danyjr
41 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 36 Empty Re: Calcio Saga 19/20

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:51 pm

Warrior wrote:Covid or not it's unacceptable performance

Dybala had the virus for a month and he's the best Juve player on the field

Cuadrado and De Ligt only ones going for the tackle. In offense we are 3 vs 7 most of the time

Well after you've conceded 4 goals to Milan in 30 minutes I can't be surprised for this performance against GOATalanta tbh

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:05 pm

Not watching but I read 1-1 vs GOATalanta

Sounds good
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:45 pm

Damn shame
Still such an admirable team
Hats off
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:27 pm

Juve were lucky as fuck to walk out with the draw on that one.

Lazio is done though, Atalanta is finishing 2nd.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:32 am

Malinovsky again ! one of the best midfielder in Serie A, the bullet shot he has got - real beast physically and technically.
Atalanta played great throughout the game, what i am impressed about this team is that more and more this team is playing so well with ball movement, possession, defending, pressing, buildups ; near complete performance really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:37 am

rincon wrote:@Arq @Jesp

It's not about expecting the best no matter what for me, or about not liking Rangnick, surely he is good at this, it's about giving the keys to a club like Milan just like that.

Tare/Inzaghi
Marotta/Conte
Paratici/Sarri
Etc.

Better to has a DS working with the board in the long term operation of the club, than to marry the position of coach and DS as one.

If I was to give to give the keys of the club like that, then I would give them to Allegri, Conte, or Gasperini first. As they know exactly what it takes to build a winning team in Serie A from the inside. A pair of Gazidis + Rangnick does scream to me "Milan is back".

cmon once no one believed in gasperini. someone somewhere has to start from scratch - lets save the verdict for end of the next season if he joins. its not like rangnick just started football he been doing that for like  15-20 years. RB brand was no where not long ago and he was a pivotal figure in bringing them to frame not just in germany but austria and whole of europe.
i think its best if rangnick is not trusted - thats fine - as long as he knows what is upto and what he brings on the table that benefits the club.
i think rangnick with all this responsibilities given to him or him taking it is unprecedented but im ok with it. i will take the leap of faith in him im sorry again but with maldini, boban, massara - again this has been a failure season - i cant speak for everyone else but i also cant stand elliot too but gordon singer is right to bring some changes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2020 2:53 am

Arquitecto wrote:Good points once again Jespers and while Ibra truly has turned out to be a leader for the team and the one we sorely needed at this time, his age really is the factor in which we cannot build a team around him. He does feel a little too entitled I admit but at the same time he is the sole man trying to hold the expectations to what we feel we are worth.

Surprisingly he does like Pioli a lot and Pioli, who should be remembered as a decent coach for us, will of course depart end of season.

But it is no coincidence Gazidis rubs anyone of stature the wrong way from Boban to Maldini to Zlatan himself and once again does not have the results to prove it given he plain sucked at Arsenal.

It is I admit ridiculous for me to criticise what has me end up sound like the unrealistic Milanisti who expect the best no matter what the situation but this combo I repeat, of Gazidis and Rangnick only leads one way.

Zlatan's breakdown with Gazidis does spell our ambitions for the next years and the former is wisened and experienced enough to know what the latter is hinting at.

Only one way to find out, of course.

yea i read the recent zlatan response to all the intra team chaos that we are in but he did mention that only 10% happened of what was written on the media XD
that being said seems like his goal vs gazidis are not aligning.  i am pissed off that gazidis wants to refrain milan from spending. other hand, we just spent more than inter in 3 years and yet results are not coming up. can understand that gazidis is a guy who looks in balance sheet and nothing else. but other hand i am like how long can we keep on going like this. we need some sort of response.

i am atm thinking of all these fiasco happened with gazidis vs boban / maldini / massara both ALL of them could have kept this constructive. that being said i still think issue is Sporting more than a financial one. clear to see really based on results.

regarding pioli too what a mess! - maldini wanted to desperately bring giampaolo, boban wanted to sack - after 6 games, while maldini wanted to continue trusting him ... then we had this maldini vs boban fiasco in open media. (this was being mentioend in milannews.it) then giampaolo gest sacked then we bring pioli but apparently pioli was ONLY just brought until the end of the season not a multiple year agreement.
so this feels like again those three guys must have had other people in mind than pioli but then gazidis behind their back after meeting gordon singer tied up to bring rangnick. now pioli has geared up our team and ibra likes him too and all of sudden NO one is going to stay.
so f ... k i blame EVERYONE. there is not a single person in this management capable of making calm headed decision, not with sporting aspects of things not with anything.

and this is what ibra said about paolo, *this is before he arrived in the club.

"Milan are a disaster. They're all talk and no action," he said.
"This is not the club everyone fell in love with, in Italy and all over the world. Perhaps there are too many wrong people who should be elsewhere.
"Paolo Maldini doesn't have what it takes to be a director, whereas in his playing career he was one of my all-time favourites."

again with ibra he can say what he wants he is right ; milan has zero defense to prove otherwise. again, this was big mistake from a get go to have 3 people (maldini, boban, massara) on same role, then gazidis also bring in frame to be some sort of middle man to approve, and looking into financial sheets.

after discussing, more and more things comes in depth. what happened with gattuso sacking a mess, sacking boban was a mess, what happened when maldini came out on media publicly critizing rangnick and gazidis is a mess, what gazidis did to boban and maldini without any consultation to those 3 is a mess. man this club ... and then there are just piss poor players in this team and no one seems to acknowledge and take the owership to the problems. a royal mess

i am going to get lot of heat probably now or later on saying this but instead of 3 people ... its better to have just rangnick. or just maldini, or just boban.
for now i will give my vote of confidence to rangnick. continuty is important but there is no way this team should be trusted for next season cuz if they do it will be like last season or worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:55 am

Juve must have paid the referee. 2 of the worst "handballs" I've seen given. Crooked team.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:22 am

Lol

We've probably had more stupid hand ball calls against with the new rules this season than anyone else

De Ligt alone must have given away 4-5 unavoidable penalties

Having said that, we didn't deserve a draw and regardless of who it benefits in any particular game I sincerely hope the Serie A interpretation of the handball rule gets completely thrown out for next season. It's now a perfectly viable tactic to blast the ball at a defender from 4 feet away and win a penalty. Disgusting oversight that many people said would be bad last season when they were talking about it.

If your arm is tucked in there should never be an issue.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:46 am

first one was debatable second one unfortunately hit right on muriel hand that not even he argued his case.
i agree that de ligt had similar cases against him.

speaking of de ligt impressed that he put his balls on the line (against zapata) ! :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:13 pm

danyjr wrote:Juve must have paid the referee. 2 of the worst "handballs" I've seen given. Crooked team.

Laughing

We would have already sealed the scudetto if it wasnt for this new handball rule. It made De Ligt seems like Gilgamesh with everything hitting his hands at the start of the season.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:55 pm

Calcio Saga 19/20 - Page 36 Ecwav8NXsAQ6jOy?format=jpg&name=large
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:36 pm

only started watching from 68 min completely forgot the game. Milan played ok overall? did see referee getting trigger happy with yellow cards though
@m99 XD yep saw that gattuso aerial thing lol pretty good jumps higher than most of our players. strange to see gattuso on the other side though.

theo with yellow will be suspended for parma game though T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Incredible blunder by Handanovic. On live feed it looked like he just grabbed the ball and served it to Belotti to score Laughing

0-1 Belotti

These scrubs just let Conte down every time
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:39 am

You' ve forgotten to write how it is finished tbf
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:22 pm

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:59 pm

5th goal now in 50' with a lineup half full with subs. Another Pasalic goal, another Malinosvkiy assist

Incredible that Atalanta will get to 100 goals.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:25 pm

2020 Berardi > every italian winger. Fantastic plays, should go to the euros.

Sassuolo play some wonderful stuff
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:41 pm

I wonder for how much longer Matuidi will wear a Juve shirt. Provides nothing on the field. The drop from Rabiot is so big nowadays, and its not like Rabiot is Pogba.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:43 pm

rincon wrote:I wonder for how much longer Matuidi will wear a Juve shirt. Provides nothing on the field. The drop from Rabiot is so big nowadays, and its not like Rabiot is Pogba.

And Bernardeschi.

Both need to GTFO asap
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:04 pm

Milan, Inter, Lazio, Napoli n Roma will never have a better chance at winning the league than next year

Sarri is awful Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:25 pm

So Ronaldo is having one of those games where nothing comes off. This version of Ronaldo can be so God damn annoying. Probably time to take him off imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:26 pm

https://streamja.com/l2nWd

No one say it
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:29 pm

These Premier Sports commentators having a meltdown because Juve made a 4th change :facepalm:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:31 pm

According to the commentators Juve have had more sub opportunities than they are allowed. Someone please confirm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:32 pm

That's how poor the standards for these commentators is. There are 5 subs available in post Covid ffs
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next