Nishankly
Hapless_Hans
iftikhar
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Transfer Window January 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: Transfer Window January 2018

Post by mr-r34 Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:30 pm

India and Japan, heading home next week. It's been awesome so far haha. Happy new year to you as well and all the boys on the forum.

On topic again, yeah he seems as good as gone. Honestly the worst timing for this shit, *bleep* these mid season transfer windows.

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:00 pm

mr-r34 wrote:India and Japan, heading home next week. It's been awesome so far haha. Happy new year to you as well and all the boys on the forum.

On topic again, yeah he seems as good as gone. Honestly the worst timing for this shit, *bleep* these mid season transfer windows.

You were in India Surprised

Where all did you go and how was your experience?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:03 am

I went to udaipur and Punjab. Went up for my mates wedding, was an over the top multi day and city wedding haha.

Had so much fun the people were great,food was awesome and the culture was on another level.

Only bad thing was the smog though haha, not sure how people live in Delhi.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:44 am

North Indians are always lavish when it comes to their weddings so it's no surprise that you felt it was a bit over the top.

As for Delhi, its the worst city in the world when it comes to air quality.  The smog is a real issue over there especially during winters.(it's winter time right now)

Come down South sometime in the future. You'll feel like you're in a totally different country. I'll specifically recommend to visit Kerala in the South.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:57 am

As an Indian who's lived throughout the country, I can confirm South India is a superior area with superior cultural values, superior infrastructure, superior societal behavior and superior treatment of an average human. @S

Also agreed with Delhi, It was never that bad 2-3 years back. Landed last week after coming back from France and I could smell the stench of smoke in the air. Horrible.

But ffs mrr69, I am currently in Punjab. I assume you enjoyed Udaipur for its majestic hotel tourism even though the rest of the city is pure shite lmao

Good to know you liked it <3
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:50 am

Lol South is just slightly better bro. Nothing to be overly proud of. Also having relatively lesser population compared to the North helps I guess.

I have never been to Rajasthan though. I hope I can sometime in the future. I have hardly covered much of India actually. Includes North-East as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Hahahahahaha that Udaipur summary is spot on, he rented out the chunda palace, so we stayed there for a few days, and then a few days in the lakend hotel. They were nice, especially chundra palace.

Over all the wedding was out, but I loved every bit of it, even his recpetion in Punjab was OTT, it was at some recpetion place and multiple areas, was so great.

Funnily enough my north indian friends say the opposite about south Indians haha, I guess the rivalry is true haha.

Yeah I would love to see more of india, one week wasn't enough, plus it's so easy to score weed/hash unlike here or Japan lol.

Anyways on topic, apparently Cans agreed with Juve. drop him to the reserves, would rather bring in a young fun and build them up.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:22 pm

Coutinho gone. Use that money in this window please
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:24 pm

Nishankly wrote:Coutinho gone. Use that money in this window please
clubs don't like to let good players leave in January only Liverpool and Southampton Laughing get lemar to go with vvd with naby in coming and we will be fine.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:06 am

I hope he doesn't release some bullshit statement, his left now, just go.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:11 am

Nishankly wrote:Coutinho gone. Use that money in this window please

Unless we get our main intented targets, I don't think that we will tbh

Hoping for Draxler tbh
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:23 am

“I have been here long enough now to know in the history of Liverpool, key players have left before – but the club always goes on. You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it." - Jürgen Klopp

Proud :bow:

-------

We're apparently in for Allison from Roma and Brazil's number 1 as well as Lemar. I haven't seen much of him but seems like he can improve our goalkeeping crisis and more importantly, he can also be Bobby's new friend :whistle:

Also it has to be noted, Klopp's brought back the Liverpool way and our transfers aren't getting leaked to journos anymore. No one really knows what's going on, Pearce, Reddy, Joyce etc are all guessing until it's almost complete - as evident by VVD and now Coutinho. rofl
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:14 pm

The thing that's still killing me is how we haven't reported Barca for tapping him up, we got made to feel like a joke and apologise for vvd, and FSG just bent over and asked Barca to shove a dildo up thier arse, SuareZ coming out and saying how they bought him a place to stay months ago. This couldn't be more of a joke if they tried.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:31 pm

tbh they may as well scrap the tapping up rule it means nothing anyway. the club has to inform any player if they have receive a bid for him so all barca would need to do is bid 50mil for coutinho and the club would have to tell him so barca could use that rule to let coutinho know they want him anyway.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 pm

The Virgil deal, the huge transfer fee, felt like the club knew Cou was leaving in this window. Add in the Keita cash and you could look at it like most of the Coutinho fee has already been spent.

Some rumours about us going for Mahrez, but I'm not sure he's what we need. Cou could play in midfield, but Mahrez would surely just compete for minutes with Mané.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:59 am

Got rid of studge and cou and replaced them with no one. Well in boys.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:26 am

Sturridge wasn't needed and Coutinho cannot be replaced quality wise. I am fine with this. But in the summer we need at least one good signing.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:21 am

Real Madrid misfit James Rodriguez reportedly wants to reignite his career at Liverpool.

The Colombian wants to 'do a Coutinho' by replacing Philippe Coutinho in the Anfield engine room.

Coutinho famously kicked on his career at Liverpool after a disappointing spell at Inter Milan - and is now at Barcelona.

Rodriguez, who shot to fame with a string of eye-catching performances during the 2014 FIFA World Cup, was sent out on a two-year loan by Real Madrid to Bayern Munich in the summer.

But has only started 11 games this season so far, scoring three goals and providing six assists in the league.

El Gol Digital say Rodriguez, who will head back to the Bernabeu at the end of the season after an impressive time in the Bundesliga, now wants to try his hand in England.

And Liverpool is his apparently preferred destination.
thought he was doing well at Bayern. I thought they were gonna buy him outright
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:12 pm

Liverpool FC can now confirm the completion of the signing of defender Anderson Arroyo, who has immediately moved to Real Mallorca on an 18-month loan deal.

The 18-year-old – a Colombia U20 international – has joined the Reds from Fortaleza CEIF in his home country, for whom he made 22 appearances during the past three seasons, after a deal was reached during the January transfer window.

Arroyo has departed for a temporary spell in Spain, where he will spend the remainder of this campaign and the whole of the next with Segunda B leaders Mallorca.

he has as much chance of being a first team player as me.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:52 pm

Unique wrote:Real Madrid misfit James Rodriguez reportedly wants to reignite his career at Liverpool.

The Colombian wants to 'do a Coutinho' by replacing Philippe Coutinho in the Anfield engine room.

Coutinho famously kicked on his career at Liverpool after a disappointing spell at Inter Milan - and is now at Barcelona.

Rodriguez, who shot to fame with a string of eye-catching performances during the 2014 FIFA World Cup, was sent out on a two-year loan by Real Madrid to Bayern Munich in the summer.

But has only started 11 games this season so far, scoring three goals and providing six assists in the league.

El Gol Digital say Rodriguez, who will head back to the Bernabeu at the end of the season after an impressive time in the Bundesliga, now wants to try his hand in England.

LOOOL who came up with this nonsense
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:05 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:Real Madrid misfit James Rodriguez reportedly wants to reignite his career at Liverpool.

LOOOL who came up with this nonsense
not sure but it wasn't me. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:07 pm

rofl

Jupp literally came out yesterday and said he was a godsend!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:28 pm

Kick wrote:

rofl

Jupp literally came out yesterday and said he was a godsend!
problem is Bayern only take players if they are free. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3