The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 37 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

+37
Arquitecto
Warrior
S
Robespierre
Kick
jibers
Unique
Glory
Blue
Hapless_Hans
Lucifer
Mr Nick09
Zagadka
Sina
zigra
Mamad
Thimmy
guest7
Luca
CBarca
rincon
elitedam
Nishankly
Kaladin
Myesyats
Tomwin Lannister
urbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Clutch
McLewis
Firenze
El Gunner
BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
M99
Freeza
RealGunner
41 posters

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by El Gunner Wed 03 Nov 2021, 09:48

she constantly makes dumb decisions tho... no brains, but got some ass
go to the TV series thread mostly i am talking about it there Very Happy

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 16 Nov 2021, 21:59

Cowboy Bebop getting killed in reviews

https://www.metacritic.com/tv/cowboy-bebop-2021/season-1/critic-reviews

But for what it's worth, I trust Sepinwall and Ryan more than the rest so will still give it a shot
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon 22 Nov 2021, 15:00

Narcos Mexico season 3 i rate it C

Overall uninteresting. They should make just a 4 episodes series with only narcos warfare, no need for all the other sub-plots. You kinda end up rooting for El Chapo and his bud who looks like Buffon, it says enough about the quality of characters who aren't drug traffickers.

It sucks i thought it had potential
Narcos Colombia only the 1st season is good. Narcos Mexico i liked seasons 1-2
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 22 Nov 2021, 16:05

"You" on netflix is even more f'd up than I expected it to be lol
2 episodes into season 3 and it already fricks with your head. I Love it, great psycho series.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 14 Feb 2022, 10:45

hmm is this hobbit ?

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed 16 Feb 2022, 22:28

new Kanye West documentary out on Netflix. Well, only part 1 so far, i believe there are two more parts and they're dropping weekly. Really incredible, inspiring and emotional. Do check it out before Ye suddenly decides that he wants it removed from Netflix Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed 16 Feb 2022, 22:32

stumbled upon this tweet btw Laughing

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu 17 Feb 2022, 03:34

Myesyats wrote:hmm is this hobbit ?

Hard to tell much but yeah some of the shots were kind of yucky. Some were pretty though, too. Just hard to tell
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu 17 Feb 2022, 13:42

Looks fake and digital, made on computer. I have extremely low expectations. I just hope they don't fuck up the lore like Disney did with Star Wars. But you know they will

Just make a series about the Silmarillion. That would be the real epic show most fans are looking for.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 18 Feb 2022, 00:16

I'm honestly not sure if the first part of the Silmarillion is adaptable. It's very mythical.

As for the show, I also have low expectations. Amazon have already greenlit 5 seasons so they have high hopes for this show. It may not get it right in the 1st season, but it may course correct in the subsequent ones.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue 01 Mar 2022, 19:26

Netflix documentary game is next level. Just saw Ronnie Coleman one and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 01 Mar 2022, 19:58

Watched one about climbers recently that was great
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 10 Mar 2022, 00:48

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue 27 Dec 2022, 20:19

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 37 T0j7u8fg4f8a1

And they wonder why they are losing so many subscribers. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue 27 Dec 2022, 22:48

Wednesday is enjoyable if you are a fan of the Addams Family
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 27 Dec 2022, 22:49

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 37 Look-how-they-massacred-my-boy-meme
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 29 Dec 2022, 11:56

Instead of watching, or supporting the woke trash, I nowadays just watch Critical Drinker if I want to check something out. Again I'm thoroughly entertained for 12 minutes, and don't need to even start watching the Witcher, at all. Thumbs up
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 29 Dec 2022, 14:36

Thats what happens when meeting quotas and checking boxes is more important for these writes than the story itself

They dont have a story to tell, they have an agenda to spew.

But if you disagree they'll just callyou racist and shun you like they did with Cavill as they claimed he's difficult to work with and unpleasant towards female employees or what ever which is so obviously bs since he's one of the nicest guys around

I'm getting tired of these lazy and uncreative writers
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 29 Dec 2022, 17:22

I think writers have been devalued by producers some time now, trying to maximise their profits. Too much to do, with too little time, and the need to add woke culture to everything. The same devaluing happened with voice actors too, and they have been looking AI-generated VO for some time now. So person would voice their words, then AI would generate them for any need. And voice over artits would get one time compensation for their voice. Wait until Hollywood starts using ChatGPT as a writer. Razz
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 29 Dec 2022, 19:26

Lol true. These shows already feel AI generated tbh. Someone made a meme comparing this show, Rings of Power and Wheel of Time and it all looks like the same generic crap copy+paste
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 30 Dec 2022, 03:09

Look at the showrunners, the writers, the producers. These shows are among their first credits. When I read that in the article discussing upcoming shows, I know right then and there not to expect high quality content. Without any expectations, that allows me to enjoy these shows, which I have.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat 31 Dec 2022, 02:17

It's quite hard for me (as a native) to do since the Witcher is very dear to my heart as it has originated from Polish folklore through the writing of a Polish novelist. And it pains me to see this story being butchered and entangled with modern day political/cultural discourse. It feels as though the story itself is the background and the foreground is, well, whatever it is.

I will still watch the main series (because it's still the Witcher and it has some redeeming qualities), for as long as it continues, but I long for a different production team to take up this story in the future. Hopefully non-American, with all due respect.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue 03 Jan 2023, 14:45

Netflix have cancelled 1899 after 1 season.

That's a bit of a surprise for me. It looked to have found a fairly solid audience.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue 03 Jan 2023, 23:50

They have an ingenious policy of canceling decent shows and keeping garbage with forced agendas and then wonder why the service is tanking.

Honestly I was just watching The Sinner new season and some of the scenes are hilarious, but overall it's a solid show so not a good example/candidate to be canceled.

But it's telling that the most solid Netflix show in recent years is of german production. Except for Stranger Things ofc, which is great. I'm a big fan of You aswell. I canceled my subscription long ago tho, the stuff I want to watch I can get from a pirate bay type of forum and better quality too
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7fan Sun 15 Jan 2023, 14:15

Cant wait, one of the few good netflix shows.

CR7fan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun 15 Jan 2023, 16:20

My favorite Netflix show is Big Timber

Fascinating stuff i watched all the episodes 3 times
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next