Firenze
BarrileteCosmico
Lucifer
Arquitecto
Hapless_Hans
31 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hansi Flick, FC Barcelona head coach - Page 4 Empty Re: Hansi Flick, FC Barcelona head coach

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 24, 2024 2:44 pm

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Hansi Flick, FC Barcelona head coach - Page 4 Empty Re: Hansi Flick, FC Barcelona head coach

Post by Myesyats Fri May 24, 2024 2:45 pm

Here's me hoping the first thing he does is cancel Roberto renewal. Be my german fuhrer :bow:

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 24, 2024 3:03 pm

He'll be Vitor's clean slate
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 24, 2024 3:34 pm

Hansi Fluke to rejuvenate Lewandowski or is he a lost cause? hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 24, 2024 4:35 pm

He will be 36 this summer. Not even jesus can ressurect him

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri May 24, 2024 6:25 pm

Puzzled at all the criticism Lewand still getting? I mean are ppl blind? Who else have we got up front if we dont play him? Hes been our key a lot of the season, ever present up front, scoring 18 goals in the league, great presence n link up n hold up play, etc... would ppl like to have Ferran instead? I mean do ppl even know what they r watching if they even watch prolly?

Anyway, I was hoping Xavi getting sacked werent true but wow, this just highlights the EPIC bad management of the club n Laporta then, Im shocked, since they made up a month ago to stay another yr, n now change mind AGAIN XD Its just EPIC XD

Very sad to see Xavi go... but at the time same, Flick gives a lot of optimism, although no idea what hes gonna do...

I just have one question, so anyone know if the real season is just Laporta got upset at Xavi's comments a few days ago, or is there something more to it?

Again I have to say, its just a circus... was hoping Laporta would be better, but clearly not, fk me XD
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 24, 2024 8:41 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
I just have one question, so anyone know if the real season is just Laporta got upset at Xavi's comments a few days ago, or is there something more to it?

At this point who knows? The media has already reported everything and more, so what to believe....

I personally think Xavi's mismanagement of Roque and his agents' public comments basically denouncing Xavi may have sparked something

Many journos said it was because of Xavi's comments which apparently differed from what he was saying in private... There was one match that we lost recently where Laporta was upset, throwing food around in his box lmao.

I would say its probably a combination of things that pissed of Laporta little by little, along with his close circle putting pressure on him to part ways with Xavi

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri May 24, 2024 9:05 pm

Its so bizarre Razz N then theres always the thought of prolly Laporta purposely planned some of this or whatever all along maybe...

B4 I thought the reasoning he got Xavi was at least partly due to financial restrained he couldnt get the likes of Flick, n still same situation last month when he asked Xavi to stay, but seeing ppl saying Flick has actually been in nego. for a few months now... just goes to show how dirty the inside workings can be n I guess we'll never know for sure...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed May 29, 2024 4:48 pm

Xavi is forgoing whats hes owed for the would have been one of yrs salary of 12M? Amazing gestures n goes to show how lucky we had him...

Happy only the fact that is Flick is incoming n has promise... but if this is really how Laporta deals with things then its very worrying... we can know behind the scenes but doesnt look good... N Flick only getting 3M vs Xavi got 12M? Not really understanding that though Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 29, 2024 5:46 pm

I cant be the only one excited for this appointment or am I the odd man out?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 29, 2024 7:03 pm

I am moderately excited, Flick is good but we still need signings because at the end of the day it is them who play. And Im sure Flick would like to have the adequate profiles that fit his style and philosophy.

What is exciting about this appointment is this:
1. Flick really wanted the move, dreamed of it
2. Rejected other offers and waited as long as needed, didnt care about his salary
3. attented several games personally in previous seasons and followed our matches to study the issues that are holding the club back
4. closely follows La Masia and already has an opinion and reports on our youngsters
5. met with Pep in Manchester to speak about Barca

I'm 100% certain this is what this club needs, a fresh perspective from outside, a disciplined, German no-nonsense approach, which will also ensure there is no Spanish bias as it was with Xavi whose spanish favoritism clouded his judgement as he seemingly made signings that made zero sense other than nationality-wise, such as Ferran Torres, Eric Garcia, Oriol Romeu or Inigo Martinez. This guy loved bang-average Spanish players.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed May 29, 2024 9:01 pm

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri May 31, 2024 9:33 am

So now Barca can't register him or his staff due to finances?

Just how fucked that club is? Half a billion to Messi per season really took a toll.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 31, 2024 10:53 am

Honestly i would ignore any reports, every day they say something completely different

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:16 pm

Xavi wanted to renew Roberto for 2 years. Finally someone stopped this madness

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:29 am

Yea just ignore all the bs the media makes up everyday nowadays... its been like that for a while now pretty annoying...

Bottom line for me is simple, get a top LW somehow n get rid of the shit players, thats it, if he does only that we would be better instantly. Together with his focus on more discipline, physicality, pressing n attacking football, it should be fun.

Might take time n might fail too but hes definitely the best coach we could have hoped for on the market?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:09 pm

Lewa/Roque
Nico/Felix — Pedri/Gundogan — Yamal/?
FDJ/Gavi —— Kimmich/?
Balde/Valle — Cubarsi/Inigo — Araujo/Christensen — Kounde/Cancelo/Fort
Ter Statue/Pena

so far I think this is realistic, with two question marks at the moment

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:24 pm

Would love Kimmich hes class, but again that would mean too many similar players n not a proper DM to have physicality to balance things out... we've had problem with those 2 things for so long now... pretty sure Flick knows n will look to fix it... so hopefully a DM.

Just seeing reports saying he wants Roberto out, that alone makes me sooooo happy already Very Happy Next is Ferran pls.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:27 pm

IIRC in the German NT Flick played with Kimmich-Gundogan double pivot, but we do indeed need a real DM. As someone mentioned earlier though, the DM market is scarce. Kimmich is a versatile player that is always good to have

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:10 pm

i’m actually enjoying watch you two in your annual predictions and evaluations you’ll make in transfer market. Every year, we see constant predictions / rumors with you obliviously ignoring your team’s financial status. That plus you rave about coach change and impact various players will have, only to criticize them in several months into the new season.

It’s seems you are banking heavily on Kimmick and Nico! I doubt if you get either! In the case of Nico, there is no way, Bilbao will accept a delayed payment plan, plus I doubt Nico will want to leave his homeland.

All that being said, I do believe you will end up with a decent squad capable of competing, however I say there will be very little competent depth.

Btw, I counting on your kids plus Nico for our seleccion. They IMO will make it out of group play, but likely won’t go much further. It all depends on who they draw. The issue is we no longer have any game changers. He had the chance to add some veteran experience to help, but Isco’s late injury and the refusal to return Ramos killed that hope.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:16 pm

futbol_bill wrote:iobliviously ignoring your team’s financial status.

I only account for 2 signings in my prediction and ones that are heavily linked in the press as ones that the club can pull off. So I am indeed not ignoring the financial situation in any way

Tebas said last week that we are close to coming back to 1:1 if we secure deals that we have on the table, one of them being new Nike contract that is about to be finalized

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:46 pm

As for Nico, the press is saying that we were already in contact with him and he would be open to join. So if we pay the release clause Bilbao won't do anything I am quite sure of it.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 04, 2024 7:48 pm

It would be very gutsy of Nico to leave given his brother stayed put when he could've left
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:09 pm

Myesyats wrote:As for Nico, the press is saying that we were already in contact with him and he would be open to join. So if we pay the release clause Bilbao won't do anything I am quite sure of it.

Actually, it's trickier than that. The player has the release clause. So Barca needs to pay the player and then the player needs to pay the release clause. It's an administrative and tax nightmare.

Typically, clubs just agree and payment is made without all the hassle. However, I don't think Bilbao wants to help lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:15 am

Is Nico even all that? Im not sure... but 50min for the likes of Ferran is todays market XD N have to accept Barca prolly cant afford to attract the best nowadays, unless they are a fan n willing to accept lower wages etc... so Nico is the realistic level we aim for I guess...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:24 am

Not even sure what other LWs are out there. Kvaraktshkelia is overhyped imo, Rafael Leao is too expensive. But in terms of talent there def isn't an abundance out there.

Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next