Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

+51
Winter is Coming
McAgger
El Gunner
elitedam
AlphaBeast
Mamad
Casciavit
S
Perucho21
futbol_bill
Bankz
zigra
The Demon of Carthage
The Madrid One
danyjr
mr-r34
frbenzema2014
Robespierre
Harmonica
FennecFox7
BarcaLearning
jibers
chad4401
Valkyrja
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
CBarca
BarrileteCosmico
Lucifer
titosantill
farfan
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
adun101
BORUSSIA!!
M99
Arquitecto
Thimmy
BusterLfc
Kaladin
Art Morte
rincon
Unique
RealGunner
Beautiful Football
Firenze
Doc
futbol
urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
55 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:12 pm

Mbappe was asked on his success in farmers league

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 2 Work

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today.

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:12 pm

When Manchester United scored the first one, he allegedly turned around and did the Ronaldo "chill, i'm here" gesture to his team mates. At least that's what they said on Sky.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:13 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Mbappe was asked on his success in farmers league

deceased
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:19 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:21 pm

This shit is gold rofl
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:15 am

Anyone who played the Epilogue in Red Dead Redemption 2 has achieved the same as Mbappe scoring 30 goals in Ligue 1.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:15 am

M99 wrote:Anyone who played the Epilogue in Red Dead Redemption 2 has achieved the same as Mbappe scoring 30 goals in Ligue 1.

rofl rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:27 am

Oh my fucking god rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:40 am

I'm guessing this is a troll thread, but I'll reply anyway in case it's real (which I highly doubt it is, but I like the kid so I'll reply anyway cause I don't talk much about football anymore on forums).

Terrible thread, I can see this forum has aged but the age of the immature posters hasn't.

He was looking dangerous this in both games, especially the 2nd game. Was always getting into threatening positions but always let down by a bad final touch or slip which prevented him from scoring, setting up or creating a chance. So by that logic, he did have a disappointing game.

But on another day he could've easily been man of the match / tie. He still scored and got a assist despite this disappointing tie from him.

It's funny when this place rips on some certain other overhyped and overrated players, but this is just dumb at a 20 year old who's already proven so much already at club and international level (yes carrying Monaco to a title over PSG and to CL semis at the age of 17 means a lot) and is clearly the real deal for anyone who's seen him play.

Even though he could have finished United off, he was let down by silly mistakes from defence from a team that clearly has a mental choke  issue after that Barca comeback.

Last edited by BORUSSIA!! on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:41 am

RealGunner wrote:

deceased

This is funny though

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:54 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Terrible thread.

Where did i lie?

He's not uglier than Walcott.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:30 am

BORUSSIA!! wrote:I'm guessing this is a troll thread, but I'll reply anyway in case it's real (which I highly doubt it is, but I like the kid so I'll reply anyway cause I don't talk much about football anymore on forums).

Terrible thread, I can see this forum has aged but the age of the immature posters hasn't.

He was looking dangerous this in both games, especially the 2nd game. Was always getting into threatening positions but always let down by a bad final touch or slip which prevented him from scoring, setting up or creating a chance. So by that logic, he did have a disappointing game.

But on another day he could've easily been man of the match / tie. He still scored and got a assist despite this disappointing tie from him.

It's funny when this place rips on some certain other overhyped and overrated players, but this is just dumb at a 20 year old who's already proven so much already at club and international level (yes carrying Monaco to a title over PSG and to CL semis at the age of 17 means a lot) and is clearly the real deal for anyone who's seen him play.

Even though he could have finished United off, he was let down by silly mistakes from defence from a team that clearly has a mental choke  issue after that Barca comeback.

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 2 Tenor
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:54 am

Trying to justify this thread later on will take a Mole masterclass.

Already looking foward to all the wiggling, meaning-stretching, truth-bending, outright fact-denial, and clinging to technicalities.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:01 am

"I never said he was the biggest fraud in football PERIOD, and I never not said that he's a GOAT player.
I said that he was the biggest fraud 'TODAY', and with today I obviously meant on March the 6th, 2019, which was 'today' on that day, FACT, else I would have said 'tomorrow', or 'in the future'. So I was not wrong, in fact I indirectly predicted that he would win the Ballon D'Or 2020, as he did, by limiting the fraud designation to a single day, a day that had only 20 minutes left at the time of my post no less."
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:32 am

BORUSSIA!! wrote:

Aren't you the guy who was mindlessly hating on Ronaldo for a prolonged period of time? 25% warning level. Calls other people immature :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:37 pm

Thimmy wrote:
BORUSSIA!! wrote:

Aren't you the guy who was mindlessly hating on Ronaldo for a prolonged period of time? 25% warning level. Calls other people immature :coffee:

Yeah I am. That was a few years ago and now I'm back a different person. A matured, respectful and reformed gentleman. Smile

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:48 pm

BORUSSIA!! wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
BORUSSIA!! wrote:

Yeah I am. That was a few years ago and now I'm back a different person. A matured, respectful and reformed gentleman. Smile

Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football today. - Page 2 Kevin
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:53 pm

Leave the kid alone you clowns. Evil or Very Mad The supposed GOAT hasn't done shit in a decisive CL knockout match for the past four years and his fans have used every excuse in the book to justify his failings.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:05 pm

the guy is 20, i don't know too many superstars at 20 who were beasting in ucl. henry only made it past the second round twice in his arsenal career. but i get it, its all in good humor. and whilst psg did have the better team on paper, the guy's 20, i think he's pushing far above his level....i'll just say it damn it, this kid should leave the farmer's joint and come to madrid lol, simple as
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:38 pm

Threads like this and posts like this make me come to this place more often.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:23 pm

titosantill wrote:the guy is 20, i don't know too many superstars at 20 who were beasting in ucl. henry only made it past the second round twice in his arsenal career. but i get it, its all in good humor. and whilst psg did have the better team on paper, the guy's 20, i think he's pushing far above his level....i'll just say it damn it, this kid should leave the farmer's joint and come to madrid lol, simple as

That's all most fans want for him. To go to a bigger club and do great things.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:14 am

BORUSSIA!! wrote:I'm guessing this is a troll thread, but I'll reply anyway in case it's real (which I highly doubt it is, but I like the kid so I'll reply anyway cause I don't talk much about football anymore on forums).

Buddy youre doing GL all wrong. Let Mole have his fun now. He has given us a thread we can bump for the next 10 years. This shit is definitely coming back to haunt him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:18 am

Level of WC football is low.

Level of French football is VERY low.

I'll watch him against the best in the world when he comes to the EPL and judge then.

Until that time...fraud status? Confirmed.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BORUSSIA!! Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:26 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Buddy youre doing GL all wrong. Let Mole have his fun now. He has given us a thread we can bump for the next 10 years. This shit is definitely coming back to haunt him.

ok my bad

top thread

what a dumb fraud in a league for where most probably have a second job as a tow truck driver

running fast isn't a skill

BORUSSIA!!
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:59 am

What a clown Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:33 am

Hanging out with Neymar too much
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next