Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

+30
FennecFox7
chad4401
Luca
Makaveli
Adit
Zees
NeganIsco
Jack Daniels
Clutch
Freeza
Vibe
Ankur Upadhyay
Thimmy
Perucho21
Cyborg
futbol_bill
S
phenom
guest7
Valkyrja
titosantill
Turok_TTZ
sportsczy
VanDeezNuts
The Madrid One
halamadrid2
Hapless_Hans
The Demon of Carthage
Doc
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Perucho21 Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:49 pm

Looks like we just signed Odriozola

Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Odriozola's transfer has been made oficial. We fecked Hakimi Laughing .

Nonetheless he's a talented young player so good luck kiddo

Have a bad feeling about lopetegui though
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Seriously, what is it with you and your undying love for average players? Why are you pretending that Achraf is this insanely talented kid on the verge of exploding into a world beater?

He's average, and I'm being way too generous. In fact, he sucks and has no business being in Madrid.

Dortmund is an amazing place to develop. If he's any good, he'll prove everybody wrong over there. We'll see, but I have my doubts.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:39 pm

And you would have to be completely mad to believe that he can challenge Carvajal for the starting spot. Dani has more talent in his little toe than Achraf does in his entire body.

If you want the kid to develop, don't put him in the same team as probably the best RB in the world.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Doc wrote:If we sign Conetois, just make sure you adjust Madrid's position on the La Liga table to being constantly 6 points behind Barcelona because Messi is gonna shit on him constantly.

He just needs to learn how to close his legs, from someone other than MT's mom. Then, he'll be fine.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Meanwhile Barca is loading up on talent... we're just asleep at the wheel. Is Flo past it?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:35 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Seriously, what is it with you and your undying love for average players? Why are you pretending that Achraf is this insanely talented kid on the verge of exploding into a world beater?

He's average, and I'm being way too generous. In fact, he sucks and has no business being in Madrid.

Dortmund is an amazing place to develop. If he's any good, he'll prove everybody wrong over there. We'll see, but I have my doubts.

And what makes you think that Sociedad's young RB is better than ours ? It's not like Achraf played for us when we were great in 16/17, he played last season when we were a mess. This obsession with young players from Spain is alarming, they're not good enough.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:44 pm

sportsczy wrote:Meanwhile Barca is loading up on talent...  we're just asleep at the wheel.  Is Flo past it?
Too early. Courtois, Hazard, Striker like Icardi perhaps, and maybe  another midfielder if Kovacic leaves is what i predict atm may happen next few weeks if anything.

Last summer we should have closed down on Mbappe and i think Perez' enthusiasm for spanish youth atm is a bit too much, but other than that we're ok.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:20 pm

None of those guys are available. So there's better chance than not... that you won't be able to sign them. I don't like the idea of having 100% of you transfer window predicated on longshots. That's too much of a gamble for me.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Based on what i've read, Neymar and Mbappe are the real long shots. If i'm not mistaken, both Courtois and Hazard have flirted publicly with Madrid and have not signed extensions with Chelsea. Apparently Roma won't budge on Allison's price and so it is likely Chelsea get him and we get Courtois. Ya we all thought Ronaldo would not be let go but maybe Perez knows things we don't. Things do seem misty atm no doubt.

Other than that we look set for now at RB, CB, LB, Midfield can get a new addition, and what is of priority is we get 2 forwards/attacking players who can provide pace, width, goals, etc so it is not like we have to raid the market like others do either.

Last edited by The Madrid One on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:38 pm

Why are we talking about Barca? They signed who? Arthur and Lenglet?

Nacho is better than Lenglet and there is nothing to envy about Arthur when we still have Ceballos and Kovacic around

We are still loaded with talents who were not exactly nurtured by Zidane. Nothing to envy barca yet signing wise
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:25 pm

Lenglet is miles better than Nacho.  Come on.  And he's only 23.  Rabiot is about to get signed (Tuchel and PSG gave their blessing).  You also have Arthur of course.  

Add to that Coutinho an Dembele last season. Umtiti of course.

Sure, they lost Neymar.  But they're a far deeper team than we are.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:55 pm

Nacho has performed at every possible level, played CL football, won La Liga, can cover each back 4 position and has held his own against the best players in the world.

On the other side, we have Sevilla's Longlet. How the hell is he better? Because he cost a lot of money and nacho was a not so hyped Castilla player that took time to develop his skills and become a great defender?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Miles better than Nacho lol, ok. If that's what you think I guess you can envy then

Apart from Messi there is nothing we should envy from them. We still have position by position equal if not better players. You are selling our squad way short.

We are going to be signing new players too, Odriozola already came in.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Lenglet is not better than Nacho, please. Not like this Sports. They are more or less the same level of defending. Also, I'm not envying Barcelona for purchasing a player they are gonna rot on the bench the same way Mina rotted on the bench. He ain't replacing Pique, he ain't replacing Umtiti.

Also not envying them for signing Arthur. Seriously, we have Kovacic, Ceballos, Modric and Kroos. Hell, Isco could play in the central midfield. Dembele is still talented but unless he improves mentally, Valverde is gonna continuously leave him on the bench and they didn't sign Griezmann.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:10 pm

I get the impression that Barca have no idea what they are doing. They lose Neymar and spend the fortune they got on 2 players that barely played for them. Rumours now are one of them may be going to PSG, another rumour has them going for Pogba, the one midfielder they got last season that seemed to work out is gone again. They were after Griesman to replace Dembele? And now Sports says we are behind because they have signed 2 bench players!!

I don’t think we should pay any attention to what they are doing? We just need Flo to go get us two scorers!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:15 pm

Barcelona have Messi, der Stegen and a very competent manager in Valverde. That seems to be all they need for a La Liga challenge/title.

Honestly, I didn't even think of what Barcelona were doing before Sports brought it up/I read it.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Lenglet is by no means a game changer, and let's be real if he wasn't French sports would not rate him.

Considering almost all the players we are rumored with (Mbappe, Hazard, Courtois, Kane) are still at the world cup, it is not surprising that more concrete news hasn't been announced yet.

Odriozola was a good start, and I doubt he is the last transfer of the window. We just have to be patient.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:51 pm

Question, has there ever been a French player that Sports hasn’t rated above everyone else.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Karembeu. Never seen him rate him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:05 pm

Theo Hernandez too i think.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:10 pm

Dean Jones reporting Bale to United could be warming up a deal.

Is it possible the entire BBC is sold this year?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:11 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Dean Jones reporting Bale to United could be warming up a deal.

Is it possible the entire BBC is sold this year?

I hope so!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Nope. Benz will never be sold. He'll outlast our grandchildren
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:22 pm

Benz is heading to Napoli
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankur Upadhyay Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Why are we selling Bale. We don't have any replacement in the market. All available options are underwhelming.

Ankur Upadhyay
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next