28 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Copa Del Rey final  - Page 5 Empty Re: Copa Del Rey final

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 22, 2016 11:09 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
eelir wrote:
Why are you calling me a clown

Becaue you guys ALWAYS complain about the referee. Always.
You never not complain. You never let it be. You are terrible, terrible, entitled, stupid, annoying fans.
That's just a fact. Everyone notices this. It doesn't seem to bother you guys though because you never stop.

You could be winning the CL final with 7-0 and still you'd feel victimized by the ref because he only sent 3 opposition players off.

Like now Laughing

Referee sends off a Sevilla player who hadn't had yellow for a perfectly fine tackle that somehow spawns two yellows in a row Laughing

Take a chill pill bro, every fanbase complains about the ref, it's part of being a fan(atic) that you are unable to take a step back and analyze the situation with a cool head in the heat of the moment. Let's not act like Barca fans are unique in this, because they're absolutely not.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 22, 2016 11:10 pm

I'm capable of it so why can't others hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 22, 2016 11:10 pm

well done barca. unlucky savilla.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 22, 2016 11:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
eelir wrote:

You never not complain. You never let it be. You are terrible, terrible, entitled, stupid, annoying fans.
That's just a fact. Everyone notices this. It doesn't seem to bother you guys though because you never stop.

You could be winning the CL final with 7-0 and still you'd feel victimized by the ref because he only sent 3 opposition players off.

Like now Laughing

Referee sends off a Sevilla player who hadn't had yellow for a perfectly fine tackle that somehow spawns two yellows in a row Laughing

Take a chill pill bro, every fanbase complains about the ref, it's part of being a fan(atic) that you are unable to take a step back and analyze the situation with a cool head in the heat of the moment. Let's not act like Barca fans are unique in this, because they're absolutely not.

Yes, they are.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun May 22, 2016 11:11 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
eelir wrote:

Like now Laughing

I did not even complain about him. I just said he was not great. For the major part of the game Barca was paying for his incompetence. At the very end Sevile got a taste of his incompetence too. That being said, I also agreed he was decent and got the big calls correctly. It just seams that a Barca fan cannot say a ref was not great if he clearly was not great.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun May 22, 2016 11:12 pm

Emery got his tactics spot on, until he subbed off Mariano. He was having a very good game at right back, but after he went off that side became weak and it was exploited twice - first time for Banega's red, second time for the goal.

Don't know why he delayed the subs, either. They needed the killer touch in 90 minutes but he left it too long.

Fine margins, I guess. He made the right decisions on Wednesday, but the wrong ones tonight.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 22, 2016 11:12 pm

Sevilla could have won if they had converted their chances before their red. But after that it was pretty much Barcelona.

I think the referee got crucial decisions right, but he was very lenient in booking Sevilla players after multiple, consistent fouling typical of Emery's teams.

In the end, playing the majority of the match with 10 men and losing arguably their most effective team due to injury, Barça deserved the cup and Luis Enrique's team collect their 6th out of 8 cups they were fighting for since Lucho's appointment.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun May 22, 2016 11:12 pm

Unai can stay at Sevilla, absolute loser coach, hope we can secure Brocchi and Sousa as his tutor for 1 more year
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Orgasmically perfect performance when down to 10vs11

Barca is the best, always.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
eelir wrote:

Like now Laughing

what did I do eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 pm

Jay29 wrote:Emery got his tactics spot on, until he subbed off Mariano. He was having a very good game at right back, but after he went off that side became weak and it was exploited twice - first time for Banega's red, second time for the goal.

Don't know why he delayed the subs, either. They needed the killer touch in 90 minutes but he left it too long.

Fine margins, I guess. He made the right decisions on Wednesday, but the wrong ones tonight.

100% agree. Also I think Konoplyanka should have come earlier when Sevilla were still 11, his speed would have creating danger against Barcelona consistently.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 pm

I don't know, constantly accusing a certain Madrid club of either bribing and/or having some major influence on refs in a match that is being perceived to be not going their way is very much unique to Barcelona fans.

Also, that is what you get for playing with your food Sevilla. That being said, a wonderful season by Los Nervionenses (is that how you spell that word?). Jay should be proud as well as Tom. And what a performance by Pique. My word, I hope he does that for Spain.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun May 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Clownmonica how do you feel about Iniesta's absolutely genius performance?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CM Pep Sun May 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Monster performance from Pique. An absolute rock at the back.

Shout out to Iniesta and Busquets too.

Messi's passing :bow:
CM Pep
CM Pep
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sun May 22, 2016 11:17 pm

Pique, Iniesta and Messi were brilliant all game. Nothing got past Pique, and Sevilla could only foul the other two. Messi, of course, made the difference with his assists.

Unreal support from the Sevilla fans btw.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun May 22, 2016 11:19 pm

This season Messi without Neymar kills Sevilla in Uefa Supercup, Barca without Messi loses in league, Messi kills Sevilla again in league, and now Messi without Suarez kills Sevilla again. hmm

Anyone seen, heard, smelled futbol around?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun May 22, 2016 11:21 pm

Jay29 wrote:Pique, Iniesta and Messi were brilliant all game. Nothing got past Pique, and Sevilla could only foul the other two. Messi, of course, made the difference with his assists.

Unreal support from the Sevilla fans btw.
Didn't Pique provide the 1on1 against Mascherano?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun May 22, 2016 11:22 pm

come on lads. all you Spanish club fans moan about refs week after week. barca were deserved winners in the end but savilla have had a good season. you win some you lose some that's why football is the best sport in the world. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun May 22, 2016 11:23 pm

Doc wrote:Interesting how two of the most criticized players in Neymar and Alba secured a really hard fought win in the CDR. Lacking vision Messi showing vision hmm
No Suarez on the field? hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun May 22, 2016 11:24 pm

Marcus Aurelius wrote:Clownmonica how do you feel about Iniesta's absolutely genius performance?
2nd great game this season. Thumbs up
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun May 22, 2016 11:26 pm

Doc wrote:I don't know, constantly accusing a certain Madrid club of either bribing and/or having some major influence on refs in a match that is being perceived to be not going their way is very much unique to Barcelona fans.
Teams always do this with their rivals though, Madrid have accused Barca of being in league with Villar for instance, and EPL fans of "SAF time", etc
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab Sun May 22, 2016 11:33 pm

stop please.use your logic. comments in matchday thread are always knee jerk. You get angry and say the worst thing ever to feel better
Kebab
Kebab
Cant go to the last pages in mobile version. There is no page numbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 23, 2016 12:01 am

Kebab wrote:stop please.use your logic. comments in matchday thread are always knee jerk. You get angry and say the worst thing ever to feel better
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon May 23, 2016 4:57 am

Congrats to Barca again. Enrique showed that Barca can actually defend at the back and hold the fort to keep a clean sheet against a worthy opponent.

As for Emery, while I like the man for his mostly acceptable decisions, I think it is fair to say that he dropped the ball on this one when he took out Mariano who kept Neymar mostly in check.

Also, the lack of Llorente was disappointing. Emery prioritized possession over punch upfront. While this tactic would make sense against Barca with 11 men, I believe Emery should've went for punch at halftime since Sevilla were practically assured to see more of the ball against 10 manned Barca.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon May 23, 2016 5:10 am

1) I understand you Hans. I watched this game later (didn't know result) and reading through this thread now, it's absolutely annoying some of these fans. I did not think the ref was bad at all. I did not think that he was even letting Sevilla get away with too much. Do people not understand that as long as you switch around players fouling and you don't concede any obvious yellow csrd fouls (tactical, handling etc) it's not that difficult to go 15-20 fouls before a yellow?

Meanwhile, Neymar and others were acting like idiots with their dissents and those yellows were deserved. Great performance from the ref, no, not good--great.

Although singling out AND generalizing Barca fans? For that, Hans, you can gtfo. Every team has these fans, you can't be serious to say otherwise.

2) everybody who was saying Iniesta is done (like I heard all season) can take this L and walk away. Man of the match performance and was immense all night long. Anyone who said Kompany is better than Pique in that thread in the RB section Laughing pls go.

3) the double ! And worked very hard for it. Proud of this team to finish off the team well after a difficult mid season slump. The most successful team in Spain for another year.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 23, 2016 7:34 am

Sevilla should have won this game by full-time. Absolutely destroyed Barca until Mariano was subbed. Bunch of bottlers ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next