29 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

French Elections 2017 - Page 10 Empty Re: French Elections 2017

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
yes they are. but 2 things here. the 1st is we could replace immigrants with british doctors and nurses if we needed to. but the 2nd and most important point is adding over 100k immigrants per year will make matters worst no matter who is working for the NHS would you agree.

The 1st remains to be seen.

2nd would mean adding more immigrants, who work in the NHS at an overrepresented rate, to handle to crowd.

I agree the NHS relies heavily on foriegn doctors, but the problem is the NHS haven't got the budget to keep hiring people at the rate needed. They're already disgustingly overworked, practically living in the hospitals.

You could let in 10,000,000 people tomorrow if you wanted it wouldn't make a significant impact on the amount of staff the NHS has, the money just isn't there. Or rather the government aren't willing to do crazy things like get the tax they're owed from big corporations to help fund the NHS.

then this becomes more of an issue with governance, than one of integration.

If The UK has enough money to host olympic ceremonies, and approve funding for new football stadiums, then they have enough to pay their doctors a fair wage and hire more. Its all about where priorities are though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 14, 2017 1:26 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

The 1st remains to be seen.

2nd would mean adding more immigrants, who work in the NHS at an overrepresented rate, to handle to crowd.

I agree the NHS relies heavily on foriegn doctors, but the problem is the NHS haven't got the budget to keep hiring people at the rate needed. They're already disgustingly overworked, practically living in the hospitals.

You could let in 10,000,000 people tomorrow if you wanted it wouldn't make a significant impact on the amount of staff the NHS has, the money just isn't there. Or rather the government aren't willing to do crazy things like get the tax they're owed from big corporations to help fund the NHS.

If The UK has enough money to host olympic ceremonies, and approve funding for new football stadiums, then they have enough to pay their doctors a fair wage and hire more. Its all about where priorities are though.
also if the uk stopped giving billions in aid to countries that support terrorism and countries that have a space program and nuclear weapons that money could be spent on the NHS. But why should Britain find more money to open more hospitals and hire more doctors to treat thousands of imagrants.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 3:04 am

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:

also if the uk stopped giving billions in aid to countries that support terrorism and countries that have a space program and nuclear weapons that money could be spent on the NHS. But why should Britain find more money to open more hospitals and hire more doctors to treat thousands of imagrants.

Because it would be the decent thing to do? I mean the people are living with you. Would you have them die of things like dysentery in the street? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 14, 2017 4:20 am

Myesyats wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:He doesn't personally see it everyday so apparently, it's non existent. What an incredibly stupid mentality to run with. Oh well...

My point was that people of all kinds face racism, so why ban only the one word that refers exclusively to black people? Shouldn't all words linked to a certain race be banned then? Yeah, it's really stupid, but it's just your (pseudo)progressive thinking. By 'non-existent issue' I meant making a big deal out of a non-racist & non offensive situation at all, which was presented in the yt clip I posted. You won't see it over here, because we keep it real.

You have an overly simplistic and naive world view (at best) influenced by your environment and experiences of course but that is no excuse to not seek to educate yourself on these issues. There's so much wrong with this post and this line of thinking I don't even know where to start from. That you think it's "keeping it real" is actually laughable. Not sure there's any point in trying to inform you any further seeing as you're starting to sound like a 4chan poster ("pseudo progressive? Lol). As you were.... Thumbs up
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 14, 2017 11:31 am

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

Because it would be the decent thing to do? I mean the people are living with you. Would you have them die of things like dysentery in the street? Laughing
the decent thing to do is to treat the people in Britain now. The sensible thing to do is stop importing 100k people per year when we have no jobs no houses no health care and no schooling to give them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:
Myesyats wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:He doesn't personally see it everyday so apparently, it's non existent. What an incredibly stupid mentality to run with. Oh well...

My point was that people of all kinds face racism, so why ban only the one word that refers exclusively to black people? Shouldn't all words linked to a certain race be banned then? Yeah, it's really stupid, but it's just your (pseudo)progressive thinking. By 'non-existent issue' I meant making a big deal out of a non-racist & non offensive situation at all, which was presented in the yt clip I posted. You won't see it over here, because we keep it real.

You have an overly simplistic and naive world view (at best) influenced by your environment and experiences of course but that is no excuse to not seek to educate yourself on these issues. There's so much wrong with this post and this line of thinking I don't even know where to start from. That you think it's "keeping it real" is actually laughable. Not sure there's any point in trying to inform you any further seeing as you're starting to sound like a 4chan poster ("pseudo progressive? Lol). As you were.... Thumbs up

This is such a non-answer. Also, stop thinking of yourself as superior or better educated, because you're not.

And which part is "simplistic" in my view of the world? That people of all kinds face racism? If you think otherwise, then you're the one who's ignorant, so stop victimizing yourself.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun May 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

This is such a non-answer. Also, stop thinking of yourself as superior or better educated, because you're not.

And which part is "simplistic" in my view of the world? That people of all kinds face racism? If you think otherwise, then you're the one who's ignorant, so stop victimizing yourself.

Oh on this issue, I'm definitely more educated than you. Although it's pointless talking about that. I'm sure there are other topics in which you have infinitely more knowledge than I'll ever have. But going by your post, this is clearly not one of them.

As I said, there's no point trying to have a long debate with you. It'll be like talking to a brick wall.

Carry on.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 15, 2017 8:30 am

You've repeatedly said you know better (and called my view of the world simplistic, while I would use a completely antithetical word), but matter of fact you have not brought up any argument since the analogy one which I somewhat agreed with. I would love to hear some more answers from you; particularly on the situation with black rappers, and young black generation in general, who casually throw the Word around. Do you think they're bringing their culture down?
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 12:11 pm

Myesyats wrote:You've repeatedly said you know better (and called my view of the world simplistic, while I would use a completely antithetical word), but matter of fact you have not brought up any argument since the analogy one which I somewhat agreed with. I would love to hear some more answers from you; particularly on the situation with black rappers, and young black generation in general, who casually throw the Word around. Do you think they're bringing their culture down?

You brag about being in a homogenous society, but how do you know what young black people say?

Are there young black people running around Poland saying the n-word?

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 15, 2017 5:28 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Are there young black people running around Poland saying the n-word?
I've got this new cool thing called Internet which gives me opportunities to see things I wouldn't normally be able to see, yes.

But if you feel opressed or offended somehow, I'll rephrase: Black rappers, who casually throw the word around, which the young generation listens to.

Doesn't make much of a difference, but yeah. Whatever.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:Are there young black people running around Poland saying the n-word?
I've got this new cool thing called Internet which gives me opportunities to see things I wouldn't normally be able to see, yes.

But if you feel opressed or offended somehow, I'll rephrase: Black rappers, who casually throw the word around, which the young generation listens to.

Rappers /= young black people.

There are over 40 million African Americans in this country. 1% of this is 400,000. Can you name 400,000 AFRICAN AMERICAN rappers? This is silly. You think a small subculture allows you to stereotype a segment of America that has a population larger than your own nation?

That would be like me saying Polish women are of loose morals because Magdalena Zuk decided to go to Egypt and get the D from some Egyptian bros. That would be silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 15, 2017 7:23 pm

What? You shouldn't have bothered with the maths, since you didn't understand what I'm talking about. Try again.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:28 pm

Myesyats wrote:What? You shouldn't have bothered with the maths, since you didn't understand what I'm talking about. Try again.

No...I actually quite got it that you tried to compare a few musicians with a population that is over 40 million.

I am curious though. When rappers do European tours do they go to Poland? I mean, I know they go to UK,France,and Germany but I don't think I have ever heard of a Kanye or Jayz in Warsaw hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 15, 2017 7:31 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Rappers /= young black people.

There are over 40 million African Americans in this country. 1% of this is 400,000. Can you name 400,000 AFRICAN AMERICAN rappers? This is silly. You think a small subculture allows you to stereotype a segment of America that has a population larger than your own nation?

That would be like me saying Polish women are of loose morals because Magdalena Zuk decided to go to Egypt and get the D from some Egyptian bros. That would be silly.
French Elections 2017 - Page 10 Wg1Re_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=mars&i=3musketeers&l=search&f=
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 15, 2017 7:43 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Myesyats wrote:What? You shouldn't have bothered with the maths, since you didn't understand what I'm talking about. Try again.

No...I actually quite got it that you tried to compare a few musicians with a population that is over 40 million.

I am curious though. When rappers do European tours do they go to Poland? I mean, I know they go to UK,France,and Germany but I don't think I have ever heard of a Kanye or Jayz in Warsaw hmm

I believe I can safely assume that the vast majority of young black people listen to black rappers, right? Therefore, they tolerate the word, and surely refer to others using it. You went south with your maths.

I'm not aware of rappers doing concerts because I don't care. We have our own rappers in Poland, BTW, I don't think people like Kanye are a big thing here.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

I believe I can safely assume that the vast majority of young black people listen to black rappers, right? Therefore, they tolerate the word, and surely refer to others using it. You went south with your maths.

I'm not aware of rappers doing concerts because I don't care. We have our own rappers in Poland, BTW, I don't think people like Kanye are a big thing here.

Just because you listen to rap doesnt mean you refer to people using it. Most young Asians listen to rap too but you don't hear us going around dropping it like that....Although we would call our chinese friends in college chigga Laughing

Its a jump to assume most young black people refer to other blacks in such a term when you don't live in a place with black people. It happens, but it isnt as common as the media has you believe, and I say this as a guy who lives in one of the blackest cities in America.

Also you might need to start going to rap concerts. Get your dick wet, and drop the conservatism. You can become a conservative when you get old like all other old folks. Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon May 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Also you might need to start going to rap concerts. Get your dick wet, and drop the conservatism. You can become a conservative when you get old like all other old folks. Laughing Laughing

There are other ways to get your dick wet Laughing

Also, I cannot drop conservatism at the expense of liberalism because liberalism is a belief that there can be a reconciliation of all difficulties and differences, and since there can't, it is a misleading way to approach politics. Liberal democracy is also the road to socialism which I despise with a passion.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 1:01 am

Myesyats wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

There are other ways to get your dick wet Laughing

Also, I cannot drop conservatism at the expense of liberalism because liberalism is a belief that there can be a reconciliation of all difficulties and differences, and since there can't, it is a misleading way to approach politics. Liberal democracy is also the road to socialism which I despise with a passion.

Going to rap concerts make it easier though Laughing Laughing

That second paragraph just sounds jaded man. If the youth cant believe everything can be reconciled, then who can?

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 16, 2017 10:22 am

I am a realist. I cannot strive for something that will never happen. Human nature is what it is, and in every aspect of life, one will always want to prevail over the other.

Racial inequality is just one of the branches, there's inequality everywhere, there always was, and always will be.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 12:51 pm

I'm not gonna argue about who can and can't say ni**er. But one thing I do know for a fact is if white people made up a word and said we can say it when ever we like but black people are not allowed to say it the world would burn. Just saying.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 12:56 pm

Myesyats wrote:I am a realist. I cannot strive for something that will never happen. Human nature is what it is, and in every aspect of life, one will always want to prevail over the other.

Racial inequality is just one of the branches, there's inequality everywhere, there always was, and always will be.

Racial inequality is easy to solve though. Equality before the law, and get rid of systemic bias. Its all made up anyway

Look at Anton Ferdinand:
French Elections 2017 - Page 10 Anton-ferdinand_2639985b

Terry calls him black bastard, but his mother is just as white as Terry's. There is no scientific basis for race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Unique wrote:I'm not gonna argue about who can and can't say ni**er. But one thing I do know for a fact is if white people made up a word and said we can say it when ever we like but black people are not allowed to say it the world would burn. Just saying.

I know if black people went into Europe, made their own country, and said no whites allowed the world would burn.

Funny enough the rest of the world absorbed the Rhodesians without any problem though hmm

That post was the epitome of white privilege mate. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:I'm not gonna argue about who can and can't say ni**er. But one thing I do know for a fact is if white people made up a word and said we can say it when ever we like but black people are not allowed to say it the world would burn. Just saying.

I know if black people went into Europe, made their own country, and said no whites allowed the world would burn.

Funny enough the rest of the world absorbed the Rhodesians without any problem though hmm

but my post is 100% true though
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

As was mine. Which shows the privilege of people not even being able to concede a single,solitary, word while expecting Africans, with a smile, to concede so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 16, 2017 1:37 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

As was mine. Which shows the privilege of people not even being able to concede a single,solitary, word while expecting Africans, with a smile, to concede so much.
so you agree with my first post then.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Unique wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Unique wrote: but my post is 100% true though

so you agree with my first post then.

Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next