lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:24 pm

Liverpool star part of Juve's year zero next summer
03/09/2017, 14:10

The summer transfer window may have only just closed but Juventus are already planning for next year with the aim to bring in “low cost” players to the Allianz Stadium.

CEO Beppe Marotta and transfer guru Fabio Paratici have their eyes on three players who all have one thing in common; they are all entering the final year of their respective contracts and the Old Lady is waiting to pick them up for free next summer.

Liverpool’s German midfielder Emre Can is a primary target, the 23-year-old has already made noises about making a move from Anfield to Turin and if latest reports from Italy are to be believed, Marotta has already struck a deal with the player’s agent for February when players coming to the end of their current deals can start talking to other clubs.

Next on the radar is Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot. The 22-year-old, who was once a target for AS Roma, fears he could be dropping down the pecking order in the French capital and with more big name arrivals planned in 2018, is aware he will probably need to move away to continue his career.

A little closer to home we have the ongoing saga of Lazio defender Stefan de Vrij; the Dutch international looked to heading away from the Italian capital then it looked as though a new deal was on the table. Truth is, no-one really knows but as the 25-year-old continues to stall amid interest from the Bianconeri and the Premier League; it’s unlikely he will prolong his stay with the Biancocelesti beyond the current campaign.

juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:16 pm

That's a hilarious strategy.

Imagine signing Can, Rabiot and de Vrij on free transfers and then recall Spinazzola and Caldara back.

Then we could really spend on a marquee midfielder in place of the inevitable Sandro/Dybala sale(s)

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Luca wrote:That's a hilarious strategy.

Imagine signing Can, Rabiot and de Vrij on free transfers and then recall Spinazzola and Caldara back.

Then we could really spend on a marquee midfielder in place of the inevitable Sandro/Dybala sale(s)

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Img_0313
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:36 pm

Can, Rabiot and De Vrij on a Marotta special free transfer. We can then free up enough funds to go after Sergej Milinkovic-Savic...

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 15 Image13

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:42 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Can, Rabiot and De Vrij on a Marotta special free transfer. We can then free up enough funds to go after Sergej Milinkovic-Savic...

We just have to sign Sergej before we sign De Vrij, to not upset Lotito. I was really happy that he sold Keita in the end because that was going to be a huge grudge against us Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:45 pm

Luca wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:Can, Rabiot and De Vrij on a Marotta special free transfer. We can then free up enough funds to go after Sergej Milinkovic-Savic...

We just have to sign Sergej before we sign De Vrij, to not upset Lotito. I was really happy that he sold Keita in the end because that was going to be a huge grudge against us Laughing

Yessssss! We can get Keita for 60m in 2018 if he turns out special.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:16 am

No way Keita would come for 60m. He cost Monaco 30+bonuses in his last year of contract and knowing Monaco is a great place to develop talents I'm pretty sure he will beast there and will go for 80-100m easily.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:20 am

And guys calm down with all those names on free. We will probably replace Khedira with Can whom we may get on January but there's no way we'll get all available free players.

It would be great if we can take De Vrij and offload Barzagli and maybe Benatia considering we'll bring Caldara but Lazio wont stay and do nothing.

Maybe we can get Iniesta? He's declining but he's a star and we would only benefit having him on the team as Pjanic sub Wink
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:09 am

We won't get them all buy it's fun to speculate Smile

I figure Rabiot will end up renewing. De Vrij looks like he might indeed leave for free. We'll see how hard we push. Can I think will happen.

I wonder what will we do with Lirola. Licht will leave next summer most likely. I think if De Sciglio (or Howedes) comes through then we'll bring Lirola back as a sub. But if those two fail to impress at RB then we might need to look for a more established player than Lirola.

Asamoah will leave as well and Spinazzola will surely join.

Caldara should replace Barzagli.

The market already seems to take shape. It's a good sign imo. Feels like a strategy that has continuity and is backed by proper planning.

We might be looking at
Lirola
Spinazzola
Caldara
Can

To replace
Licht
Asamoah
Barzagli
Khedira

For free or with deals already made. It will be a good start to the market.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:16 pm

Liverpool fan told me Emre Can't is not better than Wijnaldum & Henderson, that's a source of concern, but Big Sam is becoming more and more useless.
Can't vs Khedira is like 4 quarters for a dollar at this point, so why not...

If Atalanta finds a LB for January we might see Spinazzola back sooner, right ? Then we'll sell Asamoah to a Turkish club for 5M. I don't mean to reduce them but it's in Atalanta's interest to maintain a good relationship with Juve if they want our players again. No need to complicate things if they find a decent replacement.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:20 pm

rincon wrote:We won't get them all buy it's fun to speculate Smile

I figure Rabiot will end up renewing. De Vrij looks like he might indeed leave for free. We'll see how hard we push. Can I think will happen.

1. I wonder what will we do with Lirola. Licht will leave next summer most likely. I think if De Sciglio (or Howedes) comes through then we'll bring Lirola back as a sub. But if those two fail to impress at RB then we might need to look for a more established player than Lirola.

Asamoah will leave as well and Spinazzola will surely join.

2. Caldara should replace Barzagli.

The market already seems to take shape. It's a good sign imo. Feels like a strategy that has continuity and is backed by proper planning.

We might be looking at
Lirola
Spinazzola
Caldara
Can

To replace
Licht
Asamoah
Barzagli
Khedira

For free or with deals already made. It will be a good start to the market.

1. I think Licht will have his bags pack all summer long in 2018, then he'll end up staying and be left out the CL list again Laughing

2. Chiellini, Rugani, Howedes, Caldara, Benatia ??
Assuming Chiellini is not done next year, this will be a decent rotation.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:40 pm

Spinazzola looked great against Spain. He's starter material really as he's Italy's first choice left back. I wouldn't be surprised if he impressed this year with Atalanta and then impressed with Italia at the World Cup and then come in as our first choice left back which would free us to sell Sandro to Chelsea for $70 million and then turn around and give that money to Lazio for Sergej. That would be a great piece of business.

Lots of options for next year. If we can sell Sandro and replace with Spinazzola and use the moeny to get Sergej and then get Can in a free that would be Godfather like for Marotta. Our midfield would go from average to world class, similar to when we had Pogba, Pirlo and Vidal. Instead we'd have Sergej, Pjanic, Can and Bentancur with Mandragora in the wings.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:28 am

Dybala for life

Agnelli’s club wants to lock down the Argentine straight away

‘We are ready to make a big economic sacrifice’

Marotta: He is priceless, at Juve forever

Marotta guarantees on the Juve future of La Joya

‘Dybala for life at all costs’

Bianconeri director general: ‘We want to keep him forever, he asked us to and we are prepared to make a large sacrifice for a new contract’

Paulo likes the idea of becoming a club symbol, despite the siren song from the transfer market

Alex Sandro, Chiellini and Barzagli renew
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:49 am

It's a great news if true that we are willing to increase our players wages further.
Players such as Dybala and Sandro can't be sold if we want to stay a top team.Simply as we can't find other players with such talent at a young age.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Marotta: 'Dybala-Juve for life'

Juventus are prepared to “make a big financial sacrifice” to keep Paulo Dybala for life, confirmed Beppe Marotta. “He asked to stay here.”

La Joya has been sensational so far this season, scoring 12 goals in 10 competitive games for Juve.

“The lad is priceless, because we are not a selling club,” director general Marotta told La Stampa newspaper.

“I always repeat that a player has his future in his hands and Paulo just said he wants to tie himself to our club for life.

“Translated, that means we will make another big financial sacrifice to keep him. We will soon lock him down to a new contract – it’s what he asked us for.”

The 23-year-old Argentina international has been linked with the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea.

His current contract runs to June 2022 and was only signed in April 2017.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:36 pm

If what you say is true, it's good news and not only because of Dybala.

Shows the club is willing to break its wage structure for the best players. Our current philosophy is fine and i'm ok with that, but i also won't dislike if we start offering world-class wages. In other words, become a great sports AND financial destination.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:53 pm

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-champions-payments/runners-up-juventus-topped-champions-league-payments-leicester-edges-real-idUKKBN1CP1WD

We got paid, boys

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:38 am

The more I watch of Nicolo Barella the more I'm impressed. I think it was robes who started his hype here, then the Ventura call up for Verratti's injury. The kid looks great, very complete and very skilled. I'll catch more Cagliari games (I rarely watch any) to see him.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:47 am

Yes I confirm it. He impressed me since last year . Basically the only real reason to watch Cagliari.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:48 am

Pedulla reporting that we are evaluating Barella (20yo Cagliari) and Cristante (22yo Atalanta/Benfica) as midfielders for the future.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Please nooooo
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Can see it now

Links to Cristante grow and grow, initially nobody wants him. Then the slow swing starts as people warm up to the idea of getting him 'on the cheap' alongside a 'star signing' and fast forward to the last week of the Summer mercato and he comes in, Dybala leaves and our 30M offers for 'star players' get laughed out the room, Cristante starts for Juve at the #10 Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Barella is pretty highly rated, would be down.

Cristante might be cool but we have Mandragora>>>>

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Yeah Barella is different deal, he would join us as an important player (if he does).

I imagine interest in Cristante is just a way to increase the network of youngsters and then bring back whoever turns out best between him, Mandragora, etc.

He has looked good, but its too early and Gasperini has the magic touch. An interesting thing about him is how good he is on the air. Its something we miss as Allegri has said in the past that in some games he prefers Khedira to Marchisio because of aerial balls.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 pm

On the profile of the players, they are all pretty different. Barella is more attacking, a more technical mezzala or AM. Mandragora is a DM/regista. Cristante is a tall all rounder, like Bentancur or (tall) Marchisio.

I'm firmly on the Mandragora bandwagon and I think we need his profile the most too. Barella might become too good to miss and we also don't have a technical mid like him. Cristante should be low on our priorities since we have Bentancur (unless he ends up flopping).

Would rather have any of them over Sturaro.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:19 pm

From Lemina, the General, Sturaro to players like Bentancur, Mandragora, Barella has to be seen positively.

Were 100% going to go through a transitional period shortly, it already has the signs of beginning and if we go a bit deeper:

Mandzukic (32)
Higuain (30)
Lichtsteiner (34)
Buffon (40)
Barzagli (36)
Chiellini (34)
Matuidi (31)
Marchisio (32)
Cuadrado (30)

Those are our player ages next season with a few them guaranteed to already not be here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next