Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
Valkyrja
BarcaLearning
guest7
40 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

OFFICIAL: Barca signs Paulinho - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Barca signs Paulinho

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:44 pm

M99 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Ganso wrote:Looks like a stronger version of 2009 Xavi

I haven't seen a second of him since he left Spurs but WAT.

You be the judge.

https://imgtc.com/w/1h1QbUh

https://imgtc.com/w/1h1QbUh

IMO best midfielder in Barca history after Alex Song.

Bruh did you like that goal so much you linked to it twice?

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Barca signs Paulinho - Page 4 Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Barca signs Paulinho

Post by Doc Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:13 am

Doc wrote:Wouldn't laugh, he might actually turn out to be a good signing though that certainly would not stop Barca fans around the internets from tripping balls.

Still in September but it does have the makings of a good signing. Poor guy was paying for broken plates caused by the current board of Barcelona.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:36 am

Ganso wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Ganso wrote:Looks like a stronger version of 2009 Xavi

I haven't seen a second of him since he left Spurs but WAT.

It was a joke Mole

Genuinely hard to tell sometimes Laughing

My bad.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Hands down best midfielder in Barca.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:43 pm

M99 wrote:Hands down best midfielder in Barca.

Busquets is still best but Pauli certainly has a strong case for being the second best.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:50 pm

Scoring a lot of goals doesn't make you a particularly good midfielder IMO, but it's nice to see GL start to eat crow and recognize he's not as bad as touted
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:03 am

It's not only the goals. He's actually fantastic (you should know if you watch the games), and the way he links up with Messi is second to none. He needs better partners than Gomes/Rakitic
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:08 am

Your midfield must be tragic if Spurs flop Paulinho is seen as the best one Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:59 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Your midfield must be tragic if Spurs flop Paulinho is seen as the best one Laughing

It is hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:48 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Your midfield must be tragic if Spurs flop Paulinho is seen as the best one Laughing
Valverde pretty much plays a direct 442, the days of Barca trying to dominate the midfield are long gone. It's funny because this is what people said would happen with Allegri and that Valverde would retain our style...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Lol, two months ago everyone basically said PAulinho is trash and laughed at us signing him Very Happy

Hes different to what we are used to an definitely an option for us. I like how Valverde is being flexible and changes his setup in certain games rather than just setting up the same whoever we play... still gotta wait and see if it all works out though when we face more stronger opponents as the season progresses.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:21 pm

he is still trash
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:he is still trash

Leading his team 8 points above yours m8
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:46 pm

He's very solid. Doesn't lose the ball in a silly way and is very dangerous when going forward, able to score or assist in any situation. Also a decent threat in the air.

I did not expect this, but I love what he's doing so far and I hope he gets to start against Sevilla.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Paulinho was preparing to take a free-kick when Brazil were facing Argentina and Lionel Messi sidled up. “Are you coming to Barcelona?” he asked. “If you’re taking me, I’m going,” Paulinho replied before telling Willian to take the free kick: his head had gone.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/21/paulinho-barcelona-clasico-tottenham-china?CMP=share_btn_tw

Messi ffs. More force than prime Darth Vader.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:Paulinho was preparing to take a free-kick when Brazil were facing Argentina and Lionel Messi sidled up. “Are you coming to Barcelona?” he asked. “If you’re taking me, I’m going,” Paulinho replied before telling Willian to take the free kick: his head had gone.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/dec/21/paulinho-barcelona-clasico-tottenham-china?CMP=share_btn_tw

Interesting.
Wasn't aware of his youth adventures. Who in their right mind loans an 18 year old Brazilian to Vilnius, and then Lódz? That's barbaric. Myescats, do you remember him?

Favourite bit:

he left London for China.[..]
“When I went, everyone said that was it: my career was over,” Paulinho says. The question is simple: why go? The answer is simple, stark too: there was a prospect worse – staying at Tottenham.
lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:28 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:07 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Wasn't aware of his youth adventures. Who in their right mind loans an 18 year old Brazilian to Vilnius, and then Lódz? That's barbaric. Myescats, do you remember him?

Yeah. He played only one season in Łódź though... they wanted to keep him but were unable to due to lack of money and a clash between the co-owners lol... Have to say his road to Barcelona was bumpy and unusually odd.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Wasn't aware of his youth adventures. Who in their right mind loans an 18 year old Brazilian to Vilnius, and then Lódz? That's barbaric. Myescats, do you remember him?

Yeah. He played only one season in Łódź though... they wanted to keep him but were unable to due to lack of money and a clash between the co-owners lol... Have to say his road to Barcelona was bumpy and unusually odd.

It really was.
Have to say though it's a great story and he comes across as a genuinely nice guy, can't help but feel glad for him that he's been doing so well for Barca given all the hating at the time.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:46 pm

He really seems like a nice, proper guy.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:15 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Paulinho was preparing to take a free-kick when Brazil were facing Argentina and Lionel Messi sidled up. “Are you coming to Barcelona?” he asked. “If you’re taking me, I’m going,” Paulinho replied before telling Willian to take the free kick: his head had gone.

Interesting.
Wasn't aware of his youth adventures. Who in their right mind loans an 18 year old Brazilian to Vilnius, and then Lódz? That's barbaric. Myescats, do you remember him?

Favourite bit:

he left London for China.[..]
“When I went, everyone said that was it: my career was over,” Paulinho says. The question is simple: why go? The answer is simple, stark too: there was a prospect worse – staying at Tottenham.
lmao

I've always maintained that Paulinho is my favourite player, ever.

Top player :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4