Congratulations to France for winning World Cup 2018! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Congratulations to France for winning World Cup 2018!

+19
Winter is Coming
Luca
CBarca
messixaviesta
McLewis
BarcaLearning
Clutch
VivaStPauli
Myesyats
Robespierre
S
LeBéninois
Nishankly
Lucifer
futbol_bill
farfan
sportsczy
BusterLfc
urbaNRoots
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Congratulations to France for winning World Cup 2018! Empty Congratulations to France for winning World Cup 2018!

Post by urbaNRoots Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:02

All the rest of the big teams are out, no one can score against them and they have Mbappe to win the games.

Deschamps finally did it. Congrats to all French people and sympathizers.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to France for winning World Cup 2018! Empty Re: Congratulations to France for winning World Cup 2018!

Post by BusterLfc Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:04

urbaNRoots wrote:All the rest of the big teams are out, no one can score against them and they have Mbappe to win the games.

Sampaoli's Argentina scored 3 against them rofl
And what did Mbappe do today apart from getting a yellow for diving? Laughing
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to France for winning World Cup 2018! Empty Re: Congratulations to France for winning World Cup 2018!

Post by sportsczy Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:22

He occupied 3 players and created space for the others to play perhaps? Like Griezmann and Giroud?? When you get targeted like that, worst thing you can do is force it to the player or the player forcing his way through... that's what the opposition wants.

Uruguay couldn't press France properly because they were adding density to Mbappe's side.

If you want a stupid player, Mbappe is not your guy.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:22

Delete this now.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:23

It’s actually Belgium
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:27

Yeah it's not happening anymore. Sweden and Russia have more chance of winning it. France has great talented team but not great enough to defy a jinx of average angry poster on GL.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:36

Alllleleeez l'équipe françaissssssssss
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:38

Just enjoy the WC game by game ffs …

Brazil, Germany, Spain , Portugal ( Euro champs ) are out .. anything can happen.

Even Russia has a chance.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:42

I hope not

I'd prefer a first timer to.win it and I think Belgium has the best chance out of all the teams that have never won the WC that are still in the competition

Despite too many jabroni's and dislikeable clowns in their team, I'm rooting for Belgium to win this world cup. Croatia would also be nice.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri 06 Jul 2018, 22:43

Unstoppable
Congrats to Farfan and Sports
I follow football since 97 so France is that NT with more WCs won seen from me.
What a time to be a cousin of legends.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 06 Jul 2018, 23:56

In the light of recent events, when all of the teams I sympathized with are out (well, except Sweden), I'm rooting for Brexit land of the free.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat 07 Jul 2018, 00:27

It's coming home IMHO.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat 07 Jul 2018, 01:30

If Belgium wins, what are the chances of de bruyne winning the balon d'or?

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 07 Jul 2018, 09:54

Clutch wrote:If Belgium wins, what are the chances of de bruyne winning the balon d'or?

0.1%
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat 07 Jul 2018, 11:08

Clutch wrote:If Belgium wins, what are the chances of de bruyne winning the balon d'or?

It will depend on if he is the main player in the next two games and the start of next season. I think last season hes proved enough to be up there.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat 07 Jul 2018, 13:43

Unreal jinx.

Got half a mind to lock and delete this thread ffs.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat 07 Jul 2018, 13:52

Make it a full mind and do it please.

GL jynx already cost us Euro 2016 ffs.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun 08 Jul 2018, 17:21

VivaStPauli wrote:It's coming home IMHO.

Why? I still think they are mostly here only because of the luck of the draw. Far better teams than them are already out. You think that the other teams will be jaded by the quality of competition they will face and the "home" guys will just turn it on in the last one or two matches and have a few things go their way? I sure hope not but in this crazy world cup ANYTHING can happen.

For me they are very similar to Germany 2002. A very ordinary team that overachieved mainly due to the luck of the draw.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun 08 Jul 2018, 17:33

Clutch wrote:If Belgium wins, what are the chances of de bruyne winning  the balon d'or?

Interesting question.

If we try to predict the podium for the Ballon D'or right now I think Cristiano will still be there. He did not stand out in the UCL final but was still the competition's top scorer. Then he did not last long at the world cup but had that great game against Spain. This hopefully will not be enough for him to win it but would take him to the podium at least.

Messi may drop out completely though. Only La Liga is not enough. Did not do that much in UCL and in the world cup did have his moments especially the goal against Nigeria but that is not enough.

Just in case anyone had an iota of doubt Neymar is definitely OUT.

That means one place definitely opens up and probably two. Such places above all go to the world cup winners.

So if France wins we look at Mbappe, Griezmann, Pogba and Kante.

If Belgium wins we look at Hazard, De Bruyne and Lukaku.

If England wins we look at Kane but their goalkeeper for me has been their most impressive player.

If Croatia win then Modric WINS the Ballon D'or. It's not even a question. I don't think he has been that brilliant and decisive in winning games but none of the four teams left have as clear a talisman and leader as Croatia. Everything goes through him, he is involved heavily in the game from start to end and he seems to be capable of lifting other players.

Even if Croatia don't win Modric will make a case for the top three and the world cup Golden Ball, even more so if Croatia reach the final. He could even win the Golden Ball without going to the final like Forlan did eight years back if he still performs well in the next two matches but that may not be enough to secure a place at the Ballon D'or podium. For that going to the final is a must have I suppose.

So it will all depend on which team wins the trophy and which stars stand out in the semi final and final. For Croatia it can only be Modric. For England it can perhaps only be Kane. For France and Belgium multiple possibilities remain open.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun 08 Jul 2018, 19:08

Do it McLewis

Uninspired thread.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun 08 Jul 2018, 19:33

Insane to think there will be 2 days in a row of national holiday in France.
14 July and 15 July (WC final day). I believe it 's never happened.
What a fantastic time to be alive in France (perhaps.)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue 10 Jul 2018, 21:55

BusterLfc wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:All the rest of the big teams are out, no one can score against them and they have Mbappe to win the games.

Sampaoli's Argentina scored 3 against them rofl
And what did Mbappe do today apart from getting a yellow for diving? Laughing

Congratulations to France for winning World Cup 2018! YMC6hSf
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue 10 Jul 2018, 22:02

What's wrong about it? Laughing You said no one can score against them and I said that already happened, I never said they weren't gonna beat Belgium.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue 10 Jul 2018, 22:04

With "No one can score against them" I don't mean it literally. Australia also scored against France.

The point is they have a strong defence and just kept a clean sheet against the best attacking team in the tournament.

Allow it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 10 Jul 2018, 22:12

France is a fantastic defensive team. Forget about the goals they have conceded.. the quality of chances they give to opposition is extremely low.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next