MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 14 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Sat May 20, 2017 8:37 pm

rincon wrote:We paid 10m for Lemina iirc.

Schick isn't done yet but it would be great!

Sorry, y'all are right. We paid 11M (500k for the initial loan, 9.5M to buy and 1M in performance related bonuses.

Kept thinking it was more but in any case, it doesn't really matter.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 14 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Sun May 21, 2017 6:17 am

Wonder what is the "performance" clause hmm

For every 1000 minutes where he played like shit we need to pay a 1m bonus ? Total time on the field this season is 1198 minutes so it sounds about right. Marseille rolled us in the dough with that deal.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun May 21, 2017 8:12 am

Keita Balde & Schick for attack will cost us 45 mln € at least imo , Schick has that 25mln release clause and Keita is in his last year of contract so I can see us paying smth around 20 mln to get him,he can play on the wings as well as CF if needed.

Considering MDS will be a done deal as soon as mercato starts (he also going to be a cheap 10-15 mln buy) all we need is a talented midfielder and we can add depth with youngsters such as Bentacur and Mandragora. So ~60 mln for that and I believe we are going for a 30-40 mln spending for a talented midfielder with names such as Tolisso,Savic,Saul,Can etc all good options while we can get someone on free as well,Beppe speciality.No need to overspend for Verratti imo , this team is strong and all we need is depth in young and talented players who can slowly become starters not just rotation options.We need to sell Asamoah and one between Rincon/Sturaro/Lemina.
Schick and Caldara will both stay another year to their respective teams but both are gems imo and will surely have a quick impact.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 22, 2017 12:01 am

Juventus line up € 40m bid for Serie A star: all the details...

Juventus are ready to offer € 40 million to sign Fiorentina star Federico Bernardeschi, according to a report of Tuttosport (via ilbianconero). The Italian star is one of the most promising wingers in Serie A and has already been tested at senior and International level.

Bernardeschi, 23, has 14 goals and 5 assists in 40 games in all competitions so far this season and has emerged as a transfer target of Inter and Chelsea as well.

The Old Lady will reportedly offer € 40 million after the Champions League final in Cardiff on the 3rd of June. The Serie A giants are not willing to hold long-lasting negotiations with Fiorentina and expect a final answer from La Viola at the end of the season.

​Juventus’ offer could be increased to € 50 million, but that would be the best offer Juventus can make before dropping the player and look for new wingers in the market.

The Champions League finalists have also offered Bernardeschi the number 10 jersey and an agreement with the player’s agent Beppe Bozzo has already been reached.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 22, 2017 2:33 am

Why Chelsea will receive £17million following Juventus’ Serie A title win...

Chelsea are to receive a cash windfall of €20million (£17million) following Juventus‘ Serie A title win.

After spurning the chance to win the league last weekend after falling to a defeat away at Roma, the Old Lady were able to put things right this afternoon as goals from Mario Mandzukic, Paulo Dybala and Alex Sandro sealed a comfortable 3-0 win over Crotone.

As a result, the Bianconeri have now been crowned champions of Italy for the sixth season in a row and must pay the Blues €20million (£17million) as part of an agreement in the deal which brought Juan Cuadrado to the club on loan last summer.

According to Corriere dello Sport’s Gabriele Marcotti, the agreement in the deal was that if Juve won the league then Cuadrado’s buyout clause would be activated and he can now join on a permanent basis after playing a key role in helping Max Allegri’s side clinch the title, the Coppa Italia and a place in next season’s Champions League final.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 22, 2017 3:50 am

Told you about Bernardeschi Razz

Good thing that Cuadrado is finally a done deal, the initial contract was a 3 year loan paid in 3 instalments. Bizarre agreement that was complicated for no reason, it's much better that way.

Cuadrado can be a winger, wide midfielder or even mezzala. I have no problem to see him as the RWB in a 3-5-2, his defensive lucidity allows that. 17m is a very good bargain since he is useful in our rotation.

IN
.Cuadrado 17m
.Bentancur 10.5m
?Bernardeschi 40m
?Tolisso 40m
?Benatia 17m

Tot: 124.5m

OUT
.Coman 20m
?Lemina ~20m
?Mandzukic ~15m
?Benatia ~25m
?Sturaro/Rincon ~10m/5m

Tot: 90m

Sorry @rincon i rate you highly as a poster, but i'd qualify your work in the midfield as pretty poor. Was a very nice banter for 6 months tho, thanks to Marotta for that.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 22, 2017 9:46 am

I ain't leaving now @Warrior Rincon is here for 5 more seasons AT LEAST Molenation

Yeah its good that Cuadrado is here permanently.

I wouldn't bank on that Bernardeschi rumor being any sort of done deal. We'll have competition and its Fiore. I hope we call pull it off.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 22, 2017 2:21 pm

I think Benatia stays. We should have a massive budget this summer regardless of the outcome of this final.

Also, if I recall correctly, we paid the Higuain transfer in two installments so 45M will go right towards that (if were getting into specifics).

I don't think Benatia will leave, we just signed him permanently and he's a good squad player for his role. His stay allows Caldara to grow in Atalanta as he stays there until 2018/19 season anyways.

As for our needs, I would like to see Schick, perhaps a quality midfielder, young RB and a top LW.

In:
-Schick ~25M
-Bernardeschi ~40-50M
-Verratti ~65M (won't happen but my dream signing anyways)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 22, 2017 3:38 pm

yeah i forgot Schick in my list

Benatia is under contract until 2020, Juve officially paid the option to buy last week, didn't know that. So there are 2 possibilities and both make sense...

1. He remains at Juventus, gives us unreal depth at the CB position. But is he motivated enough to be the 5th choice in the pecking order ? At the peak of his career he might want a bigger challenge. Also it's 17m paid for the sake of one season since Caldara takes over next year.

2. We sell him this summer. This makes sense as well because having 5 center-backs of B+ level (at the least) is not a necessity. Licht can do the job against the weakest opponents if BBCR needs some rest. We could make profit out of his departure and spend the extra on Bernar/Tolisso. Born and raised in France, Benatia might be interested about Marseille & Monaco who will be looking for someone like him in the next months. Quality CBs are not found every corner so a 25m price is not unrealistic.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Milan wingback Mattia De Sciglio has reportedly agreed terms with Juventus, who must now negotiate a transfer fee.
According to Premium Sport, Juve “have already finalised” their agreement with De Sciglio and are ready to sit down with Milan over his signing.
However, the broadcaster did not reveal whether talks were on the horizon or how much the Rossoneri were holding out for.
De Sciglio made only 27 appearances for Milan last season, with an ankle injury disrupting his first two months of 2017 and a thigh problem ruling him out of Sunday’s final game against Bologna.

Perfect, we get a promising WB for around 10-15 mln €.
As for Bernardeschi I think 50 mln for him is insane.He is not Juve material imo. and I'm not sure how he will improve our team despite him being able to play many positions. With that money we can almost get Verratti or Sanchez or some cheaper options on Carrasco or Di Maria.

As for midfielders I would love to see Saul Niguez play for Juve, i think his playing style would fit prefectly at what we lack in midfield.
Other options I would be comfortable with are Milinkovic-Savic and Tielemans.

Sanchez/Keita - Saul - De Sciglio and some minor transfers for back-ups and close the mercato as a 10/10.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 22, 2017 5:46 pm

I'm just curious more than anything, what makes you rate Keita and Saul but not Bernardeschi?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon May 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Well if we go with ratings all would rate CR7 highly but very few would see him as a great transfer even if we had a chance.

When I read that we may throw 50 mln € on a upgraded Berardi I would definetly prefer someone who is quite cheaper like Keita who wont cost us more than 20 mln cuz he has only 1 year left in his contract. I've seen all three players and I consider Keita to be much better option considering all parameters , talent and cost included.

As for Saul it's not that hard to spot that he has all the qualities we lack on a midfielder and he has played in a team who is considered a bit similar to ours , so I can place my money on him to succeed on a Juve jersey.

Sorry but Berna is the typical overrated italian for me , he wont make the difference for us. That's is just my opinion and it gets worse when I read about the money we may spend to sign him.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon May 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Keita is overrated.  Bernardeschi is a jewel compared to him.  I rate Bernardeschi as our number 1 choice for a winger/striker summer signing.  He is even better than Berardi for us as Berardi is more of a seconda punta and similar style to Dybala, whereas Bernardeschi would complement Dybala and play morre of a wider role on either side of the pitch.  He would fit the 4-2-3-1 perfectly on the right or left with Dybala in the hole.

$50 million for Bernardeschi isn't an insane amount considering what ManU paid for that flop Martial.  If we can get the price down to $40 million it will be a coup.  He is only 23 and his best years are still ahead of him.  He will be a fixture on La Nazionale for the next decade.  We need a top Italian striker/winger on our team.  Even Del Piero is calling for more Italians on Juve. Bernardeschi should be our number 1 priority signing this summer really.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon May 22, 2017 8:45 pm

Bernardeschi is NOT your typical overrated italian. Candreva is a typical overrated italian. Gabbiadini, Borini, El Sharaawy are typical overrated italians. All players who are average 75% of the time, good 20% and great 5%.
Bernardeschi, unlike them, is brilliant all the time. Might as well join the dark & white side of the force and unite with Dybala, Higuain, Pjanic. What a team it would be ! He has a bright career ahead of him, i bet my shoes over it Thumbs up
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Mon May 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Bernardeschi is brilliant.

Anyway, for 50m we definitely cannot get Verratti, and Carrasco and Di Maria are not cheaper options. Doesnt Carrasco have like a 100m release clause?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue May 23, 2017 3:12 am

Bernardeschi is a winger/wm while Carrasco is more of a Dybala type of player. We'll pass.

it's a such a shame that Sturaro has the same dribbling level as that fella Jar Jar Binks... would have been the perfect replacement for Mandzu with the same grinta Neutral
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue May 23, 2017 9:41 pm

Apparently Allegri has asked for Keita and Tolisso to be signed according to Calciomercato. Sorry guys but EuroMax wont fall for the next overrated italian. I just don't know how we can pay 50 for Berna and miss Sanchez who pretty much will cost the same amount of money. As well as Di Maria or Carrasco. I know the latter has a 100 mln clause but Atletico has proven to sell anyone at the right price , and no he's not very similar to Dybala.He's a more direct winger great at running forward in 1vs1 and much more energetic player than Dybala.Plus he is quite effective cutting inside and comparing at let's say Cuadrado he's miles better on his end product and finishing.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue May 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Nothing will be decided in terms of Allegri until the CL final. Marotta and Allegri said it when we won the scudetto, that they will sit down and figure it out.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Calls Bernardeschi overrated but hypes Carrasco hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by MrSuave Wed May 24, 2017 2:55 am

Hey guys been off this forum for a while, would like to start up again. Here's my input of what summer mercato will be:

In:

Schick (will stay at Sampdoria till 2018)
Keita (will join in the summer)
Tolisso (will join in the summer)
De Sciglio (will join in the summer)
Meret (will join in the summer)
Di Maria (will join in the summer)

Out:

Lemina
Lichsteiner
Asamoah
Sturaro
Neto
MrSuave
MrSuave
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 24, 2017 7:03 am

agreed we need a new gk

Neto not good enough, we must try someone else asap. Gigi has 1 year left... the clock is ticking What a Face
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 24, 2017 8:30 am

How the hell am I hyping Carrasco? Placing him as third option after Sanchez and Di Maria doesn't seem hype to me , and in fact he is better or different in some aspects of his game than Dybala but I'm not saying he's better.

...............Higuain
Carrasco-Dybala-Cuadrado

Is a faptastic attack if we can't get Sanchez (who may go to Bayern) or Di Maria (PSG wont sell). It's that easy , Carrasco over Berna any day , Sanchez or Di Maria over Carrasco any day.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 24, 2017 4:27 pm

Juventus have an agreement with Keita (€2.5m/yr) & they're willing to sign De Sciglio.
Juventus will offer €25m to sign Douglas Costa. Juve are also following Bernardeschi & Renato Sanches.
Juventus have €128m to pay in the next transfer session. Schick will sign for Juventus. (La Stampa)

Keita and MDS hopefully will be our first signings just as I predicted Smile

Now Beppe bring us Saul Niguez / S.M.Savic and you can do whatever you want with deadweight players.

Schick will probably stay another year at Samp that's why we are linked with another offensive player (Costa & Berna)

IN : Bentacur , De Sciglio (10) , Keita (20) , Saul (35-40) , Schick (25) + another offensive player or midfielder ? (20-30 mln?)

OUT : Zaza , Lichtsteiner , Lemina/Sturaro/Rincon

All young and potential starters , with Rugani and Caldara and now De Sciglio we have secured a good transition from our old defense to them starting next season.Same goes for Keita/Pjaca who will replace Mandzukic or our new mid (hopefully one between Saul/SMS) will replace Khedira and so on.Fantastic job by Beppe if all comes pretty much down to this idea.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 24, 2017 5:18 pm

Are we linked to Saul by any chance or is it just your wish ?
Cause i rate him high enough, i would not mind him instead of Tolisso since they are both high class prospects. But i never read anything about a move to Juventus (speaking of Saul) hmm

Di Maria is born-dead idea, PSG won't sell to us. The Coman "steal" is still fresh on president Nasser's mind, believe me i read french newspapers everyday. It's hard for us to measure the impact of this transfer, for PSG it really was a trauma to see one of their youngsters leave. Nasser hates Juve and blocked Matuidi last summer. Forget about Verratti as well.

Keita is like my personal 5th choice but hey, why not. idc trusting our managers on this one. MDS is dead wood imo, the averagest player in the league...

Schick and Bentancur are nice extras but not immediate improvement. I can see them both remain for the autmun part of the season and maybe loan in the Jan transfer window if necessary. Good news is they cannot do less than Kean & Sturaro/Lemina's contributions.

all i'm sincerely hopîng for is QUALITY LM + CM + GK After that we can close the books and wait for next season to begin.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed May 24, 2017 6:41 pm

So far Saul is just a wish , no rumors about him yet but I'm sure Marotta reads this forum Razz

Neto will likely leave seeing Buffon has no signs of slowing down so far , we are linked with Meret but I wouldn't mind Audero being our second choice GK , he is talented imo.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 24, 2017 11:45 pm

Saul's release clause is 80M, prob don't expect Atletico to sell. Simeone is staying and they made another deep run into the CL/half decent attempt at La Liga.

I understand you rate him as a player and there have been no actual links for him to us but I just thought I would chime in.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next