Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:46 pm

IAFA has asked both the AIACS (Italian association of players and club agents) and the AIC (Italian football players association) colleagues, to jointly sign an application to be presented urgently to the Commissioner Fabbricini, with the aim of report the closing of the transfer market terms as of August 31st.

The formalization, according to what is learned, should take place on Monday 6 August

hmm

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:12 pm

Didn't everyone vote this year to change the closure of the market to match the start of the season? They want to change it back? Hope not.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:41 am

Pogba transfer makes sense if Pjanic leaves

i believe we have enough technically good players such as Dybala, C Ronaldo, Costa, Cuadrado

and we are more desperate about adding some physical presence instead of technical players, and substitution of Pogba-Pjanic would compensate our needs as Pogba is more effective box-to-box player who can attack but also defend good

------------------- Mandzukic -----------------
C Ronaldo ---- Dybala -------- Costa
------------- Pogba ----- Can -------------
Sandro -- Chiellini -- Bonuci --- Cancelo

if Juventus wants UCL they have to try their best for this, without underrating the technical talent of Pjanic, but Pogba adds physical presence, he is DM-CM-AM

I would try my best to bring Pogba and play that 4231

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Juventus have obtained an option on Federico Chiesa which was negotiated in the Pjaca deal. (La Stampa)

Nice
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Cuadrado replacement.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:20 pm

More like Berna replacement while Berna himself will replace Dybala eventually in a season or two.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:26 am

lucianomoggi wrote:Pogba transfer makes sense if Pjanic leaves

i believe we have enough technically good players such as Dybala, C Ronaldo, Costa, Cuadrado

and we are more desperate about adding some physical presence instead of technical players, and substitution of Pogba-Pjanic would compensate our needs as Pogba is more effective box-to-box player who can attack but also defend good

if Juventus wants UCL they have to try their best for this, without underrating the technical talent of Pjanic, but Pogba adds physical presence, he is DM-CM-AM

This would be the best starting lineup in the world and would easily be CL favourites.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:28 am

Federico Chiesa is the most exciting Italian player since Roberto Baggio and Alessandro Del Piero. The next superstar of La Nazionale...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:25 am

Chill with the hype :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:54 pm

I thought he was talking about Bernardeschi to be honest

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Unreal hype.

Chiesa (or Bernardeschi) have a looooooooooooooooong way to join those names, or the other more exciting ones that have come in between.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Chiesa has the entire Catholic "Church" on his side, he was sent by God to become the next superstar. Trust me he is the chosen one... smoking
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:45 pm

Chiesa > Bernardeschi
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:04 pm

Chiesa is still very young and doesn't really excel in anything. He is a hard-worker, above average football IQ and a strong shot. But at this stage of his career he ain't ready for a top club like Juventus and all our wingers are better than him.

Anyway i am satisfied with Bernardeschi who's a better dribbler, more mature physically and relevant in defence. Ready to step up this season and have a bigger role, he is very complete player and right now he begins the peak of his career. In terms of technical talent there is no match between the 2.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:17 pm

Chiesa's thing is that he is very direct. Work rate, pace, close control, shot. Very modern type of player. So if he grows and makes it, he can be a killer. That's a big if though.

Bernardeschi has him beat in all the things Warrior said. He is an old school guy. Dribbler, passer, technical player, looking for the sensational move and taking the difficult option, which makes him inconsistent too. Old school TQ. Definitely better right now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:48 pm

LMAO.  At 20 years old Chiesa had 6 goals and 9 assists playing regular minutes.  Was also called up to La Nazionale at 20.  At 20 years old Bernardeschi was still a bench warmer, not even getting regular minutes until he was 22.  By the time Chiesa is 22 he will be a superstar.  He is miles ahead of Bernardeschi as a 20 year old.  2 years in football is huge.  Watch the player Chiesa becomes in 2 years.  He has everything you need as a modern winger to become a superstar.  No hype here, just providing FACTS.

As a comparable, Del Piero also made his debut for La Nazionale as a 20 year old and scored 8 goals for Juve in that same year.  Del Piero didn't break out until he was 23 after Baggio was sold to Milan.

Baggio also scored 6 goals as a 20 year old and broke out at age 21 with 15 goals playing for Fiorentina.  Baggio made his debut for La Nazionale at age 21.

Just like Baggio, Chiesa is comfortable with both feet, can play both as a left and right winger, and can also play in the midfield as an attacking midfielder or central midfield.  His best position is playing on the left side as a modern left winger.  He has all the talent to become great and has great bloodlines as his father was a talented goal scorer in his day scoring over 170 goals and 7 goals with La Nazionale.

Fiorentina is known for developing great talent, Baggio and Bernardeschi and now Chiesa being prime examples. Chiesa will definitely grow as a player playing for Fiorentina.

Bernardeschi is a very god player and I hope he breaks out this year with Juve.  Chiesa in my opinion has much more potential to become a superstar.  

Having watched all of the greats in their prime Papa knows what he is talking about.   :coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:55 pm

Lets hope its true but calling him the most exciting player after Baggio and Del Piero is massive hype. What happened to er pupone? he shits on every player born after his decade. Your namesake gigi? Cassano? there have been enough.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:02 am

Chiesa is a legitimate prospect, but right now that's all he is. I'm only glad that he did not join Napoli because ADL had serious interest earlier in the window.

These enormous expectations and hype usually crush these players before they have a chance to even play, just let the lad play. If he's good, he'll come good, he doesn't have to be the next Totti, just be better than his father to start

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:16 am

I don't rate Roma players. Cassano was a joke, GIGI was a goalie, I'm referencing attacking players only.

Okay Totti was pretty good, he would be third on my list after Baggio and Del Piero. So if it makes a difference to anyone you can throw Totti into the mix as well. I referenced Baggio and Del Piero specifically because in my opinion Chiesa, being a smallish player just like Baggio and Del Piero, has a similar playing style to them versus Totti, who was much taller and played more in the middle of the pitch.

In any event, Chiesa is a Fiorentina player, so let's just hope he doesn't actually break out until he becomes a Juventino in 2019 to keep his transfer cost down... Smile
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:30 am

I would not complain if we sign him (then LOAN) just to secure he doesn't join Inter, Napoli or any eventual rival :coffee: Chiesa got potential and he might turn into a very efficient winger.

So far i rate him as interesting prospect but nothing in his game shows to me he is a generational talent, he lacks elegance with the ball. Stats can be deceiving sometimes but i don't want to spoil your enthusiasm, go on with your hyping bro.

Last edited by Warrior on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:32 am

Chiesa is not half the talent Del Piero, Totti or Baggio or even Cassano is

You're really going overboard with the hype

I guess this is what happens when your talent pool is limited. Every random numpty who is half decent at kicking the ball is put on the same pedestal as legendary players of the past
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:15 am

He is probably the most talented italian U21 so I understand the hype but I wouldn't compare him to names such Baggio , Del Piero or Totti not yet. These guys were genius when it comes to pure technical skills and vision.Not fast but still they were at such technical level that they could get past anyone. I don't think Chiesa will be that great but he might be great on his own considering he's a bit different player.

He has a good pace and is quite energetic.What I like about his game is that he's quite a direct and aggressive player so even if he lacks (will lack) Del Piero's touch he still can be decisive just like Inzaghi wasn't a good footballer but was a master when it comes to insticts.
He strikes me as a more similar player to Camoranesi than the names mentioned above.Definetly can be a great all-around player and a good modern winger like is said.
Still he has a long way to go and will need atleast 2 more seasons at Fiore to develop further.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:05 am

Chiesa is imo a poor man’s Alexis Sanchez.

Their style is very similar.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:39 am

juve_gigi wrote:
lucianomoggi wrote:Pogba transfer makes sense if Pjanic leaves

This would be the best starting lineup in the world and would easily be CL favourites.

i believe this is possible to happen

1. we need him to add some center-strength
2. Man United wants Pjanic and money
3. Pogba want UCL and the best team he can join is Juventus

so this is good for everybody , i believe there is some truth about it and it is not just speculations

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:12 am

Chiesa is doing everything right and at 20 is already a player, but for his sake, unless blows up, he shouldn't join us yet. All he is gonna do is be like 5th choice on the TQ line. He should stay in fiore and become a leader for a couple of seasons.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:47 am

Third year in a row our midfield hasn't been properly reinforced...

Atleast Pjanić is set to stay.

The club must really believe in Bentancur (and Can for that matter) to not make any additional moves

What's clear is someone besides Pjanić needs to have a huge year if we are to get anywhere close to winning the Champions League.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next