MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Let's not use nationalities to judge players, positively or negatively.

If I was a shit hot prospect, absolutely blazing in goals and looking like a World beater, and was from Italy. You'd be writing me off.

Same person, born 500km to the west and you'd be all over me (No homo)

It makes no sense.

As far as taking us to the next level, within 2 years max he'd overtake Mandzukic as our starting LM unless he flopped. As a team, we're arguably the best in the World right now. Individually, our forward flanks are hardly awe inspiring. They're doing their job and allowing our true match winners to flourish but there is room for improvement, thanks in part to our World class pairing of full backs.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 16 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Sat May 27, 2017 9:47 pm

Yes you forgot to mention Roberto Baggio, Alessandro Del Piero, Gianluca Zambrotta, Andrea Pirlo, Claudio Marchisio, Leonardo Bonucci, GIGi Buffon, Gaetano Scirea, Paolo Rossi, Claudio Gentile, Dino Zoff, Antonio Conte, Antonio Cabrini, Andrea Barzagli, Mauro Camoranesi, Fabio Cannavaro, Giorgio Chiellini, Ciro Ferrara, Fabrizio Ravanelli, Salvatore Schillaci, Marco Tardelli, Omar Sivori, Gianluca Vialli.

Did I miss anyone?  For every Sturaro there is a Tardelli or a Conte. You just have to find them. Labelling all Italians as overhyped is silly. The list above proves that.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat May 27, 2017 10:11 pm

fapping material

Just beautiful technique, I would love to have him in the team.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 27, 2017 10:42 pm

You are not getting my point . I'm not against italian players , I'm a Italy fan as well and the names you mentioned juvegigi are some of the players made me love football. But back then it was easier catching big fishes in italian pool of football. Back then even teams like Parma or Lazio etc had terrific players and any of those teams put in today italian football would be serious rivals to us.

Now please mention a italian WC talent that hasn't flopped in these last 3-4 years besides Verratti and Donnarumma who still has a lot to prove. There have been lots of one season wonders such as Cerci,Immobile,Berardi etc.

I would love to have more italian players in Juve cuz that fits our philosophy but there's not much talent around and all players expected to make the big step for italian football have failed these last years. And there is a bias considering our famous ItalJuve , a bit similar to english players in EPL. We all know those overhyped english players who will not even make it to the bench of other european top teams.
To conclude I have nothing against italian players and I'd like to see more italians in Juve , give me Verratti , a pure talent and you wont see me complain about it. But I think there is a tendency to be a bit biased when it comes to new emerging talents. We are talking about Bernardeschi being worth 50 mln € , taking our team (which is a top 3 team atm) to new levels , that's just too much imo , sounds like Berna is somekind of talented and proven such as Sanchez or Di Maria who will pretty much cost the same numbers.

It's fruitless to continue this debate however , let's see how things go and who's right about it Smile
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:10 pm

Verratti agent hints at Juventus move
9 June 2017
Marco Verratti's agent Donato Di Campli has suggested the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder is keen on a move to Juventus.
The 24-year-old Verratti has a contract with PSG until 2021, but is continually being linked with a move elsewhere.
Clubs such as Barcelona, Real Madrid and Juve have all been credited with an interest in signing the Italy international in recent months and his representative has now fuelled speculation that he could be on the move.
"I expect Juventus to do something special in the next transfer window," Di Campli told Tuttosport.
"PSG want to keep Verratti at all costs.
"But it is clear that money is not enough. Appeal is also needed and in the last four years or so PSG have not done enough to improve in that regard.
"Juventus are a much more attractive option because big players want to be at winning teams."
Verratti made 43 appearances in all competitions for PSG in 2016-17, but could not prevent them from being dethroned as Ligue 1 champions by Monaco, while Unai Emery's men crashed out of the Champions League in the round of 16 following a dramatic collapse against Barcelona.
Juventus, meanwhile, won the domestic double and reached the final of the Champions League for the second time in the past three seasons.

Do it Beppe ...
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:58 am

L'Equipe: Verratti quits PSG
Football Italia6 Hours Ago

Marco Verratti has informed Paris Saint-Germain that he wants a transfer, claims L’Equipe, as Juventus and Barcelona prepare to do battle.

According to Sunday’s edition of the French sports paper, Verratti’s meeting with new director of sport Antero Henrique had an air of finality about it.

It’s reported the Italy international confirmed his desire to leave the Ligue 1 giants.

His agent, Donato Di Campli, has been sending out warning signals for months that simply winning the French title was not enough anymore.

Verratti wants a club that can challenge for the Champions League and there appear to be two very clear options going forward.

It seems to be a straight fight between Juventus – the club he confessed to supporting – and Barcelona.

The price-tag would be in the region of €80m, but that’s less than Juve paid to sign Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli a year ago and Verratti is only 24 years old.

He came up through the Pescara youth academy and was sold to PSG in 2012 for €12m, having never actually played in Serie A.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:00 am

Under-20 talents in Schick swap
Football Italia6 Hours Ago

Juventus have agreed terms with Sampdoria for Patrik Schick, but as part of the deal they’ll loan out Riccardo Orsolini, Andrea Favilli or Rolando Mandragora.

The Bianconeri are working out a system of payment that avoids handing over the full €25m cash sum for his release clause.

Instead, claim multiple reports, Samp will receive some promising players on loan to replace the 21-year-old Czech Republic striker.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport, this will include two out of three players currently with Italy at the Under-20 World Cup.

They are ex-Ascoli winger Orsolini, forward Favilli and former Genoa midfielder Mandragora.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:27 am

Why not loan Kean to Sampi? They are good at developing strikers.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:02 pm

It is very hard for Verratti to come to Juve in the near future IMO:

1. Because our terrible relationship with PSG which means they will play hard ball with us and they will demand some unbelievable price.
2. I don't think that Juve want to spend a lot of money in signing a midfielder (more than 30m).
3.He is quite injury prone
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:53 am

What the hell with these 50 mln + 7 mln € wages for D.Costa?
Our money going to complete Sanchez move to Bayern while we get Costa. wtf ?

That money and a 7 mln € wage net can get you Sanchez (or very close to).
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:15 pm

juvealbanian wrote:What the hell with these 50 mln + 7 mln € wages for D.Costa?

Clearly Sanchez wants to win the CL and therefore prefers Bayern, or even PSG and City, to Juve.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:42 pm

I heard Verratti is going to Juventus as he was a Juventino since his dad was 14.

Can anyone confirm? Thank you
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I heard Verratti is going to Juventus as he was a Juventino since his dad was 14.

Can anyone confirm? Thank you

Yeah I think so. It will be finished right after Aguero moves to Madrid, you know, following De Gea and Dybala.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:55 pm

I'm reading 40m, wouldn't be the worst deal. Not my ideal player to bring though.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:53 pm

rincon wrote:

I'm reading 40m, wouldn't be the worst deal. Not my ideal player to bring though.

I think he was quite good in his first season with Bayern. This season, literally haven't heard his name at all. That makes it a bit concerning versus the cost.

I know I'm the minority when I say I would rather Bernardeschi, but I'm just high on his talent right now, he impressed me in the last Italy match, he's younger, had a brilliant season and I could see him fitting well at Juve.

Douglas Costa could be good though, I'll reserve judgement and part of me thinks we won't actually sign him.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:31 pm

---------------------------------Buffon---------------------------------
Alves--------Bonucci--------------------------Chiellini---------Sandro
---------------------N'Zonzi-----------------Pjanic----------------------
Costa---------------------------Dybala------------------------Keita(Berna if we have enough)
---------------------------------Higuain-----------------------------

-------------------------------Sczc---------------------------------------
Licht?-----Barz/benatia-----------Rugani----------------------De Sciglio
--------------Khedira-------------------------Marchisio-----------------
Cuadrado----------------Schick-------------------------------Pjaca
---------------------------Mandzukic--------------------------------

This should be our aim. Our midfield depth goes from shit to legit. We have actual wingers which boosts our starting XI dramatically if they perform and there's no mega star wages/transfer fee to worry about

Reshuffle the bench, bring in 3 affordable starters and decrease the age of the team in the process. Solid 8/10 mercato
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:33 pm

fwiw I barly want 2 younger, better full backs as back up but I think only MDS will be possible if we do get 2 wingers. Hence Licht.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:54 pm

if MDS was named De Scigliov or Van De Scilg, he would never be CONSIDERED for a transfer. But he is italian and somewhat young so i guess he represents an urgent need Rolling Eyes

There are much better options than MDS honestly. Just in Serie A you have guys like Florenzi, Calabria, Conti, Basta who are better. Even that madridista stupido with his weak trolling attempts would be a smarter choice. Lichtsteiner & Alves are not rejuvenating, the real transition was Andrea Conti. Now let's cross our fingers.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:08 pm

Tolisso to Bayern :facepalm: 41.5m i read...

Well, *bleep* me. Been keeping an eye on him since his debuts, when i still followed Ligue 1. Tolisso this player was the real deal, exactly the missing piece of our midfield puzzle.

At this price it was a Pjanicesque bargain, now the top targets i see at position are Sergej or even Matic.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:11 pm

Is that directed at me personally? I don't give two shits about his nationality Laughing I want him as a BACK UP and the fact he's already in the league, probably available for cheap and already knows Allegri makes him more realistic than some random full back we may or may not know exists. Plus he can play on both sides.

He's not my long term starting solution to either of our flanks. But he's a much better option than a degrading Licht and broken Asamoah.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Yes it was directed at you, other users are not online now. We all share the same philosophy for the club's near future but don't agree on the names Laughing

No doubt in my mind De Sciglio will become Je Jiglio within the next few weeks, it's only a matter of time. That must be said.

I saw your english flag many times, i know it's not your priority. I am very ironic about the nationality because his italian passport is clearly the main reason why JUVENTUS wants him specifically.  Knowing Allegri is an appeasing factor, i admit that. However today's back up will become tomorrow's starter and this is my biggest anpprenhension.

He used to have potential but it was in 2011 so way back. Since then Leicester won Premier League, Trump became president of USA and i even got laid ! But unfortunately, of all possible things, De Sciglio could not reach his potential.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:39 pm

As I said, I, like Juventus judging by our last transfers windows, have zero Italian bias.

De Sciglio is a bench upgrade, nothing more. There's absolutely no rule saying he's going to have to be our starter when a position opens up. But instead of looking for Mr Dream fullback and end up splashing a significant chunk of cash on a player we have no immediate position for, MDS or somebody of a similar level is the obvious choice to upgrade our bench.

I'm well aware he never lived up to his potential. If he had then he could be more than a placeholder.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:58 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:
De Sciglio is a bench upgrade, nothing more. There's absolutely no rule saying he's going to have to be our starter when a position opens up.

We assume that but i just can't see us buying De Sciglio to put him on the bench. What you want is only play him as back up (which is clever enough in these circumstances lol), but what Juve wants is clearly to make him our starting right back. Otherwise it makes no sense.

Asamoah & Licht are and have been warriors for our team, they can give us quality minutes as back-ups. Not against the very best opponents obviously but still decent options in Serie A.

See, selling Licht/Asamoah for Conti was fair enough for me. But selling Licht/Asamoah for milanista MDS i dislike that. Am i too sensitive ?
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:23 am

No one has become a starter here due to anything other than performances. If De Sciglio comes then he will have to earn his place just like everyone else. If he doesn't come up with the goods, then when Alves leaves we will be looking for a better player. Allegri wants him, he coached him before, I don't see why not give him a player he wants. I prefer De Sciglio as a right back and iirc that's where Allegri always played him. Replacing Licht with him will be good.

Also at this point I wouldn't call MDS a milanista since for a while now he has been trying to push a move to Juve.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:28 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:fwiw I barly want 2 younger, better full backs as back up but I think only MDS will be possible if we do get 2 wingers. Hence Licht.

For me (assuming that Conti is not even being considered) it would be

Alves/De Scilgio and Sandro/Spinazzola

If Spinazzola doesn't come this summer then I guess we will keep Asamoah, or keep Licht and sign MDS there. Either way it could be a mistake since he is better than MDS, Licht and Asamoah. Spinazzola has been performing at a fantastic level and he is ours already. I guess the plan is for him to come next summer when his loan expires completely and everything is good with Atalanta.

The last 2 games in the NT had him starting as a LB (not LWB like in Atalanta), loved it.

Last edited by rincon on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:32 am

Luca wrote:
rincon wrote:

I think he was quite good in his first season with Bayern. This season, literally haven't heard his name at all. That makes it a bit concerning versus the cost.

I know I'm the minority when I say I would rather Bernardeschi, but I'm just high on his talent right now, he impressed me in the last Italy match, he's younger, had a brilliant season and I could see him fitting well at Juve.

Douglas Costa could be good though, I'll reserve judgement and part of me thinks we won't actually sign him.

I don't think you would be in the minority. Fiorentina will just be dicks about it and try to make it impossible so Costa is easier. Bernardeschi hasn't accepted renewals yet and apparently wants Juve, but they will try to sell him anywhere else than here.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next