Has there ever been a more lucky club than Real? - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Has there ever been a more lucky club than Real?

+40
Valkyrja
Winter is Coming
sportsczy
Kick
futbol
CBarca
Perucho21
Doc
VanDeezNuts
futbol_bill
Robespierre
terrance511
Turok_TTZ
ExtremistEnigma
titosantill
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
Clutch
Zees
S
farfan
Lord Spencer
Jack Daniels
Art Morte
Unique
The Demon of Carthage
Adit
Thimmy
nasir6371
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
Firenze
M99
Mr Nick09
BarcaLearning
El Gunner
RealGunner
Nishankly
Freeza
Cruijf
44 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Has there ever been a more lucky club than Real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has there ever been a more lucky club than Real?

Post by Nishankly Tue May 01, 2018 9:46 pm

Cruijf wrote:Lady luck strikes again. First Rafinha gifted them a goal in the first leg and now Ulreich did the same today

This is actually true.

If Liverpool have had an easy run, Madrid have rode their luck throughout.

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Has there ever been a more lucky club than Real? - Page 3 Empty Re: Has there ever been a more lucky club than Real?

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue May 01, 2018 9:46 pm

In 20 years this whole 'luck' convo will be forgotten and all that will matter is the trophies.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 01, 2018 9:48 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:In 20 years this whole 'luck' convo will be forgotten and all that will matter is the trophies.

In 30 years Harmonica will still be sitting in his sauna dehydrated listening to Nickleback while fapping to his excel sheets and gif folders.

He'll get the word out there
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 9:59 pm

Yeah, totally love that all Madrid wins are luck and their losses due to being awful. Must be quite nice telling one's self that to make this European domination less upsetting.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 01, 2018 10:02 pm

Bayern had numerous chances to put the game to bed. Luck got nothing to do with it

Bestia Negra? We gotta come up with a new nickname
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue May 01, 2018 10:07 pm

The quality of football this year has been pretty poor, so it looks like madrid are terrible which is true but the other teams are just as terrible or even worse.

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Yep. today I agree. Marcelo handball was a blatant penalty.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 01, 2018 10:19 pm

M99 wrote:Yep. today I agree. Marcelo handball was a blatant penalty.

They've been favoured all the way through lol and you only agree today? Okay....

Perhaps Harmonica is the only sane person on here.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 01, 2018 10:31 pm

Sure Madrid fans can be happy about the last couple years and they should be

But I don't want a Madrid fan in this forum to claim that they didn't absolutely have the luckiest two legs of football the world has ever seen throughout these two legs.

From Bayern gifting goals to Madrid to Bayern not scoring on an outrageous amount of chances including sitters, to managing to avoid how many potential penalties, all while mostly being dominated on the pitch in every other aspect of the game...

I've never seen anything like this. Madrid were absolute utter shit over the two legs. No one can really say otherwise. Madrid fans sure as hell can't.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 01, 2018 10:32 pm

CBarca wrote:Sure Madrid fans can be happy about the last couple years and they should be

But I don't want a Madrid fan in this forum to claim that they didn't absolutely have the luckiest two legs of football the world has ever seen throughout these two legs.

From Bayern gifting goals to Madrid to Bayern not scoring on an outrageous amount of chances including sitters, to managing to avoid how many potential penalties, all while mostly being dominated on the pitch in every other aspect of the game...

I've never seen anything like this. Madrid were absolute utter shit over the two legs. No one can really say otherwise. Madrid fans sure as hell can't.

Incredibly lucky against Bayern. But still, you have to finish your chances. That was a problem for us in CL for like 12 years from 2002-2014.

But if the same terms apply I'd say we were unlucky against Juve at points. Mainly Navas making an enormous blunder that almost cost a certain win.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Do you guys read with your eyes closed or something? Most Madrid fans on GL would literally tell you we were lucky that Bayern sucks. Not the club's fault obviously but you play who is in front of you and who happen to be in front of Madrid was a side that had old man Ribery, a shit striker in Lewa and probably the most useless footballer currently in Müller.

Make no mistake though, Madrid defended extremely well against Bayern over 2 legs. That one I would fight down. The rest, yeah, we were poor and quite fortunate. Still won though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 01, 2018 10:42 pm

"defended extremely well"

Gave up sitters repeatedly, Bayern had some of the worst finishing of all time Laughing

You're on another level
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 01, 2018 10:44 pm

You guys are actually giving credit to Bayern not being able to score rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 01, 2018 10:45 pm

No credit being given

But it's insane to say Madrid defended well
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 01, 2018 10:47 pm

I'll say it again, in case you read it with your eyes close again...

Real Madrid defended extremely well against Bayern.

That would not change, that would not budge. Call it insanity, call it facts but that is what it is.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 01, 2018 10:49 pm

Of course we did, this was a classic defensive performance over both games. Modric, Varane, Ramos, all extraordinary.

Like i say, if we were called Inter Milan, this would not even be a debate. Problem is how you look at madrid, as an offensive team, thinking that we must create the most chances and if we are defending, we are automatically playing poorly.

We defended great, at a level no many teams can defend in this competition.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 01, 2018 10:53 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Of course we did, this was a classic defensive performance over both games. Modric, Varane, Ramos, all extraordinary.

Like i say, if we were called Inter Milan, this would not even be a debate. Problem is how you look at madrid, as an offensive team, thinking that we must create the most chances and if we are defending, we are automatically playing poorly.

lmao @ the delusion. I must google the last time a goalkeeper of a big team in the CL semis had to make 8 saves at home.

Talking here as if Madrid did an Inter Milan 2010 level performance. Laughing Get outta here. You won. You won despite being shit. It's okay. But stop trying to paint it as "versatility" and being able to defend well.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 01, 2018 10:59 pm

Honestly, I don't agree with my brothers in arms. I thought we played very poorly over the two legs. But here's the thing, so did Bayern.

If you're going to criticize Madrid for having played very bad, at least have the decency to acknowledge the fact that Bayern didn't play well either. Don't act as though they were the reincarnation of Sacchi's Milan tonight. They lost at home and drew at the Bernabeu. They should leave with their heads held high, but not any higher than Juventus.

Madrid won by playing poorly and beating another team who also played poorly. End of.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue May 01, 2018 11:09 pm

Myesyats wrote:
M99 wrote:Yep. today I agree. Marcelo handball was a blatant penalty.

They've been favoured all the way through lol and you only agree today? Okay....

Perhaps Harmonica is the only sane person on here.

Thread was made in response to juve game where penalty was 100% legit
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 01, 2018 11:13 pm

CBarca wrote:Sure Madrid fans can be happy about the last couple years and they should be

We didnt have the luckiest 2 legs of football. That goes to Chelsea when yall did the ultimate choke job against Chelsea in 2012 Laughing
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 01, 2018 11:38 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
If you're going to criticize Madrid for having played very bad, at least have the decency to acknowledge the fact that Bayern didn't play well either. Don't act as though they were the reincarnation of Sacchi's Milan tonight. They lost at home and drew at the Bernabeu. They should leave with their heads held high, but not any higher than Juventus.

Madrid won by playing poorly and beating another team who also played poorly. End of.

Have the decency to shove your sanctimonious BS up between your tightly clenched buttcheeks, if you would be so kind
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 01, 2018 11:39 pm

futbol wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Of course we did, this was a classic defensive performance over both games. Modric, Varane, Ramos, all extraordinary.

lmao @ the delusion. I must google the last time a goalkeeper of a big team in the CL semis had to make 8 saves at home.

Talking here as if Madrid did an Inter Milan 2010 level performance. Laughing Get outta here. You won. You won despite being shit. It's okay. But stop trying to paint it as "versatility" and being able to defend well.
I don't need to google to find out the GK is part of the defense of a team.

Winning while playing "poorly" is a skill 99.99999% teams don't have

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue May 01, 2018 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 01, 2018 11:40 pm

Perucho21 wrote:
We didnt have the luckiest 2 legs of football. That goes to Chelsea when yall did the ultimate choke job against Chelsea in 2012 Laughing

Similar levels to me. Chelsea probably edges it though, I agree
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 01, 2018 11:50 pm

Perucho21 wrote:

I remember that season. Barca got past the quarter finals.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed May 02, 2018 2:22 am

You could say Real got lucky, but if Bayern had taken one of their chances then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

At the end of the day, Real were clinical and took the chances they were given, Bayern did not.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed May 02, 2018 2:29 am

as i've always said i'll take "luck" over getting knocked out any day of the week. and i hope this "luck" continues till the final. btw i don't get the back and forth from us madrid fans.....considering not too long ago, some on the madrid forum used the "luck" card to bash zidane's "tactics" and the back to back ucl success of the team

i'm very happy with the "luck" and i hope it continues to the point rivals start making threads appealing to uefa fifa nato and the united nations organization to scrap some of our european cups
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next