Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
rincon
RealGunner
Thimmy
22 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by Young Kaz Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Kaladin wrote:Its gonna bomb either way, the game is being catered to Tifa cucks. Might sell well, but ratings will speak for their own. 6.5-7

And the first one wasnt?

This was sexual guys.

Along with her ending animation being her sticking her bosom to the sky(you).

This has always been the Tifa show. Everyone else is just here for the ride Proud

Spoiler:

Molenation Molenation

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Final Fantasy thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Final Fantasy thread

Post by futbol Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:06 pm

It's gonna suck so much:

"At that point, we decided we're going to focus this game on Midgar and what happened in Midgar. And unfortunately, we can't say anything more about the future games after that, because we don't know ourselves, really. We really are still fleshing out that process and fleshing out what we're going to do for the second game in the project, and what kind of story is going to be in that, so we really can't tell you."

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Lol

So basically 4-5 games worth £40-50 each in the span of 5 years or so

Collectors edition for £200 maybe at the end.

What a farce

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:18 pm

You can play Midgar in the original in 4 - 6 hours, depending how quick or slow you are (6 would be very slow already). How will they expand this into at least a 25 hour full game. You can't sell a full price game that goes only 10 hours or so. lol

Wouldn't be surprised at all if this flops and they don't continue with it at all.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:17 am

This doesn't excite me at all, but I figured I'd post it here anyway. "From the producers behind the... yet to be released, The Witcher Netflix series" Razz I thought that show was supposed to air back in february, or something. I just looked it up, and all it says now is "2019". Apparently, it's based on the MMO, Final Fantasy 14.

https://www.gamesradar.com/a-final-fantasy-tv-show-is-in-the-works-from-the-producers-behind-the-witcher-netflix-series/
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:00 pm

wtf is this shit

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:58 pm

Apparently, Final Fantasy VIII remastered gets released today (3rd sep). I saw the title on PS store and got excited when I jumped to the conclusion that it was a placeholder image, and that they were working on a remake of the game. Huge disappointment when I found out it was only a remaster. And from what I can tell, it looks about as dated as the original Sad I can't even tell that it's a remaster, based on the trailer.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:10 am

If it was a Remake it would have a lot more exposure than it does like FF VII does, to which looks as good as a remake can be.

Odd though given VIII deserved the exact same and the remaster signals it never will have one.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:31 am

Arquitescu wrote:If it was a Remake it would have a lot more exposure than it does like FF VII does, to which looks as good as a remake can be.

Odd though given VIII deserved the exact same and the remaster signals it never will have one.

My thought, exactly. You're right regarding the lack of exposure. I suppose I somehow assumed that I'd merely missed it's reveal at one of the many gaming expos that exist nowadays. I can hardly keep up with E3's announcements, and even E3 no longer seem to have a monopoly on these big title reveals. FF VIII does deserve a remake of it's own, but that game didn't seem to have quite as substantial a fan base, compared to VII. I like to think that they'll consider it if FFVII's remake turns out to be a success, and judging by the hype, I would assume that game will at least sell well.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:39 am

Even back then though people didnt like 8 the way they did 7.

7 changed the way you looked at video games.

8 was some weird school thing with probably the most stupid weapon ever(Gunblade...what even?), an even dumber magic junction system which was complicated for no reason, a stupid ass card game where the computer would just cheat, a main girl who you had to be way over the target demo of this game to truly understand or appreciate(seriously, seeing her character as an adult completely changes the dynamic you had of her as a kid playing this game), and some weird teacher with a whip who wants to fuck you.

Add to the fact that Square threw away the actual source code for this game( rofl ) after it was completed meant that they would have to do some pretty heavy engineering to remaster it. Of course the same happened with 7, but 7 was worth doing that for. 8 really isnt.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:55 am

That thrown away code didnt stop that breast censorship though Laughing Laughing
Spoiler:

Thanks Square Enix. I know it took a lot to get your underpaid developers to stop making whatever rubbish they are making now to cover up Rinoa's insecure little chest. What gentlemen you all are. How about another piece of absolute dogshit DragonQuest game while we are at it. I mean...its been what? 9 months since the last one? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxF_QaZokhc
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Japanese original sound needs to be minute 1 lol

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:39 pm

Damn that got me way more hyped than I expected.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osEEQLSE6ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz9QWTcbXYE
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:11 am

Just finished FFX for the first time since 5 years ago.

I have no idea why people complain that FF13 is linear when X is linear as hell.

Never played X-2 so wondering if I should play X-2 or X post game (which I have also never done). Don't really feel like grinding.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:46 pm

people complain more about 'press x to win' in ff13 rather than being linear. But it is literally running in a straight line most of the game though.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:53 pm

silver wrote:Just finished FFX for the first time since 5 years ago.

I have no idea why people complain that FF13 is linear when X is linear as hell.

Never played X-2 so wondering if I should play X-2 or X post game (which I have also never done). Don't really feel like grinding.

You are gonna have to grind a lot in the FFX postgame. It is a fantastic postgame though, huge amount of cool content.

X-2 has a totally different tone to FFX so don't go in expecting the same. Really fun gameplay, less focus on the story.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:39 pm

FFX was fantastic overall despite being linear. The post game is great, definitely don't skip the Omega dungeon and the bonus aeons.

The grind to get all the celestial weapons still give me nightmares. I can't believe I dodged 200 lightning bolts and did that damn chocobo race in 0 seconds.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:36 pm

Got hyped looking at some FF7 remake stuff and started playing FFX remaster in the mean time.

Never had the international version, only the original american one, so I never had the dark aeons or the expert sphere grid stuff. The expert sphere grid is a bit too confusing so far (just got Riku), don't know that I prefer it to the original one. It makes the characters blend with each other a bit too much.

One thing that is GOAT in this remaster is the music. Incredible arrangements of an already GOAT soundtrack. Favorite part of this version so far.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:06 pm

FF7 Demo is live

any of you on it?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:57 pm

Played a bit of it against my best judgement of wanting to go in blind to the game.

Looks outstanding. Pretty much top everything in terms of presentation and world mechanics. The battle system seems really cool but I didn't play much so I can't say for sure. Good way of doing it with the action slowing down when using the ATB charges. Seems like a very creative way of doing a pseudo-action + ATB style game, an improvement over FFXV.

I'm really not a fan of Midgar in the original, much preferred everything after it. So I'm not overly excited to spend the whole game in a dark city. But if it's good, it's good, and it seems very good. I hope it has the depth to go along with it too.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Y7DplcyR8
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:48 pm

Too many spoilers in that trailer...
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:52 pm

Yeah no one should watch that trailer.

What's the point of putting most of the story in it
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:23 pm

Aren't we all familiar with the story anyways?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next