The Demon of Carthage
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
Mr Nick09
42 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch - Page 4 Empty Re: Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:51 pm

WTF

Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch - Page 4 Empty Re: Conte Internazionale Milano sack watch

Post by Luca Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:00 pm

You mean I won’t get to see Conte screaming at Bale to track back, trying to sign Llorente and telling Marcelo that he can’t do anymore hack heels?

I’m sad

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:19 pm

Robespierre wrote:Di Marzio reports that Solari is the favorite name to replace Lopetegui :facepalm:
rofl
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:01 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Well, you also think Benzema is a quality player, so there's really nothing left to be said. Believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.

Lmao madrid fans at there best cling to benzema bashing like life support for all the team problems, while praising the garbage isco does as brilliant the irony, must be great living in a fantasy world... so again why isn't bale scoring? Or Mariano or asensio? Is benzema responsible for the defense and tactics too?

Amazing how hard your pushing blame on him solely its almost like outside of counting goals, and dribbles your inept at football like the morons in the bernabeau that applauding loudly in support for shit games from their Spanish flops turning in a circle wow best player on the pitch by a mile lmao.

Anyways the needs a strong manager that the players will respect.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:05 pm

Marca:
Marca wrote:Conte had been the favourite, but the complications that have arisen during negotiations mean that Castilla coach Solari or Belgium coach Martinez could now be considered.
Complications? As in he wanted guarantees that Florentino would give him the players he needs but the latter told him to make due with the squad he has? I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, and I would respect Conte for it.

Let's turn to the next yes-man we have then. Someone who doesn't complain about anything and never publicly criticizes Florentino and his crappy transfer policy. Enters Solari. The future is looking bright, I tell ya.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Conte wants Madrid to compensate him the amount that Chelsea owes him after axing him, basically his remuneration, so he doesn't have to go into a legal battle with Chelsea.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:55 pm

iftikhar wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Di Marzio reports that Solari is the favorite name to replace Lopetegui :facepalm:
rofl

rofl Relegation is a possibility now for Madrid, damn.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:10 pm

Solari was always supposed to take over until the negotiations with Conte were done, as I understood.

Obviously Conte wasn't going to just show up the next day without having negotiated the details of his employment, about which he is known to be stubborn..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:39 pm

According to Carlos Carpio Conte wants absolute control on and off the pitch. Good man, this is exactly what every manager should ask.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Lopetegui isn’t losing his job on el Classico alone. RM and Conte would have been negotiating for weeks, so it would be a very real possibility for him to take over soon. The context they seem to be talking about Solari taking over doesn’t seem to be an interim position which is very scary.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:34 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Lopetegui isn’t losing his job on el Classico alone. RM and Conte would have been negotiating for weeks, so it would be a very real possibility for him to take over soon. The context they seem to be talking about Solari taking over doesn’t seem to be an interim position which is very scary.

What a scenario. Three coaches in a single year and all to be fired within months!! Only at Madrid!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Solari was always supposed to take over until the negotiations with Conte were done, as I understood.
Nope, he's the type of managers you turn to after everybody else has rejected you.

Obviously Conte wasn't going to just show up the next day without having negotiated the details of his employment, about which he is known to be stubborn..
This is partly true, but I think there's more to the situation than we already know. Usually everything from salary to level of control is ironed out within a fortnight, it's the transfers that always pose a problem.

If I had to take a guess, I would say Conte doesn't want to get the same treatment as Lopetegui and wants reinforcements as well as full control over who comes and goes and Florentino is not okay with that.

Florentino wants a yes-man. Someone who would be happy with the current squad and be the scapegoat for when the inevitable happens. Conte doesn't strike me as a push-over, so he'll most definitely decline the offer unless Florentino finally gives in.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:47 pm

Marca wrote:nce the Board of Directors announces the dismissal of Julen Lopetegui, Santiago Solari will be the coach who takes charge of the first team at Real Madrid, albeit in a provisional role for two weeks.

Castilla's current coach will travel to Melilla in what will be his premiere on the bench with the senior side.

The federal regulations allow a team to have a coach on an interim basis for a fortnight, but after 15 days, the club in question, in this case Real Madrid, must appoint a coach officially or make a contract with the holder of the provisional position, in this case Solari.
The idea of the board is not to rush things, and a move for Antonio Conte now seems to be permanently parked.
https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2018/10/29/5bd74743e5fdea4d538b464f.html

So there's a chance for Mourinho after all Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:20 pm

Yes please :bow:
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:28 pm

We all know what happens when a club uses temporary coach........another CL incoming cheers
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:31 pm

Not like I have any grand thoughts about Conte (I do not) but it would be nice to have Conte instead of Solari. But if Solari wins the CL, I think I'll take a break from football.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:50 pm

According to what I am gathering from different madrid media's, Conte wants :
- 3 years contract, club is offering two
-10 mil net, more than the club want to pay but negotiable.
-control over signings
- at least 2 signings this winter , Center back, striker

We will see if they can agree. I thought his contract with Chelsea was a problem but it seems to be this

When we lose in Copa del Rey to some pub teams they will add an option in Conte's contract to be on the board of directors too

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:54 pm

Aside from the control over signings which I really rather a proper DoF, those are reasonable requests for a man of his calibre.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:03 pm

Not sure what 'control over signings' means exactly. I guess it means he wants veto power.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:07 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Not sure what 'control over signings' means exactly. I guess it means he wants veto power.

I guess so as well. Doubt he wants the actual powers of actually negotiating the terms and conditions of the deal, the player's contract as well as the agent's cut, how much this deal would affect the club's expenditure, etc.

Think it's just "I want that guy" and Perez is supposed to just get him (or try to).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:09 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Not sure what 'control over signings' means exactly. I guess it means he wants veto power.
it's basically the same control Mourinho had when he killed Valdano and he could decide what targets the club would go after. Conte wants to be a mini sporting director basically.

For example Mourinho hand picked his team when he came to Madrid and there was complete trust and belief from Flo because MoU was the best at the time
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Guess you'll end up with loads of Italian scrubs in the squad.

Who's the last Italian to have played for Real? Cannavaro?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:10 pm

Could a Chelsea fan confirm this for me. Who decided that signing Bakayoko was a good idea?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:12 pm

Didn't Chelsea ended up with those Italian scrubs because they couldn't (or didn't) get his primary targets? Also, yeah, Cannavaro is the club's last Italian player. The only one before him (I think) was...Christian Panucci.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:13 pm

Doc wrote:Didn't Chelsea ended up with those Italian scrubs because they couldn't (or didn't) get his primary targets? Also, yeah, Cannavaro is the club's last Italian player. The only one before him (I think) was...Christian Panucci.

Let's not forget Cassano here

generally, very few Italians at Real no?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:17 pm

I forgot about Cassano actually. Apparently, only 3 Italian players are known (Wiki) to have played for Madrid. No way that is true.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next