lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:09 pm

That's still too many players brother salmano.

You have to think, with Matuidi pending, it means we could also play with 3 in the midfield and for certain matches, I expect it.

That would leave a front 3 instead of 4, which means even less space for the previously mentioned names.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:37 pm

No need for Keita nor Schick. In the other thread i said i prefer Schick, but really they are 2 projects for the future.

The team is complete in attack, just buy 1 cm and 1 full back after that close the books. If Keita joins to the detriment of Cuadrado then buck this in my humble opinion. We already have Dybala, Bernardeschi about to blossom this year, i don't like to have many potential players of the same position all at once. It's a circumstance that creates flops, a mix of experience and youth is most wishable, Juventus is not daddy day care. Curious to see how things turn out but i'll bet 2$ on statu quo about this part of the squad.

Spinazzola IN means Cancelo won't come, by all logic. He'll be either starting RB or 2nd choice LB, depending on who gets a chance first between him and MDS.

Matuidi is a serious target, i've read many articles from France and they all say Juve is the next destination. Something like 20m + 5m extra.
I wish he could have the same effect on Pjanic than Casemiro had on Kroos.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Luca wrote:That's still too many players brother salmano.

You have to think, with Matuidi pending, it means we could also play with 3 in the midfield and for certain matches, I expect it.

That would leave a front 3 instead of 4, which means even less space for the previously mentioned names.

Yes agreed. I can see that if Keita joins, it will be at the expense of cuadrado. It will be hard to sell Cuadrado in January though, because he might be already in our CL squad and that could make him unwanted by CL squads.

IMO, there is something that the management is planning that we don't know of course. With many attackers, a couple could be sacraficed. It could be Mandzukic's last year with us, Pjaca leaving on loan in January? Preparing for a surprise transfer request by Dybala (next year)?Who knows.

I really want Keita though, but it would create less space for others.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:19 pm

Cuadrado can probably be sold before the end of the window, I don't think we would have to wait until January. Milan and Napoli wanted him iirc. Arsenal as well.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:32 am

Dybala: "I'm very happy here. I renewed 3 months ago...I want to grow here, if the president wants, I'll  stay here forever."

Dybala: "I'm very happy here. I renewed 3 months ago...I want to grow here, if the president wants, I'll stay here forever."

Dybala: "Barca? I don't think about clubs that are not Juventus. "

Dybala: "My 2 goals? I can't be selfish on such an evening. It would be unfair, but I'm wearing an important shirt today. It's time to win"

From his interview with RAI
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Seems like some heavy speculation from the media, but here it is:

Kalinic to Milan happening
Fiore will sign Gio Simeone from Genoa
We will loan Kean to Genoa
Genoa will sell Laxalt to Atalanta
Who will then be free to let Sponazzola return
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:33 pm

I think we should not panic because of a game
But we sure have CM problems

Matuidi transfer seems the most logical to me
He can also play on the wing

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:49 pm

I still have CB, RB, and CM concerns.  The marking has not been good the last two games.  I do not trust a back line with both Chiellini and Barzagli/Benatia/Rugani.  I definitely do not believe that we can play with three CBs at once like yesterday.  If De Sciglio cannot be trusted at RB from day one, we need to sign someone soon.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:30 pm

I want to see how we will close the market... Will we do it like the previous years, searching for a player until the last minute and end up with another Hernanes? As the days pass by, it seems more likely, because we have been chasing a midfielder since forever and haven't signed a proper one yet.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:27 am

Seems like Matuidi and Spinazzola deals are done.

If the 50m price for both Keita and de Vrij is true, then we should seal that deal as well.

Last edited by Andrew on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:38 am

Higuain
Costa - Dybala - Bernardeschi
Marchisio - Pjanic
Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Rugani - Spinazzola
Buffon

Pjaca - Mandzukic - Keita
De Sciglio - Matuidi - Khedira - Cuadrado
Benatia - de Vrij - Barzagli
Szczesny

Would still start an in form Marchisio over Matuidi Laughing

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Report: Matuidi to Juventus for €15m

Juventus will reportedly sign Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi for a fee of around €15m.

It was reported last night that the Bianconeri had stepped-up their pursuit of the French midfielder, who they were close to signing last summer.

This morning Corriere dello Sport is reporting that a deal is all-but done, with Matuidi set to join for around €15m.

In PSG’s three official matches so far this season the midfielder hasn’t started, and he was given just three minutes against Guingamp on Sunday.

The 14 shirt, Matuidi’s preferred number, is free in Turin and it’s expected that a deal will officially be announced soon.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:46 pm

------------- Higuain -- Dybala ---------
Sandro - Pjanic - Marchisio - Matuidi - Costa
------------ cb ----- cb ---- cb -----------

With Matuidi i think CM problems will be over

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:03 pm

3 CBs without Bonucci would be a very bad idea, it leaves us with zero depth and I really don't trust any combination of 3 CBs we have any more. I'd much rather drop one irrelevant CB and play Bernadeschi.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:14 pm

Switch Douglas for Cuadrado/Spinazzola and that 3-5-2 is an interesting alternative. It use to work for us, last year we had to change formation as we lacked a player ala Matuidi.

But as you say Tom i don't think it fits the squad we have anymore. It could be worth trying against provincials but not a long term solution.

HIGUAIN
BERNAR-DYBALA
PJANIC-MARCHISIO-MATUIDI
SANDRO-CHIELLINI-RUGANI-LICHT
BUFFON

that's the best we can do right now in my opinion, maybe Spinazzola instead of Lichtsteiner if he comes back
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:18 pm

Spinazzola has missed the last 2 friendlies and will miss the opener vs Roma. Gasperini says his future must be resolved.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Yes, we can see a domino effect happening too:
Laxalt --> Atalanta
Spinazzola --> Juve
Asamoah --> Gala
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:41 pm

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-from-psgs-matuidi-and-keita-to-defense-the-latest

What a time to be alive

We won't get Spinazzola if Atalanta doesn't secure a replacement.

We won't get Keita on their valuation, if we do it means Cuadrado probably goes. Keita is a much more decisive player, particularly in front of goal.

Matuidi, I believe we will seal unless some premier league club pops up with a richer offer and better wages, which, in my opinion, is very possible.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:26 am

----------Higuain -- Dybala ------
Pjanic -- Matuidi -- Marchisio -- Costa
Sandro ---- Cb ------ Cb ------- rb

Matuidi on a free role like Vidal/Gatuso to make pressure on opponent

Pjanic to start as a left CM, but attack like AM and leave the wing to Sandro

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:23 am

You can't be serious with that LM Pjanic formation.

Also Bernardeschi >> Costa
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:38 am

I think he means;

Higuain
Costa-Dybala
Matuidi-Marchisio-Pjanic
Sandro-Chiellini-Barzagli-Piece of Wood
Buffon

Pjanic and Khedira both play slightly right, Matuidi is predominantly left- he displaced Pogba in the Euro 2016, who also prefers to be on the left side of the midfield.

Personally, I think the 4-2-3-1 gives us the greatest flex in the majority of our matches, and by that I mean the matches we are favoured. The 3 man midfield will be useful in those 50-50 matches, in which case I see the following scenarios:

Higuain
Costa-Dybala-Bernardeschi
Matuidi-Pjanic
A.Sandro-Chiellini-Barzagli-POW
Buffon

This to me, would be undoubtedly our best attack on paper. That front 4 is one of beauty and of the highest quality we have had since we sported a team that included Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet and Camoranesi.

Then I would like to see a 4-3-3 (4-3-2-1 variation)

Higuain
Costa--------Dybala
Matuidi-Marchisio-Pjanic
A. Sandro-Chiellini-Barzagli-POW
Buffon

I still rate Marchisio over pretty much all our midfielders but I see his role more reduced. Its either Marchisio or Khedira who will be sacrificed if Matuidi is signed, not necessarily permanently benched but less of a role to previous seasons considering the attacking depth we will be working with. I do not see a point of investing so heavily in attacking players to not play through them, which has, in one window, gone from our thinnest position to our deepest, at the expense of every other position on the field.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:09 am

I doubt Piece of Wood is gonna want to come here, knowing full well his/her/it's back up will be terrible and all the pressure will be on POW to perform.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:51 am

POW= Lichtsteiner? Lol, he can do a better job defending then MDS for sure...

Next season we should go all out attack every game.

Costa-Mandzu-Keita-Dyb-Gigi-Hig-Berna-kean-cuad

Sturaro
Scezcny

0-1-9, with Sturaro having a free role, and Gigi to be our main Prima Punta in his final season...

This is why we stacked the team with wingers. Pjaca to take Sturaro's place when he is back. This is the plan lads!

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:46 am

Romano Exclusive: Juve, an agreement with Matuidi has been reached: the details...

16 August at 09:20

Juve's Beppe Marotta confirmed that his club were going to sign a midfielder before the end of the transfer market as they have been working on a few fronts. The coming days will be crucial as PSG midfielder Blaise Matuidi inches closer to the bianconeri. The French midfielder has already said yes to Juve as talks between Raiola and the bianconeri have been very positive. By Friday everything should be in place as the player will likely sign a deal until 2020 (three year contract worth 3.5/4 million euros per season before bonuses). Juve will now have to define an agreement with PSG as the French club are still aksing for 25 million euros. Marotta and Paratici are pretty convinced that they will be able to close a deal for a smaller sum...

DEFENSE AND OTHER MOVES... - Once Juve get their midfielder, they will then focus on other areas. Juve are pretty optimistic on the Keita Baldé front as they are also evaluating the option to sign a defender too (especially considering Bonucci's departure and the fact that they have struggled at the back recently). Juve are calm as they will only sign a defender if he is a quality signing (not only to fill a spot). Matuidi, Keita and then possibly a defender is what Marotta is working on at the moment as Juve would also like to close a deal with Atalanta for Spinazzola....

By Fabrizio Romano, adapted and translated by Jean-Luca Mascaro (@CalcioNews89)
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:35 am

a problem here is that Pjanic doesnt really add the defensive qualities that we need, so we are one CM down which is a problem to address and there are different ways to do that

1. To bench Pjanic and use a pair like Marchisio+Matuidi on center

2. If you want to play Pjanic + Dybala you still have to play two CM with defensive skills like Marchisio and Matuidi whatsoever the formation it is and even if it takes to put someone out of his "natural position"

Just think about this comparision to Capelos Juventus

---------- Higuain ------ Dybala ------
----------------- Pjanic ---------------
Sandro -- Matuidi -- Marchisio -- Bernardesch
--------- Cb ------- Cb ------ Cb ---------

------------- Trezetuet --- Del Piero ---------
-------------------- Nedved ------------------
Zambrota --- Emerson -- Vieira ---- Camoranesi
----------- Cb ------ cb -------- cb ------------

i would not surrender on a CM to add a side striker

only on UCL i would prefer a sidestriker ahead of Pjanic, because UCL is mor about counterattacks and sidestrikers are good on that

------------- Higuain -------------
Costa ------ Dybala ---------- Bern
------- Marchisio -- Matuidi ------

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:19 am

What if we switch to 4-4-2  hmm

Higuain - Dybala

Douglas Costa - Matuidi - Pjanic - Bernardeschi

Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Rugani - Spinazzola
Buffon

Keita Balde - Mandzukic

Pjaca - Khedira - Marchisio - Cuadrado

De Sciglio - Benatia - Barzagli - Lichtsteiner
Szczesny

It actually seems quite fitting tbh hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next