Kick
Soul
Blue
El Chelsea Fuerte
Gil
26 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How many goals are you expecting from Torres this Season?

El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 12 ]
El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_lcap18%El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]
El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_lcap28%El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 11 ]
El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_lcap3%El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_lcap13%El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 40

Poll closed

El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Empty Re: El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz

Post by Kick Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:52 am

No it was here.

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 Empty Re: El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz

Post by Gil Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:58 pm

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-24028259-goal-shy-fernando-torres-calls-for-extra-training-in-bid-to-end-goal-drought-at-chelsea.do

Nice to see the staff are not only working on his finishing but his positioning it's been a mess for a while now. Lets hope the selfish c**ts that are supposed to be creating chances for our strikers actually pass the fecking ball to him in our next game.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:12 pm

Awww bless.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 am

now thats a quality player for me Smile im pretty sure mourinho would bring out the best of him, wish him luck the rest of the season !

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:53 am

You guys still have faith in Torres?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 pm

http://www.chelseadaft.org/2012/02/torres-this-is-why-i-think-its-going.html

heh, I don't think the situation is gonna change either.....
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 pm

His grandmother was killed in a car accident the other day.

Thought with Torres family, tragic.

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:42 pm

Thats sad news... RIP
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm

Bottled it again.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:53 pm

He had like 10 seconds to shot Mad
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Best AM going around, Cannot stop assisting.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:01 pm

He's past it.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:55 am

Ive said it since the last season, that Torres is done. Surprised he still plays for Chelsea, nothing but dead weight.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Were you lot saying he was past it after his assist? Laughing

Fickle bastards.

Torres :bow:

BELIEVE!!!!
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 pm

I still believe.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 pm

honestly, id have no issue with AVB shifting sturridge to CF and putting kalou at RW
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:48 am

Gil wrote:Were you lot saying he was past it after his assist? Laughing

Fickle bastards.

The fact that you're pointing to ASSISTS of 50m pound Torres, a striker who was supposedly WC in his day and raped Chelsea with GOALS pretty much whenever he played, says a lot about how low expectations have been pushed down to accommodate him Laughing

5 goals and 10 assists ever since he came and I'm fickle Laughing

Torres has throughout his finished career proven to be just a WC poacher, a very rich man's Hernandez if you like. Needs players to be his slave and pass to him every time and you're there hoping he'll put one of those in. We saw that as more prominent members of Liverpool's squad started to leave when he was there and not surprisingly his form went down the drain. This is why he'll never be a WC player like Drogba, with whom Mourinho was even able to apply his defensive tactics and still get Drogba beasting in the opposition box because of his superior intelligence of the game. Torres is more often than not handicapped whenever chances aren't being created for him, unlike Drogba who is able to make use of his body and get Sturridge in the play (no surprise Sturridge hasn't scored a league goal when Torres is playing). Drogba was truly WC.

You make it sound like no one ever passes to him and supposedly if we get Hazard he'll sky rocket to form again. I thought that was supposed to happen with Mata coming?? But it doesn't happen like that mate. He has been shit for too long now and lost every tiny bit of confidence and play he ever had.

And this is for you:

El Niño - Fernando José Torres Sanz - Page 4 2012%2f2%2fTorres-Top(A1)

Second most misfiring striker in the PL. First and third are from West Brom and Everton. This one is playing with much better players and more experienced ones in Chelsea's squad. Can't even get the chances he gets on target and it's the team's fault that he isn't scoring. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 pm

:bow: Jewel, my thoughts exactly, and tbh i sont put torres assisting down to "AVB is a tactical genius and is turingin torres into some super-assisting-false-nine-striker-playmaker" its that the blokes confidence is that far shot to bits that he hasnt got the confidence to take on CBs or have a shot at goal, and instead looks to flick it out to someone else, ie matas goal vs yanited, yes torres did provide a killer cross but wtf is a CENTRE forward doing all the way out there on the flank, liverpool torres never drifted that wide but instead was always on the shoulder of the CB

hoestly, lets hope next season we can gat a mata-sturdige-hazard front line with drogba off the bench, imo this not only has alot more pace and creativity but by putting sturidge at CF we eliminate alot of the issues with his selfishness

El Chelsea Fuerte wrote:]Second most misfiring striker in the PL. First and third are from West Brom and Everton.
my god, even the power house Emile Heskey is statistically in better form then torres
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 am

5-10 goals was my prediction right on course Thumbs up
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:43 am

Abramovich wrote:5-10 goals was my prediction right on course Thumbs up

I think scoring as many goals as Howard in 2012 would be a more realistic target.

Utter shit today too.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 14, 2012 10:35 am

I want this flop out of Chelsea.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 14, 2012 11:12 am

Nameless wrote:I want this flop out of Chelsea.
:facepalm:

Anyway, your opinion changes nothing.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon May 21, 2012 3:15 am

Torres is reported to be unhappy. Well..not reported, quoted to be precise.

Unhappy with his role in the team, unhappy regarding an unclear future position in the team and unhappy he didn't get to take a penalty after he requested one.

I can understand the first two, which I'm sure will depend entirely on how Drogba's contract talks go. The penalty issue? Risk losing the CL coming so close yet again? No way
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 21, 2012 3:19 am

No ^^ Here is the interview to give you a clearer idea.

Fernando Torres on the Champions League Final and his season at Chelsea.

I caught up with Fernando Torres after the Champions League Final in Munich. I asked him about his thoughts on the game and his frustrating season at Stamford Bridge. I would appreciate that it if anybody uses any of of these quotes, they could please mention the source. Thanks.

This interview will also be published in Spanish in Diario AS.

Guillem - It´s been an incredible season considering that things haven´t gone exactly according to plan.

Fernando Torres - That´s what football is like, in the end what this season has taught me is that football is made from these moments, these special moments - a group of lucky people and sometimes you need a little bit of luck, and that is what the team has had.

G - Like for example, Drogba, who has scored 9 goals in 9 finals - to me that seems incredible.

FT - In the game against Napoli at home - it finished 3-1, I remember that goal-line clearance from Ashley Cole - if it had finished 4-1 we would have been out of the competition. We won that game, then went to the Nou Camp and it seemed to everyone that we were going to get beat 10-0. But with a bit of luck or hard work or whatever you want to call it....we got through to the final at Bayern Munich´s ground against Bayern Munich, in the 82nd minute we were 1-0 down, then we brought it level and it went to penalties. We went a goal behind at the start of the shoot-out and ended up winning. I think that is what this team has had, especially towards the end of the season, are some championship-winning moments - maybe we´ve been lucky, but maybe a bit of luck was what the team was lacking in Moscow.

G - And in the 82nd minute, you were a goal down, what was going through your head? Did you think that it was all over? Were you tired?

FT - No, no, we were thinking about winning. I think that what we needed today was to attack, I don´t think we did the right thing settling for 0-0 and they punished us with Muller´s goal. The thing that has made this team so great, that has made us beat Barcelona, Napoli, Benfica, has been the fact that we defended through attacking, and today we didn´t attack. We attacked during the last ten minutes and part of extra time which gave us chances, if not we´d have lost 1-0.

G - When you were brought on, you got involved, you ran for every ball.

FT - It´s contradictory because I feel like I´m at a peak moment in my career, with more desire and hunger than I´ve felt in a long time, but I´ve had to spend the final on the bench. It was a huge disappointment when I saw the line-up, perhaps the biggest disappointment in my life. I thought I would play in this game and I couldn´t imagine not doing so. But in the end I could participate and offer the team something. I´m really happy.

G - What have you learned this season?

FT - This season I have felt things that I never had before. I´ve felt like they treated me in a way that I didn´t expect, not in the way that was spoken of when they signed me. We´ve had a lot of talks and we´ll talk about my future at the end of the season because the role I´ve had this season is not for me, nor is it the one I expected to play when I came here. I´m not comfortable. A victory like this one against Munich does compensate, but I want them to tell me what is going to happen in the future. Football has been fair on us, on me. Now I do feel like football is worth it but I´ve been through a difficult time. The worst in my career. And I don´t want to go through it again.

G - And what does it depend on?

FT - I don´t know. There have been a lot of ups and downs, there´s been many times when I´ve felt lost, I wasn´t sure what to do. I felt like I didn´t know where I belonged. I´m eternally grateful to my family who have been by my side and also for the support of the owners who have stuck by me. And especially to the fans, if it hadn´t been for them this season I would have given up.

G - So, what would be the ideal situation for you next season?

FT - For someone to tell me what is going to happen and what sort of role I will have within the team, what my duties are, what they expect of me and then judge whether it is worth it.

G - Will we see you in Schruns, where the Spanish national team is heading this week?

FT - First London, where we´ll celebrate this win and then the next day Ibiza. I´ll be hoping to be on the list when it is announced on Monday. As I´ve said, I feel better than ever, hungrier than ever, but that´s what football is like - often, when you feel you´re at your best they don´t consider you.

G - In any case, you came to this club to win medals such as this one.

FT - Yeah, the European Championship, the World Cup, the Champions League...There´s a very important game for me, on an emotional level, against Atletico de Madrid in the European Supercup and I´m counting the days until then
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon May 21, 2012 5:33 am

Ah thanks for the post
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Mon May 21, 2012 5:41 am

Well its kind of fair enough, but even in Drogba stays I think Torres will assume the main striker role. Its quite obvious that he is very close to being back, if not already back. He just needs some more game time, like Ramires at the start. + he is a hard worker, hard workers will always be successful.. see Chelsea winning CL is the best example Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next