol that was pre agreed with all clubs under the collaboration of the main health authority in italy and serie a comission then thats on them how to deal with the issue.

but i do understand napoli's concern or napolitan local ASL advice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next